How to Improving eye area

Bradsters

Bradsters

Iron
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
5
I’m aware of my ESR. But I’m confident I can mask it if I improve other misc around it and maybe something for under eye support?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    457.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2041.jpeg
    IMG_2041.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
wearing glasses would help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bradsters
I’m aware of my ESR. But I’m confident I can mask it if I improve other misc around it and maybe something for under eye support?

have you ever posted on truerateme before? i recognize your face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bradsters
microdose of oral minoxidil for lashes
consider lumify eye drops
eye exercises itll overtime fix your gaze u got low uee but your eyes look too big
 
1790727843797


here's an image of what you'd look like with a more defined nasal bridge, and eyebrows grown more horizontally inwards
 
I’m aware of my ESR. But I’m confident I can mask it if I improve other misc around it and maybe something for under eye support?
Improving eye area is really just dyeing brows and lashes and if needed wearing contacts, other things r either surgery with is gonna be risky and costly or some diy shit which is risky too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bradsters
have you ever posted on truerateme before? i recognize your face
Sounds like a decent thing lol. But yeah I have. Trying to go one step at a time on improving my looks and I think eye area is primary. Not much I can do tho I’ve don’t a lot of soft maxes already
 
microdose of oral minoxidil for lashes
consider lumify eye drops
eye exercises itll overtime fix your gaze u got low uee but your eyes look too big
how do i get oral minoxidil without a prescription and being under 21 tho. Im doing topical as of rn
 

Similar threads

T3llo
Replies
13
Views
63
T3llo
T3llo
Bradsters
Replies
0
Views
62
Bradsters
Bradsters
B
Replies
6
Views
26
blameMyDad72626
B
1
Replies
4
Views
36
Gajjo
Gajjo
maxilla2flat
Replies
7
Views
66
maxilla2flat
maxilla2flat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • liaone
  • 5"10neet
  • Bradsters
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
  • peptideboy
  • underbiteuser
  • krikso
  • benststst
  • Saberthy
Back
Top