How to improve social skills: A short explantion.

Nice thread, that said, adding paragraphs would’ve improved it, makes it easier to read.
I’ll do so if you want me to.
Sure no problem

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Alexanderr
I think being human is much more complex. If you are more aware socially then other people, you can do things to eventually gain power. The most feared and respected men in history weren’t always the tallest or best looking. Although it does help greatly. Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
shit thread

also gymmax will give you always more confidence and better hormones

• +1
Most people have fine social skills and personalities. Very few people are truly good and beautiful on the inside, or ugly and monstrous. Most people do good and bad. If you look at who gets diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, it's typically low value guys who display high value male behaviours. Think they can get away with bullying others, mild violence etc. Behaviours research has shown as a species we accept and arguably even expect those behaviours from higher value males. Social skills unless you're fucked and grow up in abuse.

I'm not talking divorced parents 'Fucking you up" or the odd shit parenting here or there. Years of abuse is really the only thing that can alter your trajectory. if you grew up normal, then you grew up with normal social awarenesses and children as they do create a pecking order and castes and you were judged by your peers and classified, and your boundaries of accepted behaviour were set, and then enforced both socially, and to a degree administratively.
parents and teachers accept cheekiness, more playfulness and misbehaviour from cute or good looking kids vs the dull ones.

As you age, thanks to the media you likely had views of what it's like to be high value. To be treated well. ANd you get blue pill conditioning that all you need to be treated like that is to develop strong social skills, and hit the gym etc.
The gym is semi cope. It's good for you, but you're limited by your potential. If your potential is shit, eg shit face and skeletal frame, the gym won't make you much better looking. And social skills.

Like the classification of antisocial people before, the violence doesn't make them antisocial, it's the inappropriateness of their violence. What is appropriate or not. And that changes from time to time. In this day and age, it is not appropriate for a low-value male to walk around with his head held high, and chin up. It's not. People will judge that behaviour as wrong. Observe low-value males you know, look at their posture. That posture was inbuilt from years of feedback from those around them. Feedback such as hostile looks, negative body language, and reactions etc.

We’re all being policed, and if you don't conform to the group's consensus you are ostracised.
hell even the slight body movements we make, are dictated.
this also all fits into scapegoating, and the way through the pecking order and pyramid structure of the social experience people basically use and pretty much abuse lower people to further their own lives.
That's why cucks consume. Buy the same shit. It's why all the guys get the same haircut. Talk about the same bullshit like the culturally vogue sportsball and what they can bench now, and what youtuber they like etc. They all know where they fit in, and they move with it.

Social skills are survival skills. You know what you can get away with or not, and act on them. Odds are your social skills are fine, it's everyone around you limiting your potential actions with social policing. You want t be able to act high value, everyone does. But they won't let you, without severe social repercussions.

I'll let you in on a secret. There is no secret phrase of words said in the right order. 99.99% of people aren't Virgin or Homer or Dante. epic poets. There's no tone of voice, or place to touch a woman, then touch her hand lightly, then touch her elbow etc and she'll like you. No there's no formula. You either have permission to atc how you want or you don't. If a foid really likes you, not just for betabuxxing but really likes you, you'll know it. You'll see it in her eyes. SHe'll be begging for attention and your body will respond. WIll know when to touch her, because it will be instinct.
I have a friend. Big rugby player build. I don't mean fat, I mean he could be a champion powerlifter etc, if he trained for rugby as a teenager could have had a shot at going pro.

Guys have always respected him and liked him. Immediately. He's a nice guy. But it's not like he has the most wonderful personality on earth. Guys respect his height and his strength.
I kind of lie. There is a perfect string of words and phrases and touches etc that can manipulate people. But you need to be so high functioning IQ and EQ wise. You need to have at least above avg IQ, above 110, and the kicker, is you need very high EQ. Either naturally able to understand people's responses or raised in such an abusive environment to produce a level of psychopathy that you can control your own emotions whilst seeking to manipulate others for your best outcome. Even then, it massively helps to be good looking.

Unless you're a top 10% looking guy, and you just think your social awareness isn't high enough to pick up on people's feelings towards you, there isn't much you can do to improve your social skills.
If you looksmaxxed to the extreme and became a chad or chadlite tomorrow. You'd find after a few weeks you just naturally slip into the social role. You might be a bit stunted from years of not having it, but you'd quickly pick it up as instinct. The instinct of how you want to be treated and treating others how you think they should be. The privilege of wielding social influence.
What an insane blackpill people, This is so true. If you have "chemistry" (you are both attracted to other) your body will act on your own instincts. Social skills are learned pretty quickly if you get positive validation, this post is legit. More motivation to looksmax.

• +1
What an insane blackpill people, This is so true. If you have "chemistry" (you are both attracted to other) your body will act on your own instincts. Social skills are learned pretty quickly if you get positive validation, this post is legit. More motivation to looksmax.
Yeah, it is really that simple no need for some overly complicated explanation some are sperging about.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
shit thread unironically read everything
you can massively improve your social skills unless you are low iq (which you are sadly)

• +1
shit thread unironically read everything
you can massively improve your social skills unless you are low IQ (which you are sad)
Damn, I don't think I will ever recover from this.

• +1
Most people have fine social skills and personalities. Very few people are truly good and beautiful on the inside, or ugly and monstrous. Most people do good and bad. If you look at who gets diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, it's typically low value guys who display high value male behaviours. Think they can get away with bullying others, mild violence etc. Behaviours research has shown as a species we accept and arguably even expect those behaviours from higher value males. Social skills unless you're fucked and grow up in abuse.

I'm not talking divorced parents 'Fucking you up" or the odd shit parenting here or there. Years of abuse is really the only thing that can alter your trajectory. if you grew up normal, then you grew up with normal social awarenesses and children as they do create a pecking order and castes and you were judged by your peers and classified, and your boundaries of accepted behaviour were set, and then enforced both socially, and to a degree administratively.
parents and teachers accept cheekiness, more playfulness and misbehaviour from cute or good looking kids vs the dull ones.

As you age, thanks to the media you likely had views of what it's like to be high value. To be treated well. ANd you get blue pill conditioning that all you need to be treated like that is to develop strong social skills, and hit the gym etc.
The gym is semi cope. It's good for you, but you're limited by your potential. If your potential is shit, eg shit face and skeletal frame, the gym won't make you much better looking. And social skills.

Like the classification of antisocial people before, the violence doesn't make them antisocial, it's the inappropriateness of their violence. What is appropriate or not. And that changes from time to time. In this day and age, it is not appropriate for a low-value male to walk around with his head held high, and chin up. It's not. People will judge that behaviour as wrong. Observe low-value males you know, look at their posture. That posture was inbuilt from years of feedback from those around them. Feedback such as hostile looks, negative body language, and reactions etc.

We’re all being policed, and if you don't conform to the group's consensus you are ostracised.
hell even the slight body movements we make, are dictated.
this also all fits into scapegoating, and the way through the pecking order and pyramid structure of the social experience people basically use and pretty much abuse lower people to further their own lives.
That's why cucks consume. Buy the same shit. It's why all the guys get the same haircut. Talk about the same bullshit like the culturally vogue sportsball and what they can bench now, and what youtuber they like etc. They all know where they fit in, and they move with it.

Social skills are survival skills. You know what you can get away with or not, and act on them. Odds are your social skills are fine, it's everyone around you limiting your potential actions with social policing. You want t be able to act high value, everyone does. But they won't let you, without severe social repercussions.

I'll let you in on a secret. There is no secret phrase of words said in the right order. 99.99% of people aren't Virgin or Homer or Dante. epic poets. There's no tone of voice, or place to touch a woman, then touch her hand lightly, then touch her elbow etc and she'll like you. No there's no formula. You either have permission to atc how you want or you don't. If a foid really likes you, not just for betabuxxing but really likes you, you'll know it. You'll see it in her eyes. SHe'll be begging for attention and your body will respond. WIll know when to touch her, because it will be instinct.
I have a friend. Big rugby player build. I don't mean fat, I mean he could be a champion powerlifter etc, if he trained for rugby as a teenager could have had a shot at going pro.

Guys have always respected him and liked him. Immediately. He's a nice guy. But it's not like he has the most wonderful personality on earth. Guys respect his height and his strength.
I kind of lie. There is a perfect string of words and phrases and touches etc that can manipulate people. But you need to be so high functioning IQ and EQ wise. You need to have at least above avg IQ, above 110, and the kicker, is you need very high EQ. Either naturally able to understand people's responses or raised in such an abusive environment to produce a level of psychopathy that you can control your own emotions whilst seeking to manipulate others for your best outcome. Even then, it massively helps to be good looking.

Unless you're a top 10% looking guy, and you just think your social awareness isn't high enough to pick up on people's feelings towards you, there isn't much you can do to improve your social skills.
If you looksmaxxed to the extreme and became a chad or chadlite tomorrow. You'd find after a few weeks you just naturally slip into the social role. You might be a bit stunted from years of not having it, but you'd quickly pick it up as instinct. The instinct of how you want to be treated and treating others how you think they should be. The privilege of wielding social influence.
lol

Yeah, it is really that simple no need for some overly complicated explanation some are sperging about.
Explanations are needed though for people who are overly high inhib or clueless

Just don’t be autistic

I have met guys who are high tier Normie, tall, intelligent but their personalities were repulsive to women and they were socially inept, some were low self esteem some were creepy
personality was their only flaw it was really sad
Ppl really underestimate that bc they r mostly high schoolers here but once u are an adult and easy on the eye to look at, ur happiness will depend on ur social skills, your accomplishments and ur character
Not saying looks don't matter it gives u better start but u need to earn respect thru these 3 points

Last edited:
every word

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167