how to improve eye area/rate?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
wanna know how to improve my eye area through surgeries and/or softmaxxes. i might start doing eye exercises but i'm not sure if they're cope or not. i think infraorbital implants would do me good as well. photo is me with my eyes relaxed
8CB7730F C450 4272 B09E C485055A0A09

3D3BDBF5 C017 48E2 BFBC 3B818C10AC27

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19551
They look fucking nice bro. Mogs my eyes to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 15827 and agoostis
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1

would do anything to have ur canthal tilt

go slay while i rot

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy

would do anything to have ur canthal tilt

go slay while i rot

don't you have a good jaw? mirin i'd do anything for a chiseled jaw 💀 eyes aren't as important for appeal tbh for me this is secondary but i still want to improve them

• Ugh..
You have bdd stop overanalysing your face there is nothing to improve. If that is a bad eye area then its over for 90% of the forum

• +1
don't you have a good jaw? mirin i'd do anything for a chiseled jaw 💀 eyes aren't as important for appeal tbh for me this is secondary but i still want to improve them
i do
eyes is everything tho jaw make u look masculine eyes makes u look attractive

You have bdd stop overanalysing your face there is nothing to improve. If that is a bad eye area then its over for 90% of the forum
maybe my eye area is decent but the rest of my features are just shit.. i stg out of the picture i cropped from i look incel. my recessed jaw makes my mouth narrow and literally so bad it's awful. or maybe it's my fwhr i got told my midface is too long

i do
eyes is everything tho jaw make u look masculine eyes makes u look attractive
as a faggot i wouldn't fuck a recessed cuck they are ugly to me. like myself. most men with at least some good forward growth have some sex appeal imo

maybe my eye area is decent but the rest of my features are just shit.. i stg out of the picture i cropped from i look incel. my recessed jaw makes my mouth narrow and literally so bad it's awful. or maybe it's my fwhr i got told my midface is too long
Then you should fix the lower 1/3rd through surgery and for long midface I suggest growing a beard, it will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
as a faggot i wouldn't fuck a recessed cuck they are ugly to me. like myself. most men with at least some good forward growth have some sex appeal imo
i wish women would think like u

i wish women would think like u
they probably do incels on this site just always think they are ugly no matter what. eye area is important but for smv it's more objective. some women even like "dead eyes"

Get fillers to reduce UEE or just icehood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and Lawton88
Like said above a little Ice hooding will take care of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and edodalic29
Like said above a little Ice hooding will take care of that.
some ppl say it puts brown fat there, others say it burns fat

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Lawton88
Your eyes are already very gl bro, you should improve your lower third if it is not well developped

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Your eyes alone are pretty fine, decent size, shape, spacing, good tilt with healthy brows, don't mess with them

The only thing that stands out to me is how sunken the area below it is with noticeable the eye bags are and how prominent your nose bridge is. You might want to take the route of looking into cheek implants or under eye filler preferably in the form of a fat graft

Things listed initially are all byproducts of a recessed mandible and maxilla which you just admitted to so you'll probably want to take the route of bimax first and foremost. Fix actual errors first so you have a strong foundation to build upon unlike the buffoons who eppley-maxx their recession to become pixar villains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Your eyes alone are pretty fine, decent size, shape, spacing, good tilt with healthy brows, don't mess with them

The only thing that stands out to me is how sunken the area below it is with noticeable the eye bags are and how prominent your nose bridge is. You might want to take the route of looking into cheek implants or under eye filler preferably in the form of a fat graft

Things listed initially are all byproducts of a recessed mandible and maxilla which you just admitted to so you'll probably want to take the route of bimax first and foremost. Fix actual errors first so you have a strong foundation to build upon unlike the buffoons who eppley-maxx their recession to become pixar villains
does bimax alone usually fix eyebags and under eye hollowing? i plan to go to ramieri and perhaps get infraorbital implants which i've heard/seen helps with that issue.

in terms of my nose bridge, what is there to fix?