how to improve gonial angle? can do surgeries

ow3isoo

ow3isoo

Iron
IMG 0658

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
There is nothing wrong with your gonial angle dumbass. It's the camera angle and your head slightly pointed downwards. Stop listening to those retards

What you need to fix is that philtrum area (the space between the nose and lips). I pointed out your upper lips for this reason. How are your teeth? Braces may work. Figure out the issue or create an illusion to lessen it

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
mb, i’m kind of a newcell, only been into looksmaxxing for about six months now. my teeth are long, but i can afford veneers, i have connections to some of the best surgeons for where i live considering i also have freemason family.

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Sprinkles
mb, i’m kind of a newcell, only been into looksmaxxing for about six months now. my teeth are long, but i can afford veneers, i have connections to some of the best surgeons for where i live considering i also have freemason family.

lol you have a Freemason family?

jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Hombremacho and HTN_Mentalcel
not even close to jewish, christian roots all the way back to early americas, i would never be a kike

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and HTN_Mentalcel
not even close to jewish, christian roots all the way back to early americas, i would never be a kike
@Sprinkles Jews still havnt learnt to use the reply feature properly :lul: muhh high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, wastedspermcel and Sprinkles

The Rothschilds are the most powerful family in the world and jewish and control the top Freemasons