How to hustle via programming?

Ryadh

Ryadh

Iron
Cs major and learning Java/C++ currently, what are some viable ways to make some cash so I can incentivize studying. Was thinking of automating a mass phishing campaign but would like to do something less pajeet

do a couple of pajeet projects to show you know how to code and get a programming job?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Make bots on runescape

Memorize shit tons of algos you'll never use like a brain dead chink/pajeet and apply to jobs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BoneDensity
Make an app for Chad to meet and fuck as many women as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
it’s oxymoron because programmers are cuck who get hustled by nature

do a couple of pajeet projects to show you know how to code and get a programming job?
Memorize shit tons of algos you'll never use like a brain dead chink/pajeet and apply to jobs
Cs is hella saturated, you either need a degree or be some autistic savant to get a job and Im only a freshman. There's no way I'd be able to get an interview rn nor do I want one just some chump change like 100 or so bucks a month looks like I'll have to be a pajeet

Cs is hella saturated, you either need a degree or be some autistic savant to get a job and Im only a freshman. There's no way I'd be able to get an interview rn nor do I want one just some chump change like 100 or so bucks a month looks like I'll have to be a pajeet
Yeah.
What do you wanna do tho? Webdev is hella saturated for sure.
I personally like the low level stuff but it's hard af

Yeah.
What do you wanna do tho? Webdev is hella saturated for sure.
I personally like the low level stuff but it's hard af
Honestly not really sure, not particularly passionate for a specific project but I do enjoy programming if that makes sense. If there's something I can program that will give me some quick cash I'd definitely follow that until I find something I enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and buckchadley31
Honestly not really sure, not particularly passionate for a specific project but I do enjoy programming if that makes sense. If there's something I can program that will give me some quick cash I'd definitely follow that until I find something I enjoy
There’s really no way to make quick money in computer science unless you’re really good. If you can, maybe try to specialize in Cybersecurity. It’s in very high demand.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
where in the world do you live. some countries (UK) have a shortage of tech workers, others like US and india are way too saturated

where in the world do you live. some countries (UK) have a shortage of tech workers, others like US and india are way too saturated
uk tech workers get paid shit apparently lol.

uk tech workers get paid shit apparently lol.
yeah. but wages in the UK are generally really low. tech workers have an easier job with * better then average * pay which is really as good as it gets in the UK.

it helpdesk in US gets paid the same as mid level devs in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Prince88