HOW TO INCREASE BONE DENSITY COMPLETE GUIDE, BONECELLS GTFIH

Ychassa

Ychassa

Bronze
HOW TO INCREASE BONEMASS

• We all know why we want more bone density, it makes your face more defined and attractive

• it will increase dimorphism so watch out prettyboys if you want your low dimophism

BLUE = protects against osteoclasts (cells that break down bone)
    GREEN = Promotes bone formation
    PUPLE = MIX

Bisphosphonates

• How They Work: Bisphosphonates work by attaching to the surface of bones and getting absorbed by osteoclasts, the cells responsible for breaking down old bone tissue. Once inside the osteoclasts, they inhibit certain enzymes crucial for bone breakdown, thereby slowing down the process of bone resorption. This inhibition allows the bone-building cells, called osteoblasts, more time to lay down new bone tissue, resulting in an overall increase in bone density.

• Side Effects: Some people may experience gastrointestinal issues such as upset stomach or heartburn. Rarely, long-term use of bisphosphonates has been associated with a condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw (ONJ),

EXAMPLES OF Bisphosphonates:
    • Alendronate (Fosamax)
    • Risedronate (Actonel)
    • Ibandronate (Boniva)
    • Zoledronic acid (Reclast)

Denosumab (Prolia)

• How It Works: Denosumab is a type of medication known as a monoclonal antibody (cells made to attack something specefik). It works by targeting and binding to a protein called RANKL (Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor Kappa-B Ligand), which is essential for the activation and function of osteoclasts. By blocking RANKL, denosumab prevents osteoclasts from breaking down bone tissue, thereby promoting bone density.

• Side Effects: Common side effects may include infections, skin reactions at the injection site, and low levels of calcium in the blood. Additionally, denosumab has been associated with an increased risk of ONJ, similar to bisphosphonates.

Strontium Ranelate

• How It Works: Strontium ranelate is a compound containing the element strontium. It works by simultaneously reducing bone resorption (the breakdown of old bone) and stimulating bone formation. The exact mechanism of action is not fully understood, but strontium ranelate has been shown to promote the differentiation of osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) and inhibit osteoclast activity.

• Side Effects: Common side effects may include gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and diarrhea. Additionally, there have been concerns about potential cardiovascular risks associated with strontium ranelate use.
Parathyroid Hormone Analogues (T3, T4)
  • How They Work: Parathyroid hormone analogues mimic the action of parathyroid hormone (PTH), which is a natural hormone involved in calcium regulation and bone metabolism. these analogues stimulate osteoblast activity, leading to increased bone density.

• Side Effects: Potential side effects may include hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in the blood), leg cramps, dizziness, and, rarely, osteosarcoma (a type of bone cancer).
Steroids
  • How They Work: Anabolic steroids, exert their effects on bone metabolism by promoting protein synthesis and inhibiting protein breakdown within osteoblasts and osteoclasts, respectively. This leads to an overall increase in bone mass and density.

• Side Effects: Side effects of anabolic steroids can include liver toxicity, cardiovascular issues, hormonal imbalances, and virilization

great examples:

• Trenbolone is prob most effective, has some sides tho
  • anavar is a little less potent, lots fewer sides

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and org3cel.RR
Side effects are exaggerated, and you arent doing it forever, so they probably arent a problem. You should cycle the roids to keep your balls stop working

Copied and pasted or chatgpt dnr

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, normie tiktoker and xegigi
Is proviron good enough?

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I dont know what the fuck im supposed to do with dense bones jfl. Shit nigga maybe i csn win fights easier but how is it supposed to looksmax me

I dont know what the fuck im supposed to do with dense bones jfl. Shit nigga maybe i csn win fights easier but how is it supposed to looksmax me
OP isn't claiming that it's gonna looksmax you. It's just gonna make you more masc and thag may or may not be a looksmax for you. For bone/framecels like myself, it is a looksmax.

Im taking raloxifene for gyno it makes bones stronger

nobody talks about flurbiprofen and it's easy to get

The cell counts support these conclusions. There was a decrease in osteoclast numbers (-62 to -70%), an insignificant decrease in osteoblast numbers (-5 to -30%) per mm of bone surface and a decrease in osteoclast to osteoblast ratio (-35 to -56%).
The findings presented are compatible with the conclusion that flurbiprofen, induced changes in rapidly growing long bones by reducing osteoclast activity and recruitment, stimulating longitudinal and radial growth, increasing the cortical bone mass by stimulated periosteal bone growth and depressed endosteal...
In the proximal tibial metaphysis, Fb suppressed osteoclasts/mm2 of metaphyseal tissue (-47%), osteoclasts/mm of bone surface (-46%), and the osteoclast/osteoblast ratio (-50%), increased the calcified cartilage core population (+100%), and had no effect on osteoblast numbers at all dose levels.

where i live i have to get it through a doctor :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Braindead guide sorry.
did u use chatgpt?

Braindead guide sorry.
did u use chatgpt?
yea, found out about Strontium Ranelate and thought it should be mentioned, made it in 5 min with gpr formating n shit, low effort but whatever:ogre:

whats the ideal dosage to get these results so i can go get it RIGHT NOW