How to improve eye area

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
20240202 161808
20240202 161707

How can I improve my eye area? It's my biggest insecurity and I'm constantly thinking about killing myself now, I'm 15 and is there anything I should do during puberty that can give me hooded eyes are just improve my hooding in anyway?

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Hamdan and hytt
go play soccer outside with your friends instead of worrying about your normal eyes.

• +1
Reactions: FBl, Mrxshmallow, EzikoIsHere and 7 others
Try eyepulling but eye area is the hardest to change

stop worrying about them dude they're fine
if you really wanted to just try shaping them and thats it

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Orc
Mewing can maybe change it. Also improve your eyebrow and lashes, using minox on eyebrows and other sutff on the lashes. Eye lid surgery also an option

• JFL
Reactions: FBl, Niksy and NorwoodAscender
Mewing can maybe change it. Also improve your eyebrow and lashes, using minox on eyebrows and other sutff on the lashes. Eye lid surgery also an option
I've been using an eyelash serum from ELF since doesn't minox results go away once you stop using it? also what eyelid surgery should I get?

Try eyepulling but eye area is the hardest to change
How should I eyelid pull correctly? I've been trying to do it for like 3 weeks now and I basically see no results

I've been using an eyelash serum from ELF since doesn't minox results go away once you stop using it? also what eyelid surgery should I get?
Minox results only go away if you take out the hair before it becomes permanent which take years but in the case of your eyebrows there's no reason to take them off so you can consider the gains permanent. Follow the eyebrow guide on the best of best minox will make it fuller and also give it more inner lenght which I think it needs.
I don't know much about eyelid surgery but I'm talking about that double eye lid surgery that people in South Korea usually do.

Minox results only go away if you take out the hair before it becomes permanent which take years but in the case of your eyebrows there's no reason to take them off so you can consider the gains permanent. Follow the eyebrow guide on the best of best minox will make it fuller and also give it more inner lenght which I think it needs.
I don't know much about eyelid surgery but I'm talking about that double eye lid surgery that people in South Korea usually do.
Where can I find the eyebrow guide? Also when you said mewing can improve eye area, how long should I mew daily? Should I really do it super consistently like all day?

Where can I find the eyebrow guide? Also when you said mewing can improve eye area, how long should I mew daily? Should I really do it super consistently like all day?
Mewing it's supposed to be your natural tongue posture so it should always be in this position.

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and TheReckons
Mewing it's supposed to be your natural tongue posture so it should always be in this position.

Can you give me a private rating or sum? Like I wanna make a private rating post but it seems like everyone can view those

Classic scam

Can you give me a private rating or sum? Like I wanna make a private rating post but it seems like everyone can view those
I can't it has been a long time since I have detailed rated someone and I lost some knowledge I could only give you an overall rating.

shut up indian subhuman, your sub5 theory is retarded, do models have wrinkles buddy?

What does jfl mean? Also does squinting eventually become a habit?
yeah, dont squint your upper eyelid bc you will look retarded, squint your eyes like you see something disgusting, and you can level out your eyes

yes it can be a habit anything can

i saw london clinic and your opinion is invalid

View attachment 2719450View attachment 2719451
How can I improve my eye area? It's my biggest insecurity and I'm constantly thinking about killing myself now, I'm 15 and is there anything I should do during puberty that can give me hooded eyes are just improve my hooding in anyway?
Ur born with eyes like that. No amount of hooding gonna save you cuz they're never gonna appear. Sorry dude but you weren't lucky

aint no way:lul:💀💀