How to increase appetite?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I have such a naturally shit low appetite, how do I increase it naturally? Don't really wanna have to force feed myself daily for the rest of my life. Is MK-677 the only way? I'm not the biggest fan of it though because it makes me more tan (IDK WHY AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS), bloats, and is diabetesmaxxing

Prebiotics

Mk677

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
eat more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Tho all of those are bad for health

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
drink a lot of water after meals to expand your stomach

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Deleted member 19766
Fasting is the only way to increase ghrelin naturally

you have a gift I wouldn't mess with it too much but cyproheptadine and high palatable foods like ice cream help

• JFL
you have a gift I wouldn't mess with it too much but cyproheptadine and high palatable foods like ice cream help
i am built like a skeleton, maybe it will be a gift for me once i have a lot of muscle and need to leanmaxx but rn its a curse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
inb4 new thread on reverse leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 19766
It doesn’t make u more tan, you just happened to take it during summer

• JFL
go to gym lmao

• JFL
I have such a naturally shit low appetite, how do I increase it naturally? Don't really wanna have to force feed myself daily for the rest of my life. Is MK-677 the only way? I'm not the biggest fan of it though because it makes me more tan (IDK WHY AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS), bloats, and is diabetesmaxxing
take mk and jus eat calorie dense foods

• +1
  • +1
idk man force feeding is what I did for like a month and it built up my appetite pretty well

• Hmm...
idk man force feeding is what I did for like a month and it built up my appetite pretty well
i used to forcefeed myself for months and i was only able to do so by chugging a fuck ton of milk, liquid calories are easy

it’s more mental than physical

eat ur normal caloric intake to bulk but set an hourly timer for calorie dense snacks like cashews, a bowl of cornflakes etc

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Mirtazapine is a great way to do it. Makes you less nauseous and much easier to put food down. Makes many people ravenous and gain weight. Works almost immediately. The only downside is it can make u a little sleepy so take it before bed

so you dont increase the amount of food you can eat then you mongoloid
Yeah you eat as much as you can then drink water and after a while you can eat way more and you can stop doing that