How to High T max(command respect from others)?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I want to learn how to stand up for myself and radiate a maculine aura so others will respect me. Thread will be beneficial for me and others lacking this trait, which 95% of this forum does.

Thread inspired by discussion with @ht-normie-ascending and @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4614
inject rone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2227
Cope with weed

Inject good face and height
Any other answer is ultracope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
low voice and have a deathly stare tbh that’s all i have as well as height and people respect tf outta me. also don’t be afraid to talk shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saltii131, je3oe and Deleted member 5204
low voice and have a deathly stare tbh that’s all i have as well as height and people respect tf outta me. also don’t be afraid to talk shit
easy to say mister 6 PSL fucking 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and jordanbarrettisgod
Be 99th percentile in height and frame. Gymcel and roidmax. Focus on yolk training, neck,upper back,delts,lats,forearms and glutes. Get tatoos.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
easy to say mister 6 PSL fucking 6'5
i mean idt being high PSL gives u respect unless ur absolutely repulsive u know. if ur atkeast 4.5 PSL above 6 foot and low voice u can get respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Uglyandfat
Learn to fight and beat someone up at school.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
i mean idt being high PSL gives u respect unless ur absolutely repulsive u know. if ur atkeast 4.5 PSL above 6 foot and low voice u can get respect
depends on location tbh im like 4 psl 6 foot(with shoes) deep voice im never dis respected but im the quiet kid so no one rly talks to me anyway especially since im not 6+ psl

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
depends on location tbh im like 4 psl 6 foot(with shoes) deep voice im never dis respected but im the quiet kid so no one rly talks to me anyway especially since im not 6+ psl
bro ok so many 4PSL who y’all to girls like ik this sounds like cope and i always make fun of ppl for it but just put urself our there. like it might be too late this school year but next year i’d try it out

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and BigBoy
I have a deathly stare, unless you are good looking people wont interact with you. Its unfortunate because my face is structured this way.
Learn to fight and beat someone up at school.
I go to a STEM school with gooks, currys, and low T whites, no one will fight anyone.
In addition if people make jokes about you dont give away even a hint that you are somewhat effected by it. For some stuff jus laugh, and for other stuff roast them back, basically pretend you dont give a fuck, also be low inhib overall it gets you respect. New kid moved her across country, tbf he has high T face so he wouldve been fine but he got accepted into my friend group by offering to steal tons of alcohol for a party we were throwing, subsequently we went with him watched him steal it now we are good friends
Unironically the only good advice.

I have a very intimidating face, but I lack the skills necessary to give me power+likeablity. I either accomplish one of the either. Power with no friends, or likeability as a PUA shill all the time laughing clown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
bro ok so many 4PSL who y’all to girls like ik this sounds like cope and i always make fun of ppl for it but just put urself our there. like it might be too late this school year but next year i’d try it out
its a condifence thing bro i used to be 3PSL obeesecel it fucked me mentally tbh I coped with gaming and eating more lol and had shit forward growth through out puberty because of posture and mouth breathing and now my maxilla is recessed (not too bad but not ideally forward grown) its as if I was destined to be like this

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jordanbarrettisgod
I have a deathly stare, unless you are good looking people wont interact with you. Its unfortunate because my face is structured this way.

I go to a STEM school with gooks, currys, and low T whites, no one will fight anyone.

Unironically the only good advice.

I have a very intimidating face, but I lack the skills necessary to give me power+likeablity. I either accomplish one of the either. Power with no friends, or likeability as a PUA shill all the time laughing clown.
If you go to a school with a bunch of nerds then who is disrespecting you? If someone bullys you just fuck them up and nobody will disrespect you again. Thats what i learned growing up

Be tall muscular and aggressive

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jordanbarrettisgod
its a condifence thing bro i used to be 3PSL obeesecel it fucked me mentally tbh I coped with gaming and eating more lol and had shit forward growth through out puberty because of posture and mouth breathing and now my maxilla is recessed (not too bad but not ideally forward grown) its as if I was destined to be like this
damn bro. then u just gotta play long term and wait until ascension. i belive in u boyo

If you go to a school with a bunch of nerds then who is disrespecting you? If someone bullys you just fuck them up and nobody will disrespect you again. Thats what i learned growing up
Im a very easy target because I am fat, I feel disrespected and weak all the time. I wanted to know a way so I dont feel weak all the time.

The problem with your approach is they may not want to "play" with you after you fuck them up.

never stop ascending
Im a very easy target because I am fat, I feel disrespected and weak all the time. I wanted to know a way so I dont feel weak all the time.

The problem with your approach is they may not want to "play" with you after you fuck them up.
lose fat, get muscle, ascend or try to, as much as possible

there's no way to just "command" respect, the one quickest way to get OTHERS attention is to look dom/stm at the least, they will be gazing at you, because you will LOOK like a natural leader to them dude

• +1
damn bro. then u just gotta play long term and wait until ascension. i belive in u boyo
thank you man I dont know if u remember me but we dmd a while back lol im still lean maxing I failed originally but now im back in it and its 150% this time

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
thank you man I dont know if u remember me but we dmd a while back lol im still lean maxing I failed originally but now im back in it and its 150% this time
i’ll check it out my friend. can u send me progress pics?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat

Learn to fight and you'll feel powerful and confident, then if someone picks on you fuck them up. Who cares if they don't want to "play" with you after. They were bullying you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
u are fat son? if you are legit fat amd not larping with bdd, that is the problem probably, and u will have getting respect on extreme difficulty mode
Yes makes sense, Ive known this for a while but highkey dont want to accept it. I dont want to treated as an inferior while Im still fat.

I wanted advice so I dont feel like a cuck while still being fat.

Yes makes sense, Ive known this for a while but highkey dont want to accept it. I dont want to treated as an inferior while Im still fat.

I wanted advice so I dont feel like a cuck while still being fat.
Why don’t you leanmaxx bro?

• +1
Why don’t you leanmaxx bro?
I would say I am, but Ive been saying so for 2 years. Im just lazy, I dont know where to start, what to eat, what to work out, etc.

If I had just started last year like I had planned instead of complaining about how shit my life is I would have been skinnyish by now.

If you dont mind me asking, can I see your before and after in PMs? I promise no doxxie.

I would say I am, but Ive been saying so for 2 years. Im just lazy, I dont know where to start, what to eat, what to work out, etc.

If I had just started last year like I had planned instead of complaining about how shit my life is I would have been skinnyish by now.

If you dont mind me asking, can I see your before and after in PMs? I promise no doxxie.
Sure I got a long way to go tho

• +1
world is unfair son. got to lose the weight, u are genetically unfit currently so ppl view u as inferior because biologically u technically are
Brutal, you started using the word "son" when you realized I was fat.

It is over indeed :feelsrope:

• JFL
Bump I only recieved autist answers

I'll start by removing the anime profile pic

• +1
Lift, inject T, take ashwagandha to reduce cortisol, etc.

• +1
"Sasuke Uchiha." tells me everything I need to know.

Keep barking subhuman. My avi mogs.
Ahajah lol ok, but don't pretend respect. Nobody is gonna give you if you watch anime

Learn to fight and you'll feel powerful and confident, then if someone picks on you fuck them up. Who cares if they don't want to "play" with you after. They were bullying you.
You don’t even need to know how to fight, just look like you can fuck someone up

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit