How to hydrate your hair?

Unsh

Unsh

full time npc maxx
I'm thinking of using coconut oil, would this also help my teeth, opinions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
Where do u think u are? In a looks forum? Here we just complain about lfie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194, 5'7 zoomer, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
it doesnt do shit for teeth btw

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
I'm thinking of using coconut oil, would this also help my teeth, opinions?
My skin is oily and hair is dry... The perfect combination because it's hard to get wrinkles and I won't get clogged pores so no balding...

BUT, that being said, there's the acne (fixable) and my hair can get too much volume... I used Animal Glycerin in the past, the kind they extract from pigs (Vegetal Glycerin is crap) but the thing with Glycerin is that it will only work if the weather is humid: if it's humid outside the Glycerin will take the humidity or the air and absorb into whatever to rubbed it with... But if it's dry outside, it will do the opposite: it will take the humidity of your hair and put it in the air, leaving the hair even dryer.

So, I was thinking about getting some raw, unpasteurized, unsalted butter to use as a hydration cream, just like vikings did in the past... You don't need to leave it all day like they did, just for couple days on the weekend and then wash it off before the week starts...

It would be very useful for me as I work around oil, dust and tar and it is impregnating on my hair, leaving it like a fucking Scotch Sponge lmao

I'm not a big fan of shampoos, conditioners and lotions so I will take the natural route 🤭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
My skin is oily and hair is dry... The perfect combination because it's hard to get wrinkles and I won't get clogged pores so no balding...

BUT, that being said, there's the acne (fixable) and my hair can get too much volume... I used Animal Glycerin in the past, the kind they extract from pigs (Vegetal Glycerin is crap) but the thing with Glycerin is that it will only work if the weather is humid: if it's humid outside the Glycerin will take the humidity or the air and absorb into whatever to rubbed it with... But if it's dry outside, it will do the opposite: it will take the humidity of your hair and put it in the air, leaving the hair even dryer.

So, I was thinking about getting some raw, unpasteurized, unsalted butter to use as a hydration cream, just like vikings did in the past... You don't need to leave it all day like they did, just for couple days on the weekend and then wash it off before the week starts...

It would be very useful for me as I work around oil, dust and tar and it is impregnating on my hair, leaving it like a fucking Scotch Sponge lmao

I'm not a big fan of shampoos, conditioners and lotions so I will take the natural route 🤭
stop using jewish shampoo and showering
coconut oil and argon oil will help after applying you can air dry on low hear or use a straightening comb

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
stop using jewish shampoo and showering
coconut oil and argon oil will help after applying you can air dry on low hear or use a straightening comb
I only use shampoo 1x/week and I only use soap on my ass, dick and armpits... I never brush my teeth and don't have bad breath/rotten teeth: only holes are in some of my molars and they were drilled by fucking dentists.

During the pandemic I only used hand sanitizer when the places forced me to do so at the entry, I didn't wash my hand once when coming home, I didn't use masks and my biggest regret is when I budged and took 3 doses of the (((vaccine))): family said they would kick me out home if I refused and I was jobless at that time so I had no choice.

I'm eating lots and lots of raw pork and other foods rich in saturated fat, my skin is looking amazing since the last time I ate 3.3lb/1.5kg of raw barbecue pork sausage in one sitting 🤭

Also reenamelization of the teeth is a fact, but it only works when the teeth are clean...

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and Deleted member 16194