HOW TO HIDE YOUR SURGERIES

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
So you have finally got the surgeries you have been talking about for years on this forum. However, you have one problem: how are you going to explain the changes done to your face to family, friends, etc..

We all know that telling other people that you got surgery is SOCIAL SUICIDE, so you need to figure out how to make sure people don't know you had work done (or at least find a way to justify that you had work done).

Some people just ghost everybody after they get their surgeries, but not everybody will be able to do this, and if any of those people see you now, they will KNOW that you had something done.

So I bring you:

HOW TO HIDE YOUR SURGERIES: WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO DO

RULE 1 INVOLVING HIDING YOUR PROCEDURES: NEVER BRING ANYTHING UP UNLESS PEOPLE ASK

Anyways, time to move on to the actual advice:

HAIRLINE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear hats if possible at all times when around people until you get the procedure done (something like a baseball cap would do). After you get the procedure done, continue wearing the hats and also grow your hair out. After a while (at least like 6 months or so), you can go back to normal.

- If you get a hair transplant done to fix receding, I believe that this is one of the few surgeries you can be honest about, but claim you did the natural stuff (min+fin) if you want to stay safe.

EYE AREA RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear glasses (just wear an NT looking and fashionable pair, like shown in the photo) and sunglasses (preferable when the time is right to do so) for a few months before the operation, and keep wearing them until a few months after the procedures.

- For changes to the eye shape itself, claim that you did facial exercises to achieve these changes (a lot of people unironically believe this stuff works). If you are still on the younger side, you can claim that these are late puberty changes.

- For changes to the eyebrows, just claim you did the natural methods for changing them.

CHEEKBONE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- For a few months prior to the surgery, gain weight so that you have more fat in your face (people may forgot what you looked like prior), a lot of people will forget about what the structure looks like underneath, and after you get this surgery, start to lose the weight.

- If people ask about why your face changed, you can claim it was fat loss, if you are younger, you could also claim it was mewing (like the facial exercises, most people, especially those likely to notice these changes, believe this works), or claim it was puberty puberty.

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty due to a hooked nose, you can be honest about getting work done for this and saying that you got it for medical purposes, this is also one of those procedures that most people would notice.

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty to narrow your nose, you can claim that you did facial exercises to achieve this, however, this is a less believable than compared to claiming you did facial exercises for eye area changes.

PROCEDURES RELATED TO WIDENING THE JAW AND/OR GIVING IT MORE ANGULARITY:

- If you are getting implants or osteotomies, gain weight for a few months prior to the surgeries (if you don't want to do this, you could also just grow a large beard), once you get the procedures done, lose the weight over the course of a few months, if you just grew the beard, shave it once the swelling is down enough.

- If you are getting fillers, grow a beard prior to getting the work done, and shave it a lil while after it is done.

- If people ask how your jaw changed, claim it was due to the weight loss, shaving the beard, increasing T, or masseter hypertrophy. If you are on the younger side, you could even claim it was mewing or puberty.

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are doing the procedure for chin height, grow some facial hair in that area for a few months, possibly gain a bit of weight too (people may forgot what you looked like prior). Once the procedure is done, shave the facial hair after a while and lose the weight. You can claim that these changes were due to increasing T levels or puberty if you are younger.

- If you are doing the procedure for more forward growth (or height + forward growth), you can either claim you got the surgery for medical purposes or, if you are younger, due to mewing or puberty.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FORWARD ADVANCEMENT OF FACIAL FEATURES (LEFORT, BIMAX, ETC..):

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the maxilla, you can claim the changes were either due to mewing or that you had to get the procedure done for medical purposes.

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the mandible, grow a beard and shave it a little while after the surgery (people may forgot what you looked like prior). You can claim you either achieved this via mewing if you are younger or that you got the procedure done for medical purposes.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FEATURES SUCH AS SKIN, LIPS, ETC..:

Just claim that you did some of those TikTok looksmaxxing methods that most ppl unironically believe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zxim, PickleTheSlayer, greywind and 30 others
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, try2beme, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and chadintraining
Good post op, I would just say "medical reasons" or had a car accident or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and chadintraining
Good post op, I would just say "medical reasons" or had a car accident or sum shit
This is good for some of these surgeries, but this excuse won't work on all of them

There's a good chance you'll have to shave before getting anything relating to your jaw worked on so I don't know how well growing a beard alone will hold up.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, maxilofailo, thecel and 1 other person
Bookmarked, well done OP.

• Love it
Reactions: chadintraining
There's a good chance you'll have to shave before getting anything relating to your jaw worked on so I don't know how well growing a beard alone will hold up.
if you do have to shave, just don't really go outside much, you probably won't have to do this until you are about to get surgeries, and grow it back as soon as you are able to

but I am talking about doing it months prior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
But still no way to hide laser eye color change sadly

But still no way to hide laser eye color change sadly
yeah, I think this is a bad surgery anyways

just claim you wear contacts, but normies see it as just as bad

I told my work colleagues I’m getting jaw surgery. I’m taking a month off and have to take short term possibility, so there was really no hiding it. But I did say it was due to sleep apnea (I was diagnosed with it, but years after I planned to get surgery, and after I was already in braces) and due to a bike accident when I was a kid which affected my face (the bike accident is true, no idea if it affected my face though).

• +1
@coisbhai botb?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and chadintraining
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and user123456
So you have finally got the surgeries you have been talking about for years on this forum. However, you have one problem: how are you going to explain the changes done to your face to family, friends, etc..

We all know that telling other people that you got surgery is SOCIAL SUICIDE, so you need to figure out how to make sure people don't know you had work done (or at least find a way to justify that you had work done).

Some people just ghost everybody after they get their surgeries, but not everybody will be able to do this, and if any of those people see you now, they will KNOW that you had something done.

So I bring you:

RULE 1 INVOLVING HIDING YOUR PROCEDURES: NEVER BRING ANYTHING UP UNLESS PEOPLE ASK

- Wear hats if possible at all times when around people until you get the procedure done (something like a baseball cap would do). After you get the procedure done, continue wearing the hats and also grow your hair out. After a while (at least like 6 months or so), you can go back to normal.

View attachment 2956886

- If you get a hair transplant done to fix receding, I believe that this is one of the few surgeries you can be honest about, but claim you did the natural stuff (min+fin) if you want to stay safe.

- Wear glasses (just wear an NT looking and fashionable pair, like shown in the photo) and sunglasses (preferable when the time is right to do so) for a few months before the operation, and keep wearing them until a few months after the procedures.

View attachment 2956892

- For changes to the eye shape itself, claim that you did facial exercises to achieve these changes (a lot of people unironically believe this stuff works). If you are still on the younger side, you can claim that these are late puberty changes.

- For changes to the eyebrows, just claim you did the natural methods for changing them.

- For a few months prior to the surgery, gain weight so that you have more fat in your face (people may forgot what you looked like prior), a lot of people will forget about what the structure looks like underneath, and after you get this surgery, start to lose the weight.

- If people ask about why your face changed, you can claim it was fat loss, if you are younger, you could also claim it was mewing (like the facial exercises, most people, especially those likely to notice these changes, believe this works), or claim it was puberty puberty.

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty due to a hooked nose, you can be honest about getting work done for this and saying that you got it for medical purposes, this is also one of those procedures that most people would notice.

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty to narrow your nose, you can claim that you did facial exercises to achieve this, however, this is a less believable than compared to claiming you did facial exercises for eye area changes.

- If you are getting implants or osteotomies, gain weight for a few months prior to the surgeries (if you don't want to do this, you could also just grow a large beard), once you get the procedures done, lose the weight over the course of a few months, if you just grew the beard, shave it once the swelling is down enough.

- If you are getting fillers, grow a beard prior to getting the work done, and shave it a lil while after it is done.

- If people ask how your jaw changed, claim it was due to the weight loss, shaving the beard, increasing T, or masseter hypertrophy. If you are on the younger side, you could even claim it was mewing or puberty.

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are doing the procedure for chin height, grow some facial hair in that area for a few months, possibly gain a bit of weight too (people may forgot what you looked like prior). Once the procedure is done, shave the facial hair after a while and lose the weight. You can claim that these changes were due to increasing T levels or puberty if you are younger.

- If you are doing the procedure for more forward growth (or height + forward growth), you can either claim you got the surgery for medical purposes or, if you are younger, due to mewing or puberty.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FORWARD ADVANCEMENT OF FACIAL FEATURES (LEFORT, BIMAX, ETC..):

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the maxilla, you can claim the changes were either due to mewing or that you had to get the procedure done for medical purposes.

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the mandible, grow a beard and shave it a little while after the surgery (people may forgot what you looked like prior). You can claim you either achieved this via mewing if you are younger or that you got the procedure done for medical purposes.

Just claim that you did some of those TikTok looksmaxxing methods that most ppl unironically believe.

You overestimate people's ability to recognize the features that changed. My surgeon even said people will notice something changed, but can't pinpoint as to what.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, LegitUser, T50 Mogger and 3 others

So I bring you:

View attachment 2956886

View attachment 2956892

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

What about LL?

What about LL?
will need to ghost ppl for prob like a year due to recovery (or just say you got into an accident)

For a few months to a year prior, progressively add shoe lifts

You overestimate people's ability to recognize the features that changed. My surgeon even said people will notice something changed, but can't pinpoint as to what.
This is why I said to only say something happened when something is brought up, and proper excuses to say when it does

my nigga ur a fucking genius i love u!!

• Love it
Or just don’t give a fuck and stop being a little bitch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: midlatinocel, EliteMewing and chadintraining
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, guilty and cyprian_tomaszewski
You can add for rhinoplasty that you had a medical problem (there are a lot that justifies a rhino just look it up) for example you can say you had chronic sinusitis, that’s the easiest one and most people will just not care after

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and coisbhai
You can add for rhinoplasty that you had a medical problem (there are a lot that justifies a rhino just look it up) for example you can say you had chronic sinusitis, that’s the easiest one and most people will just not care after
I said that in there

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
if youre just a norwood 2 or maybe a higher norwood but are not thinning u can get a non shaven FUE and then hide with a haircut covers foreheard

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and chadintraining
I’m just going to tell all my coworkers exactly what I did and why I did it.

We’re an all male team, misogynistic daily conversation is the norm, mewing and steroids are discussed every now and then… might actually go quite well.

• +1

We’re an all male team, misogynistic daily conversation is the norm, mewing and steroids are discussed every now and then… might actually go quite well.
No idiot, gatekeep everything. The less people know the less competition we have.
Society is fucked and if you keep telling this to other men more chads will exist then causing dating inflation to rise even more, its already too high. I mean the average fucking LTB or subhuman fantasizes about henry cavill while they reject a HTN or a mtn..

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
No idiot, gatekeep everything. The less people know the less competition we have.
Society is fucked and if you keep telling this to other men more chads will exist then causing dating inflation to rise even more, its already too high. I mean the average fucking LTB or subhuman fantasizes about henry cavill while they reject a HTN or a mtn..
most men know abt surgeries, yet don't get them due to the stigma around them

If you in places like this forum, you are well beyond that, unlike 99.9% of men

• +1

idk, may still be clowned for it, but less likely than normally

So I bring you:

View attachment 2956886

View attachment 2956892

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

Or say you just fucking did surgery. Say it impacted your mental health for years and you went to a therapist and he suggested you fix it. Fucking losers

• +1
Or say you just fucking did surgery. Say it impacted your mental health for years and you went to a therapist and he suggested you fix it. Fucking losers
you are going to get clowned for it, even if it was for that, this is why you hide your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and boss8055

Nah, if that goes mainstream we’ll very quickly exceed the capacity of available surgeons and the training time is so long for that profession that it will take 10-20 years before supply can match demand.

Don’t worry, just get your surgeries before the rush.

• +1
you are going to get clowned for it, even if it was for that, this is why you hide your surgeries
Do you seriously think people will not notice major surgery on your face? Imagine lying about it and then them understanding you are a retard

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Do you seriously think people will not notice major surgery on your face? Imagine lying about it and then them understanding you are a retard
Make excuses for it, claim you did some natty or medical reasons

excellent thread

• Love it
Nah, if that goes mainstream we’ll very quickly exceed the capacity of available surgeons and the training time is so long for that profession that it will take 10-20 years before supply can match demand.

Don’t worry, just get your surgeries before the rush.
Surgeries are probably going to be a lot more expensive due to this too

For people doing fillers, going the blackgymmax route and doing it yourself may be the best idea and become a lot more common

How long until you think this rush happens though

Make excuses for it, claim you did some natty or medical reasons
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID BEFORE and you replied “this is why you hide your surgeries” grow a brain

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID BEFORE and you replied “this is why you hide your surgeries” grow a brain
That is what I meant by hiding surgeries

And idk any therapist who would suggest you get plastic surgery

Last edited:
Surgeries are probably going to be a lot more expensive due to this too

For people doing fillers, going the blackgymmax route and doing it yourself may be the best idea and become a lot more common

How long until you think this rush happens though

Could still be 5-10 years away, we’re really very early still. There’s awareness but no one is taking it seriously. Analogous to 2017 bitcoin and look where we are with that now…

• +1
Could still be 5-10 years away, we’re really very early still. There’s awareness but no one is taking it seriously. Analogous to 2017 bitcoin and look where we are with that now…
Interesting, but I would say around 3-5 years probably

I have had an idea of starting some form of business in cosmetic surgery soon, I feel like this could be super beneficial for me

Interesting, but I would say around 3-5 years probably

I have had an idea of starting some form of business in cosmetic surgery soon, I feel like this could be super beneficial for me

There’s no doubt that male demand for cosmetic surgery and semi-hard maxxes will increase. Quite a difficult field to break into though.

• +1
There’s no doubt that male demand for cosmetic surgery and semi-hard maxxes will increase. Quite a difficult field to break into though.
I don’t see myself getting in as a surgeon, but rather someone who advises people on what to get

hey son, how did you grow from 5’8 to 6’2 (LL), go from cuck T50 round eyes to blue hunter eyes (stroma), recessed to great forward growth (le fort 3), soyboy narrow jaw to angular wide jaw (jaw implants), fix your norwood 5 (hair transplant and forehead reduction) and get your nose slimmer (alarplasty and rhinoplasty) in one year?

PUBERTY, DAD!

• +1
  • JFL
hey son, how did you grow from 5’8 to 6’2 (LL), go from cuck T50 round eyes to blue hunter eyes (stroma), recessed to great forward growth (le fort 3), soyboy narrow jaw to angular wide jaw (jaw implants), fix your norwood 5 (hair transplant and forehead reduction) and get your nose slimmer (alarplasty and rhinoplasty) in one year?

PUBERTY, DAD!
Yeah good luck with all of that, you can’t hide everything (especially eye color change and alarplasty are quite difficult to lie about), but you can hide a pretty decent amount, and some stuff you can even admit to (claim the Lefort 3 and and possibly the jaw surgery was medical, along with the rhinoplasty if it is for fixing a hooked nose), and you can be honest about HT in some cases because it is a pretty common and NT surgery

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yeah good luck with all of that, you can’t hide everything (especially eye color change and alarplasty are quite difficult to lie about), but you can hide a pretty decent amount, and some stuff you can even admit to (claim the Lefort 3 and and possibly the jaw surgery was medical, along with the rhinoplasty if it is for fixing a hooked nose), and you can be honest about HT in some cases because it is a pretty common and NT surgery
was jk

Dystopian asf

Last edited:
I could tell, but this could def happen to some ppl here
Nobody here has the ball to get most of the surgeries let alone normies I don’t think Society will ever become black pilled ngl maybe in the future though haha I don’t think any time soon I mean most looksmaxxers are Indians Jfl for bro I think black pill and looksmax will die out in in a year to a few months maybe it will explode again will all these account popping up on ig tho and the facial analysis YouTuber imagine a dystopian future where people decide who there gonna date based on ratios haha pretty scary imo if everyone’s beautiful is anyone beautiful haha