• 2E4D06DC-8D94-43B5-A2AD-F83CDC19AC99.png
    2E4D06DC-8D94-43B5-A2AD-F83CDC19AC99.png
    226 KB · Views: 142
  • D212A752-565C-44D9-97E2-5D5661182146.png
    D212A752-565C-44D9-97E2-5D5661182146.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 128
profile is cope the front is what gets you the praise

profile is cope the front is what gets you the praise
I’m pretty satisfied with my front. Only thing I wish I had is a more angular, wide jaw

1. take a normal, non-angle frauded picture

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, mirrormogger, klamus and 2 others
I’m pretty satisfied with my front. Only thing I wish I had is a more angular, wide jaw
A wider jaw isnt going to be visible from the side

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Chestbrah 2.0. What do you mean by improving the jaw? Being wider, more upturn?

looks decent

FUUUCK you could have been a slayer, but your horse midface fucks you so much

raise the camera slightly

I know we already talked about this but I will post it here too for anyone viewing in a similar situation.

Dental correction and genioplasty is the most practical. A misconception about lip position is that the lower lip contour and projection is set by the lower teeth and the upper lip contour and projection by the upper teeth. Actually both lips are influenced heavily by the upper teeth. Particularly if your Maxillary incisors are heavily proclined as yours are. This is because the lower lip actually rests on the tip of the Maxillary incisors (upper front teeth) in most people.

If orthodontist determines they can retrocline upper and lower incisors, then your lip concerns will be mostly amended.

If they don’t feel they can do that then a LeFort I osteotomy and dental decompensation will be the more invasive alternative.

When one requires single jaw Orthognathic surgery to amend dental relationship and fix the soft tissue contours caused by the malocclusion who are aesthetically conscious (like the users here) Then it may be worthwhile to have double jaw surgery while you are at it to get even more advancment. (Instead of a LeFort I 4 mm advancment, could have a LeFort I 8mm advancment and BSSO 4mm advancment. - maybe more depending on orthodontics)

As far as the genioplasty goes, that is the most simple part of all of this.

I know we already talked about this but I will post it here too for anyone viewing in a similar situation.

Dental correction and genioplasty is the most practical. A misconception about lip position is that the lower lip contour and projection is set by the lower teeth and the upper lip contour and projection by the upper teeth. Actually both lips are influenced heavily by the upper teeth. Particularly if your Maxillary incisors are heavily proclined as yours are. This is because the lower lip actually rests on the tip of the Maxillary incisors (upper front teeth) in most people.

If orthodontist determines they can retrocline upper and lower incisors, then your lip concerns will be mostly amended.

If they don’t feel they can do that then a LeFort I osteotomy and dental decompensation will be the more invasive alternative.

When one requires single jaw Orthognathic surgery to amend dental relationship and fix the soft tissue contours caused by the malocclusion who are aesthetically conscious (like the users here) Then it may be worthwhile to have double jaw surgery while you are at it to get even more advancment. (Instead of a LeFort I 4 mm advancment, could have a LeFort I 8mm advancment and BSSO 4mm advancment. - maybe more depending on orthodontics)

As far as the genioplasty goes, that is the most simple part of all of this.
He looks like he has good forward growth tho. Woudnt he risk becoming a dog?