SSG solja
Inject HGH

Rest is cope
Wasting money on peptides to replicate the IGF increase of hgh is stupid asf
First thing being that the cost of those peptides will be same as legit hgh
Im not saying peptides are uneffective tho
This stack is pretty good for bones
SmartSelect 20200611 024310 Chrome

But the price will be same as legit hgh and hgh mogs (mk 677 gives u diabetes while hgh gainz)

So 10iu a day if under 25 or gtfo

Oh and do not expect any height if ur plates close by bone growth i mean hard tissue like wrists,fingers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn
Can you please change your profile picture to something more appropriate i can't browse the site comfortably when people around because of pics like these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 1180
Can you please change your profile picture to something more appropriate i can't browse the site comfortably when people around because of pics like these.
Put on ignore and show content when h
U feel u can see it.

Low T tbh

Where the fuck are we supposed to get hgh if peptides are like 100-200 USD per month? I don’t trust alibaba as my package ain’t here like three months later.

Any scientific studies or results to back this up? Or is this just pure speculation?

Inject HGH if you're really that desperate for bone growth. Has been proven and documented many times to work.