How to improve sleep duration/quality?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
My sleep has gone to shit since starting my steroid cycle although it was pretty bad even before. I tried MK677 but it didn’t help at all. Same with melatonin. Are there any other drugs that can help with sleep? Should I just smoke weed? Idk what to do, I want to be able to get 8 hrs restful sleep but my sleep cycle is so volatile and not sure how to improve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
no blue light

dark room
sleep naked :chad:

passiflora

ashwaganda

having gf do cuddle:feelswah:

glycine

delta sleep inducing peptide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 14274
Vitamin d3 is important for good sleep, but take it in day, not at night. L-theanine (I think 200-300 mg is the dosage) about 1-4 hours before sleep, glycine 3 grams about 1-2 hours before sleep and if thats not enought you can add ashwaganndha and/or L-tryptophan. Vit d3, glycine and l-theanine have the most studies for sleep quality, then L-tryptophan and ashwagandha (If you want the top 5 most proven things). Of course melatonin have the most but you have tried it already, melatonina works but mostly for insomnia (people who cannot get to fall asleep) .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Vitamin d3 is important for good sleep, but take it in day, not at night. L-theanine (I think 200-300 mg is the dosage) about 1-4 hours before sleep, glycine 3 grams about 1-2 hours before sleep and if thats not enought you can add ashwaganndha and/or L-tryptophan. Vit d3, glycine and l-theanine have the most studies for sleep quality, then L-tryptophan and ashwagandha (If you want the top 5 most proven things). Of course melatonin have the most but you have tried it already, melatonina works but mostly for insomnia (people who cannot get to fall asleep) .
Yeah melatonin makes my sleep quality worse.

When i did roids i ordered like 10 different meds for "sleep", which i ended up using none. They are mostly antihistamines and muscle relaxants.
Ketotifen has some other benefits besides helping you sleep better, it resets salbutamol's tolerance, and is anabolic or something in some degree.

Last edited: