How to identify and fix your flaws: 5-step practical framework example

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
Before you start:
You cant do shit unless you know your flaws. This is the first looksmaxxing step and an important one. Surprisingly a lot of users disagree with this obvious logic (in my previous thread this became evident) for no reason other than just being wrong and ignorant (good luck randomly moving nowhere).

Not only its an essential step for any succesfull ascension but also gives you an insight of your natty softmax and surgerymaxed potentials + an undestanding of your individual features/flaws negative "weight" and potential to ascend you if you fix it. This is really useful as you see.
Overlooking the quality of your skills, understanding of your current spot and knowlegde of the theory behind the objective attractivness could significantly reduce your chances to ascend.

If you dont have the neccesarry qualities then you have no other option than ask for help a proffesional (me).
If you do have all the necessary prerequisites then follow this framework:

1. Figure out the flaws (based on your existing correct knowledge and skills):
I'll take an easy case - Chris Hemsworth for my example
0081de5dd9bf207a3423b08e91

Fixable flaws:
1. Eyes (pfl, upper eyelids and eyelashes specifically)
2. Flat lips
3. Bloat and slight lack of angularity of lower third
4. Aging (wrinkles, texture and very slight skin sagging)
5. Patchy stubble

Unfixable flaws:
6. IPD

2. Identify your current spot (rating):
mid CHADLITE

3. Fix the specific flaws visually to check for a custom or full ascension potential based on your preferences and limitations like money, natty status, time frame, to see the individual featrues impact "weight" in your individual case and etc.
I decided to ascend him to his full individual potential and fixed all his flaws

4. Identify the after (ascended) pic new rating:
mid CHAD

5. Build the practical plan/insturction to replicate the results of the ascended morph pic:
Not relevant for this thread message

Sidenote:
His midface is on the longer side but i dont consider this as a flaw
Also i could've ascended him even further but considering the practical purpose of the method i only changed what is realistically fixable in theory
Now i want you to respond to this thread with something like "you made him look worse" type of shit and dont forget to avoid explaining why and make sure you dont have any reasoning/argument around your statemnet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), caiolindo, truthhurts and 2 others

Is that your channel :unsure::think:?

>How to identify
>If you dont have the neccesarry qualities then you have no other option than ask for help a proffesional (me).

Please commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja

>How to identify​

>If you dont have the neccesarry qualities then you have no other option than ask for help a proffesional (me).

Please commit suicide

Please learn to at least be able to read a single fucking sentence:

>How to identify​

Please learn to at least be able to read a single fucking sentence:

>How to identify​

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Fraud your failo and evaluate if the way you get treated and iois change drastically

Ex: shit cheekbones and undereyes >get filler> if your life changes then book for implants

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Fraud your failo and evaluate if the way you get treated and iois change drastically

Ex: shit cheekbones and undereyes >get filler> if your life changes then book for implants
Kinda risky too. Better to follow this guide and then your logic if creates your desired visual outcome