How to improve upper eye area?

green

green

Iron
I'm already in process of fixing my hair and getting double jaw surgery.
What procedure would be best suited to fix my brow ridge/upper eyelid/eye brows? My guess is I would want something that would lower my browridge over my upper eyes and have it project slightly more forward. Which surgeons can do this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, ROTTING, subhuman incel and 3 others
Or if people don't know which surgeons are good to consult with for this? Taban?

unironically a shotgun shell implant to the cranium should fix your problems :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shave, amorfati, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
You could try getting Botox in the forehead, it can cause your brow to droop and aid in giving you a more hooded appearance. You could also get fat grafts below the brow bone if you wanted.

Discuss with a board certified surgeon beforehand though, so you aren't disappointed with your results.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati and Anchor_Ship
@MakinItHappenReturn

Bro, when you evaluate your face do you really think it's that upper eyelid exposure that needs emergency seeing to or something else?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Slob, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Bro, when you evaluate your face do you really think it's that upper eyelid exposure that needs emergency seeing to or something else?
I mentioned in the post I'll be getting a hair transplant and double jaw surgery (7mm upper 10mm lower), is it something else? Also are you able to do the analysis you did for some other people as a rater?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, amorfati, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Dermal fillers can help and they last for years some report.

Also a Blepharoplasty perhaps. But you should consider fixing worse areas of your face like these fags said

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
Dermal fillers can help and they last for years some report.

Also a Blepharoplasty perhaps. But you should consider fixing worse areas of your face like these fags said
What are these worse areas? No one has told me.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
4/10 @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Idk your eye area is not easy to fix tbh. I don't remember his name but there's a user here who posted not too long that had a giga botched brow ridge implant :blackpill:
Your orbital bones are really bad hence the roundish eyes and the arched brows. Try softmaxxing first like thickening your brows with castor oil + min (risk fucking up your skin) and see how things go.
Good luck on your bimax and hair transplant :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: green
Idk your eye area is not easy to fix tbh. I don't remember his name but there's a user here who posted not too long that had a giga botched brow ridge implant :blackpill:
Your orbital bones are really bad hence the roundish eyes and the arched brows. Try softmaxxing first like thickening your brows with castor oil + min (risk fucking up your skin) and see how things go.
Good luck on your bimax and hair transplant :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Will castor oil by itself work? Has anyone posted results from it?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Your avi was my reaction to seeing your pics, prototypical cuckold face holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:

Get supraorbital rim implants and do something to make your eyebrows thicker/denser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, MaxillaMaxing, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Your avi was my reaction to seeing your pics, prototypical cuckold face holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:

Get supraorbital rim implants and do something to make your eyebrows thicker/denser.
supra rim results dont look so good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle

Isn't augmenting the supraorbital bone difficult due to the complex shape and size. It's a very niche implant. I think only eppley offers supra implants.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Isn't augmenting the supraorbital bone difficult due to the complex shape and size. It's a very niche implant. I think only eppley offers supra implants.
No one does it but Eppley? I think surgery max recommended I get infra, lateral, and supraorbital implants/PEEK concrete thing to lower my brow, but I can no longer access the conversation cause it was on .net

@MakinItHappenReturn do I have normie potential with surgery? (starting with double jaw and hair)

@MakinItHappenReturn do I have normie potential with surgery? (starting with double jaw and hair)
You are already a normie man. I think you can get a 5/10 girl after some hair and gymmaxxing
jaw ... i don't know tbh

How you smile in this video, like a young boy without any experience in life. Like a gaylord. Get a life, maybe better than some jaw surgery, and providing you with more value. Get some scars in your heart. I think your face would also look really good with a big fat scar. Actually I am not kidding. you look so much like a milk boy with no testo at all, with a big fat scar you would look like a predator.

Maybe I should not recommend you a scar in your face, you talk so serious about these surgeries - you might actually really do it.

Try to boost your T levels ... heavy lifting, squads, learn about food, gym maxx, life maxx, ... do this first. it will make you a man. if still unhappy, you can still do the surgery. but you put in the work first
man you can not just run to the doc and get a new face. i just see you 2 seconds and i already see you need a whole life buddy
your face is okay, little below average, but hey
But your baby aura is 1/10
Fuck some hookers bro is a better advice then anything related to your jaw, really

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Latincel and green
looks like average polish male:ogre:

U look like a harmless prebuscent boy, like ur eager to please ur parents