HOW TO INCREASE BENCH BY 20LBS IN 3 WEEKS.(Smolov Jr Bench Program )

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

My dream will be fulfilled.
After a short break I’m back and heres my first guide back

If you are unaware about the Smolov Jr bench program it’s a 3 week bench program where you bench on these days, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

On Monday you do 6 sets of 6, Wednesday you do 7 sets of 5, Friday you do 8 sets of 4, and Saturday you will do 10 sets of 3. YOU WILL DO YOUR NORMAL SPLIT BUT BENCH OM DAYS OTHER THAN CHEST.

To find out how much you will be benching you go on the Smolov Jr bench calculator ( https://www.smolovjr.com/smolov-jr-calculator/ )and put your 1 rep max in and the increment(how much you want to increase). DON’T FORGET TO SLEEP 8-10 HOURS A DAY AND EAT CARBS AND PROTEIN.

THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT
After the 3 weeks are over with you need to take a 1 week break from all exercise and make sure to eat and sleep well. After the week long break you can attempt your new pr.

After you stop the program and return to your normal bench volume you will obviously lift less than that max you hit but you still will be stronger than you started.

Thank you for the support while I was gone I love and missed yall.

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
GTFIH IF YOU ARE A WEAKCEL

The fitness and health sub forum needs more posts!:rage:

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and Clavicular
Bench press is one of those movement’s that is primarily influenced by 90% genetics.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125