How to improve my Looks ?

Arian.hq

Arian.hq

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
What Can I improve and what should I do for it? Some pics im bulking some is cut. Cutting rn
Stack:
Test 250
Drosta 200
Anavar 25
Mots C 2mg
Reta 1mg
Ghkcu 2mg
Tret 0.1%
Minoxidil 5mg
Iso 20mg

Thought about aqualix
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2584.png
    IMG_2584.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
You have talent, like taking all of this and still looking average
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and Blackfly07
Ey
What Can I improve and what should I do for it? Some pics im bulking some is cut. Cutting rn
Stack:
Test 250
Drosta 200
Anavar 25
Mots C 2mg
Reta 1mg
Ghkcu 2mg
Tret 0.1%
Minoxidil 5mg
Iso 20mg

Thought about aqualix
eye distance nerfing
 
What Can I improve and what should I do for it? Some pics im bulking some is cut. Cutting rn
Stack:
Test 250
Drosta 200
Anavar 25
Mots C 2mg
Reta 1mg
Ghkcu 2mg
Tret 0.1%
Minoxidil 5mg
Iso 20mg

Thought about aqualix
Holy filtrum
 
What Can I improve and what should I do for it? Some pics im bulking some is cut. Cutting rn
Stack:
Test 250
Drosta 200
Anavar 25
Mots C 2mg
Reta 1mg
Ghkcu 2mg
Tret 0.1%
Minoxidil 5mg
Iso 20mg

Thought about aqualix
taking all this shit just to be average dnr
 

Similar threads

erdlinger
Replies
7
Views
35
Versal0
Versal0
D
Replies
3
Views
30
Jiozz
Jiozz
trenterda
Replies
1
Views
43
fattofat
fattofat
W
Replies
6
Views
62
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
Arian.hq
Replies
4
Views
46
Arian.hq
Arian.hq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top