How to hormone max during puberty naturally

P

penra

Iron
I want to grow a little taller and increase my test before I am done with puberty and I want to do it naturally, how can I do this?

There Are multiple guides, Use the search function

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
sleep, food, and gym

on to the next common sense thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters and penra
I want to grow a little taller and increase my test before I am done with puberty and I want to do it naturally, how can I do this?
Easy just eat raw animal fats and raw organs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, Donkeyballs and penra
Spikes cortisol, fucks up ur sleep, uses ur endogenous hormones to repair muscle tissue damage.
It only fucks up cortisol when you do high intensity superset trainings so plenty of rest is always great, also how does it affect sleep?

It only fucks up cortisol when you do high intensity superset trainings so plenty of rest is always great, also how does it affect sleep?
Triggers ur CNS due to high intensity, also if you wsnt to grow natty you absolutley need to train heavy and with high intensity looool, i trained natty from 15-18 i know what i am talking about

Triggers ur CNS due to high intensity, also if you wsnt to grow natty you absolutley need to train heavy and with high intensity looool, i trained natty from 15-18 i know what i am talking about
What if I supplement magnesium after every workout will it lower cortisol?

What if I supplement magnesium after every workout will it lower cortisol?
You need a balance of electrolytes snd most supplements are cope snd useless, drink raw milk, raw eggs, fruit juice or some vegetable juices are good too.
Natty bodybuilding is a meme

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You need a balance of electrolytes snd most supplements are cope snd useless, drink raw milk, raw eggs, fruit juice or some vegetable juices are good too.
Natty bodybuilding is a meme
I'm too young for steroids, but I do all of those my diet is mainly meat, raw milk and eggs. What do you think of creatine, I wanted to buy it but this mother fucker at the shop told me I'm too ''young'' for it and it will fuck up my livers.:LOL:

I'm too young for steroids, but I do all of those my diet is mainly meat, raw milk and eggs. What do you think of creatine, I wanted to buy it but this mother fucker at the shop told me I'm too ''young'' for it and it will fuck up my livers.:LOL:
Lol creatine is 100% safe and good supplement, 1kgs of red raw meat contains 5-7grams of creatine but most people will never eat nesr 500grams of raw meat a day so supplementing with creatine is good

Lol creatine is 100% safe and good supplement, 1kgs of red raw meat contains 5-7grams of creatine but most people will never eat nesr 500grams of raw meat a day so supplementing with creatine is good
I heard meat was bad for height growth and only dairy products are effective, how much grams of creatine is in a cooked red meat because eating it raw seems disgusting and tasteless

I heard meat was bad for height growth and only dairy products are effective, how much grams of creatine is in a cooked red meat because eating it raw seems disgusting and tasteless
Cooking destroys the creatine and other aminoacids/micronutrients in meat, and red meat is way better then dairy

Lean to 10 percent or 12 percent body fat

Go outside go to the gym eat real natural foods and meat be dairy

1. make sure you get all the right nutrients, things like Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D are crucial for proper hormonal development and growth as a man

get yourself one of these
ECA4826F 9C0B 41FA A848 7FC4F3FA164F

2. Sleep. I cannot really emphasise this enough. Optimal sleep is somewhere around 10 hours, which means you should aim to get in bed 11 hours before you wake up every night (because it takes time to fall asleep). Try to sleep in a room with decent ventilation and a slightly cool temperature.

3. Sunlight has a huge role in setting your circadian rhythm, which is linked to your hormones. Get sun in your eyes in the morning, and try to avoid bright lights (screens) altogether for a couple hours before bedtime. Bluelight before bed may have an effect on sleep quality, the research isn’t all that clear yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to turn on nightshift or get some bluelight blocking glasses;
BEEDB5BF 3DEF 48F5 A35A 6A70F899D06A

4. Even more important than nutrient supplementation is your diet. Most guides for this are very overcomplicated so I will try to simplify. The most important aspect is your caloric intake. Make sure you are at a healthy bodyfat percentage (around 8-15%, varies for each individual) and eating in a slight caloric surplus during puberty to fuel your growth.
Next, make sure you are eating a varied diet which is rich in unprocessed foods and nutrients. Avoid vegetable oils, stick to olive oil. Eat your vegetables. Try to eat in discrete large meals, do not constantly have small snacks.
Here is a good guide;
FD6A6974 810C 4CA4 A4C9 B1C1B0B8F18E

5. The research around exercise and hormones is a lot more vexed than people realise. Exercise can only cause acute increases in test levels, however exercise can also trigger a stress response, increasing cortisol and lowering testosterone. Essentially, don’t expect your testosterone to increase.
There is some evidence that exercise increases GH and IGF-1 levels, particularly in young men. [source 1], [source 2]. Which is good news as these hormones affect muscular and skeletal growth.

Overall, exercise is likely far less important than diet and sleep. However, make sure you do some form of difficult exercise regularly (at least 40 min/week) as it has many other known health benefits.

In summary

- Get a lot of sleep
- Get sunlight
- Eat a healthy, varied natural diet
- Maintain a healthy bodyfat percentage
- Supplement a multivitamin/multinutrient

• +1
Reactions: penra