How to increase appetite

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
I eat my 150 g rice with 400-500 g chicken for an hour, and it's a torture

I eat 3 meals a day and feel good with it, can't eat more

Throughout the years i gained strength but not muscle, I'm 18, 6'1 (186 cm) and 62 kg (136 pounds)
I have been on increased calorie intake for the past 2,5 weeks and I have not gained a gram. It should be noted that I don't get good sleep and have high stress levels, but I don't know how much does it affect me, perhaps stress could destroy my appetite.
I am considering SARMS at this point, but I'd like to try if i can gain by eating more at first

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Drinking lots of water will expand the stomach meaning in the long term you can fit more food in. In the short term it will remove your hunger. If you cba eating during a time period just drink some water. This is especially helpful if you are at school/ work where you cant eat.

when i inject ghrp2 i get the most fucking absurd hunger, it mogs mk677 to oblivion. Problem is you have to be fasted 3 hours before you inject and wait 30 minutes after injection to eat. I would reccomend doing it right when u wake up then waiting 30 minutes to stuff urself for breakfast.

when i inject ghrp2 i get the most fucking absurd hunger, it mogs mk677 to oblivion. Problem is you have to be fasted 3 hours before you inject and wait 30 minutes after injection to eat. I would reccomend doing it right when u wake up then waiting 30 minutes to stuff urself for breakfast.
does it bloat as much as mk677?
To be clear I already have stubborn facial fat despite having little of it throughout my body

Why do you just eat bland food such as rice and chicken? And some sweets and bakery or tasty liquid calories like chocolate milk. They are much easier to eat and get calories in, you'll start gaining weight as soon as you start implementing my advice

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and m0ss26
Lean is life. Dont fall for the gymcel meme
I disagree with you, I have gained much more appeal as soon as Ive gained significant muscle mass. In fact it attracts a big number of women

same problem, tried everything, dirty bulk is the only way but wont do it

I eat my 150 g rice with 400-500 g chicken for an hour, and it's a torture

I eat 3 meals a day and feel good with it, can't eat more

Throughout the years i gained strength but not muscle, I'm 18, 6'1 (186 cm) and 62 kg (136 pounds)
I have been on increased calorie intake for the past 2,5 weeks and I have not gained a gram. It should be noted that I don't get good sleep and have high stress levels, but I don't know how much does it affect me, perhaps stress could destroy my appetite.
I am considering SARMS at this point, but I'd like to try if i can gain by eating more at first
Don’t eat chicken and rice if you want your appetite to increase, people eat that on the cut for a reason

Whats w running to SARMS immediately after not seeing results in 2 weeks? Easy bulk hack if you need it badly, make a shit ton of smoothies/shakes. Oats, protein powder, while milk, honey, nuts, ice cream literally anything you want to get the calories in the shake up. Sooner or later youll start gaining weight.