How to hide your rhinoplasty?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
How would you make a rhinoplasty less obvious? For those of you that got one, did people notice or not really? The only excuses i can think of when someone tells me "your nose looks so different" is telling them I got surgery for a breathing problem or I broke my nose and got surgery for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
How would you make a rhinoplasty less obvious? For those of you that got one, did people notice or not really? The only excuses i can think of when someone tells me "your nose looks so different" is telling them I got surgery for a breathing problem or I broke my nose and got surgery for that.

You can't lol, have you seen post op videos of patients ?

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and mojopin
Shit, I don't want to be known as the dude who gets plastic surgeries.:/

I don't think it matters if you get one or two, btw who gives a shit about what people think, you should place yourself ahead of others mundane opinions and enjoy the ascension

There is a limit though, you don't want to look like plastic or fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
If your nose is ugly af then get the rhino. People will probably sympathise if you got a beak nose. If they don't who cares. Over time they will get used to it.

I will probably have my rhinoplasty last though. I have some other surgeries on my list.
ZSO: shouldn't be detectable by normies or even by my family.
Genioplasty: could be hidden with a beard and braces excuse(just fixed my overbite bro).
Ear reduction surgery: shouldn't be hard to hide since I don't have very big ears to begin with. Long hair may help too.
There is a limit though, you don't want to look like plastic or fake
Yeah that's why you should avoid fillers and implants as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
If you can "hide" it succesfully by not telling people, than the procedure was a faillure.
I just told people I had Rhino, because they would have noticed it anyway, the improvement was huge.

If you can "hide" it succesfully by not telling people, than the procedure was a faillure.
I just told people I had Rhino, because they would have noticed it anyway, the improvement was huge.
The problem with telling women is that, you can't pass on plastic surgery, it's not a part of your genes, hence they won't fuck you.

The problem with telling women is that, you can't pass on plastic surgery, it's not a part of your genes, hence they won't fuck you.

Don't ever tell any women that you had plastic surgery, that will guarantee failure.

What if the women that knew you from before expose you?
Then you should calculate and assess the situation quickly, do these women know the women or social circle in general that you spend time with ? If no, IDGAF attitude works, If they do, you should tell them that you will have surgery (mention it briefly, no need to explain yourself which will make you seem insecure) before you get it so in that way you have already poked at it before they have, so to speak.

The story doesn't have to be complicated. just tell them you broke it and the doctor at the checkup told you that the breathing issues will get worse with aging, that you should look into surgery and how you can't breathe properly blah blah blah

If they give you shit for it constantly then tell them to get the fuck out of your life (not literally but you get the point) and next them, plenty of sea in the fish and there is no "one" anyway so...

I already have a problem breathin g which needs rhino, but my family are arabs/muslims nothing will convince them they'll think i hated what god gave me, but i actually have a deviated septum that needs septorhino, but you can do a rhinoplasty at the same time

Then you should calculate and assess the situation quickly, do these women know the women or social circle in general that you spend time with ? If no, IDGAF attitude works, If they do, you should tell them that you will have surgery (mention it briefly, no need to explain yourself which will make you seem insecure) before you get it so in that way you have already poked at it before they have, so to speak.

The story doesn't have to be complicated. just tell them you broke it and the doctor at the checkup told you that the breathing issues will get worse with aging, that you should look into surgery and how you can't breathe properly blah blah blah

If they give you shit for it constantly then tell them to get the fuck out of your life (not literally but you get the point) and next them, plenty of sea in the fish and there is no "one" anyway so...
Well currently I associate with 0 women so I'm good lol.

If your nose is ugly af then get the rhino. People will probably sympathise if you got a beak nose. If they don't who cares. Over time they will get used to it.

I will probably have my rhinoplasty last though. I have some other surgeries on my list.
ZSO: shouldn't be detectable by normies or even by my family.
Genioplasty: could be hidden with a beard and braces excuse(just fixed my overbite bro).
Ear reduction surgery: shouldn't be hard to hide since I don't have very big ears to begin with. Long hair may help too.

Yeah that's why you should avoid fillers and implants as much as possible.
whats a ZSO for?

Mainly for more lateral projection of the zygomatic bone. Depends on the technique used though I am not an expert on this surgery.
the i lost weight can be used as an excuse cause usually zygos are the first to appear when someone loses weight

the i lost weight can be used as an excuse cause usually zygos are the first to appear when someone loses weight
Lol normies won't notice them tbh. They are not redpilled on zygos. I forgot to add that ZSO can make your cheekbone look more higher set, but it won't make a significant difference when you have low set ones.

Lol normies won't notice them tbh. They are not redpilled on zygos. I forgot to add that ZSO can make your cheekbone look more higher set, but it won't make a significant difference when you have low set ones.
i already have wide zygos, but they're not very forward grown, would that be a good surgery for me
what im trying to say is can a ZSO move the part under my eyes?

i already have wide zygos, but they're not very forward grown, would that be a good surgery for me
Do you have a negative orbital vector?
I am not an expert on zygos you should probably ask someone else.

I would just say that it was a medical surgery due to dyspnea or whatever and then tell them that this is the reason why your nose looks different

Ø

Surgery is not socialy accepted, but i think rhinoplasty for nose is more socialy accepted because its familiar to people

Shit, I don't want to be known as the dude who gets plastic surgeries.:/
Why I’m planning on working to save up, quitting my job then getting it before I go to uni so no one has to know except my past friends.

i dont think you can. just say u broke your nose

I am sure is like having a new different haircut, you might get comments the couple first days and after that people will be habituated and sort of assume you always been like that. It is whatever, also your social circle always change as you age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Say that you broke your nose. Instagram models do this all the time.