How to improve maxillary projection

Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Diamond
Hello.

Are there any ways to improve maxillary projection? I've been told mewing works by pushing maxilla up (probs utter cope) and am wondering if any other ways to improve it. My maxilla isn't flat but just isn't completely ideal. My palate isn't small either, I had a palate expander as a kid. Additionally, I have a 120 gonial and quite wide bigonial width.

Hello.

Are there any ways to improve maxillary projection? I've been told mewing works by pushing maxilla up (probs utter cope) and am wondering if any other ways to improve it. My maxilla isn't flat but just isn't completely ideal. My palate isn't small either, I had a palate expander as a kid. Additionally, I have a 120 gonial and quite wide bigonial width.
If you really think what mewing works try chintuck+mewing for some hours a day

My palate isn't small either, I had a palate expander as a kid. Additionally, I have a 120 gonial and quite wide bigonial width.
Ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
If you really think what mewing works try chintuck+mewing for some hours a day
I said its probs utter cope JFL

I've been mewing since 13 and it hasn't been a cope for me. I've actually been able to move my maxilla and jaw forwards and improve my chin projection among other things.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and pizza
I've been mewing since 13 and it hasn't been a cope for me. I've actually been able to move my maxilla and jaw forwards and improve my chin projection among other things.
Has your gonial changed a lot? Also, the whole thing of mewing is it pushes your palate upwards and therefore the maxilla right? Why can't a device just do that :feelswhy:

Belt facepull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
Lucky guy
Has your gonial changed a lot? Also, the whole thing of mewing is it pushes your palate upwards and therefore the maxilla right? Why can't a device just do that :feelswhy:
Gonial angle change more with chewing,and chewing plus roids

LF3

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 756
No. The changes from mewing have been basically jaw length, width and positioning. It's still an improvement though since more forward growth and jaw width.