How to hollow out his cheeks?

I

IblameSamh

Iron
Thanks if u answer me đź‘Ť

12% bf

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
When u say loose weight it's like a lot of weight ?and it is dangerous because i doesn't finish to grow up?
what is your age height and weight? puberty/growing will naturally change your looks so it depends how old you are. but you either get buccal fat removal, lose fat which you can do through exercise combined with a calorie deficit, and debloating. which you can do by a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio, hydrating, and reducing sugar intake

what is your age height and weight? puberty/growing will naturally change your looks so it depends how old you are. but you either get buccal fat removal, lose fat which you can do through exercise combined with a calorie deficit, and debloating. which you can do by a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio, hydrating, and reducing sugar intake
16 in like 1 months,177cm 62 Kg,already did my push of puberty.I eat like only at 12 am and 8 pm,4 L of water , 4/7 sports.
What's 4:1 and what's debloat?

16 in like 1 months,177cm 62 Kg,already did my push of puberty.I eat like only at 12 am and 8 pm,4 L of water , 4/7 sports.
What's 4:1 and what's debloat?
bloating, water retention. makes your face look bloated. basically getting rid of this. 4:1 is the ratio. so say you consume 4000mg of potassium, that means you would want to consume 1000mg of sodium

• +1
Reactions: IblameSamh