How to improve my heightmaxxing routine without injecting hormones?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I recently noticed due to a physical examine test that i got taller despite being 18 so it's possible

What i do:
Good diet
Supplements (reccomend me only natural ones not hormones)
Ashwaganda, Probiotica, Maca, Omega3, Vitamin d, Vitamin c, Calcium, Magnesium, Valerian
Note that not all of these are related to height i know
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running
6 Minutes spine stretching everyday on a yogaball
The reason i don't do dead hangs much is becouse i'm sore alot of days

i'm currently 5' 10", I don't feel bad about my height but i would like to be taller without fucking up my hormones like when i tried to get thicker bones (it worked)
Tell me what i can do to get to 5' 11"
My father 5'10" my mother 5'4"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Weter, john788, N1666 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and i_love_roosters
everything you just wrote is cope. you consume all these supplements to pee them out at the end of the day. if you have a good diet there is no reason to use these supplements. supplements are something someone should use when they know they don't get enough of certain things like vegans need to use vitamin b12 pills. the idea that milks makes you grow taller is propaganda from the milk industry it just makes your skin worse. the only good thing about milk is the protein, which you can get from alternative sources.

if you will grow much taller or not will be determined by genetics/luck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, HTN_Mentalcel, Salted_Salty and 5 others
Most of this is cope btw, you are at a height where you can fraud to 6'0 easily with shoes and insoles

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and MagaPutinism
everything you just wrote is cope. you consume all these supplements to pee them out at the end of the day. if you have a good diet there is no reason to use these supplements. supplements are something someone should use when they know they don't get enough of certain things like vegans need to use vitamin b12 pills. the idea that milks makes you grow taller is propaganda from the milk industry it just makes your skin worse. the only good thing about milk is the protein, which you can get from alternative sources.

so calcium and protein intake were cope? as long as u get enough protein per day its ok?

I recently noticed due to a physical examine test that i got taller despite being 18 so it's possible

What i do:
Good diet
Ashwaganda, Probiotica, Maca, Omega3, Vitamin d, Vitamin c, Calcium, Magnesium, Valerian
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running

i'm currently 5' 10", I don't feel bad about my height but i would like to be taller without fucking up my hormones like when i tried to get thicker bones (it worked)
everything is cope tbh, injecting hgh is what u need, but imo 5'10 is average and i wouldnt do it if i was you. but if u dont have nothing to lose than inject hgh (if u got money ofc)

everything is cope tbh, injecting hgh is what u need, but imo 5'10 is average and i wouldnt do it if i was you. but if u dont have nothing to lose than inject hgh (if u got money ofc)
hes too high inhib to do hgh jfl
and 5'10 is NOT ENOUGH BRO. foids dont care about average.
in australia its especially brutal. the europeans here are 5'11 average but thank god for deathniks bringing it down.
unironically, 5'9 at 14 is fucked. i wear lifts and reach 5'11, and even then when we took school pictures a month ago i was barely top 40%

hes too high inhib to do hgh jfl
and 5'10 is NOT ENOUGH BRO. foids dont care about average.
in australia its especially brutal. the europeans here are 5'11 average but thank god for deathniks bringing it down.
unironically, 5'9 at 14 is fucked. i wear lifts and reach 5'11, and even then when we took school pictures a month ago i was barely top 40%
Well im 5โ€™4 at 16

h

What i do:
Good diet
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running

how thicker bones??

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism

What i do:
Good diet
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running

Don't go weightlifting while trying to grow, not more than 1x a week โ€” change that to sprinting 3x week

Add liposomal colostrum and ascorbic acid.

Also add some thyroid and liver support supplements.

perfect your sleep, especially increase the time you spend in sws, since this is when your hgh levels elevate and your body grows and repairs itself.

Make sure you're getting 120g+ of protein a day. And a lot of vitamin b12 and folate.

I accept your opinion on injection, but I recommend doing a blood test of at least these values Total HGH, Testosterone, Estradiol, 25-hydroxy vitamin D

When your Estradiol level is too high, your growth could end in future, its a good idea to decrease your estrogen level, you could do that through Resveratrol or Chrysin which are both natrual.
Other way would be blue berrys or melatonin which are btw, not enough to decrease the levels of estrogen to a level where the growth plates completely stop fusing

Add: K2 (Preferably the mk7 form which is rarer than the mk4 form but better)

Bulding blocks like Gelatin or Collagen powder

zinc

Look into L-Arganine, L-Lysine, L-Ornithin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and MagaPutinism

What i do:
Good diet
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running

You need gaba and b3 500 mg because gaba is proven to 4x growth hormone for 5-7 hours and b3 4x your growth hormone 3 hours after consuming it
For gaba take it 1h before bed to also help with calming you down to sleep
B3 2hours before bed but dont buy slow release or flush free versions you should get the niancin or nincotic acid forms. It will give you a sensation like your whole body burns because it causes vasodilation but dont worry it will be gone in 30min-1h

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
You need gaba and b3 500 mg because gaba is proven to 4x growth hormone for 5-7 hours and b3 4x your growth hormone 3 hours after consuming it
For gaba take it 1h before bed to also help with calming you down to sleep
B3 2hours before bed but dont buy slow release or flush free versions you should get the niancin or nincotic acid forms. It will give you a sensation like your whole body burns because it causes vasodilation but dont worry it will be gone in 30min-1h
niacin is a shir method to increase gh levels, the dose you would need is way to high compared to the amount of times you habe to do it to get gh increase, also its very short term

gaba is ok, way higher doses are needed than 500mg

What i do:
Good diet
Weightlifting
A cup of milk everyday
Good sleep
Stretching
Running

Mhp and milkmax

it makes sense to take like copper, stuff that you canโ€™t really like find in huge abundance in food

I can tolerate dairy and I have one of the worst acne genes know to man

niacin is a shir method to increase gh levels, the dose you would need is way to high compared to the amount of times you habe to do it to get gh increase, also its very short term

gaba is ok, way higher doses are needed than 500mg
Take 1 gram of niancin and 1 gram of gaba

Just get growth plates xrayed if theyre closed the max u can get will be 1cm from spinal growth but if theyre open then this might work

Don't go weightlifting while trying to grow, not more than 1x a week โ€” change that to sprinting 3x week

Add liposomal colostrum and ascorbic acid.

Also add some thyroid and liver support supplements.

perfect your sleep, especially increase the time you spend in sws, since this is when your hgh levels elevate and your body grows and repairs itself.

Make sure you're getting 120g+ of protein a day. And a lot of vitamin b12 and folate.

I accept your opinion on injection, but I recommend doing a blood test of at least these values Total HGH, Testosterone, Estradiol, 25-hydroxy vitamin D

When your Estradiol level is too high, your growth could end in future, its a good idea to decrease your estrogen level, you could do that through Resveratrol or Chrysin which are both natrual.
Other way would be blue berrys or melatonin which are btw, not enough to decrease the levels of estrogen to a level where the growth plates completely stop fusing

Add: K2 (Preferably the mk7 form which is rarer than the mk4 form but better)

Bulding blocks like Gelatin or Collagen powder

zinc

Look into L-Arganine, L-Lysine, L-Ornithin
How to know your sws time is high?
and I began to take AOL supplement 6grams , ZMA and Vitamin D
Should I look for K2?

How to know your sws time is high?
and I began to take AOL supplement 6grams , ZMA and Vitamin D
Should I look for K2?
yes
dont take the 6g for longer periods of times
sleep tracker