caffeine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LowTrust
adderall, ritalin I would assume though I have no personal experience

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and LowTrust
adderall, ritalin I would assume though I have no personal experience
ritalin definitely does, but I'm already on that and want to maximize brain plasticity so I can absorb as much info as possible into my subconscious nature rather than having to consciously recall or think of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and inceI
Lions Mane is extremely effective at increasing neurogenesis & neuroplasticity in the brain. I take 2000 mg a day and it genuinely improves my mood & cognitive ability. I would rec you get it sourced from a farmer.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Sub0, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Fu6oJnmXoAEESZ1
Fu6oJwmWAAQmSVV

Semax & Selank
Better than Adderall don't take that garbage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0 and LowTrust
Lions Mane is extremely effective at increasing neurogenesis & neuroplasticity in the brain. I take 2000 mg a day and it genuinely improves my mood & cognitive ability. I would rec you get it sourced from a farmer.
I was gonna take some but I saw that Ryan Russo got fucked up after taking it so im kinda scared to now
Fu6oJnmXoAEESZ1
Fu6oJwmWAAQmSVV

Semax & Selank
Better than Adderall don't take that garbage
thanks man im gonna look into these

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Cerebrolysin, SSRI's like Fluvoxamine (titrating slowly and using a small dose)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Danish_Retard and LowTrust
Cerebrolysin, SSRI's like Fluvoxamine (titrating slowly and using a small dose)
I like the idea of injecting pig brains, but don't SSRI's give the risk of permanent ED?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, inceI and Danish_Retard
Drop the best drugs or methods that will increase brain plasticity

Noopept+Semax+Coluracetam+NSI-189: +7,8-dihydroxyflavone (7,8-DHF)+
Cerebrolysin+Fasoracetam+PRL-8-53 53+Selank+Phenylpiracetam+Piracetam+Tianeptine+Methylphenidate+Adrafinil+9-Me-BC:+Bromantane+Sunifiram I can name another 20 but I think this is enough

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Danish_Retard and LowTrust
Noopept+Semax+Coluracetam+NSI-189: +7,8-dihydroxyflavone (7,8-DHF)+
Cerebrolysin+Fasoracetam+PRL-8-53 53+Selank+Phenylpiracetam+Piracetam+Tianeptine+Methylphenidate+Adrafinil+9-Me-BC:+Bromantane+Sunifiram I can name another 20 but I think this is enough
Way too many to take at once best to start w Cerebrolysin and Lions Mane or Semax and Selank

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I have.way more drugs trust me
Have you taken any? Go get an IQ test, start stacking and rotating cycles between however many you can then get another one in a year and let's see how much smarter you get

• +1
Have you taken any? Go get an IQ test, start stacking and rotating cycles between however many you can then get another one in a year and let's see how much smarter you get

No not yet its mainly cause iq maxing drugs arent miracles your Brain is like a 10 year old gaming pc trying to over clock it's own processors over time it fucks your iq as it over excites the cells in the brain we have no known way to increase Iq like in terms of our brains hardware unless you know then I'm all open ears nootropics are mainly a massive cope they may give you a slight boost your not gonna be another Einstein

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, OCDisneyChad, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No not yet its mainly cause iq maxing drugs arent miracles your Brain is like a 10 year old gaming pc trying to over clock it's own processors over time it fucks your iq as it over excites the cells in the brain we have no known way to increase Iq like in terms of our brains hardware unless you know then I'm all open ears nootropics are mainly a massive cope they may give you a slight boost your not gonna be another Einstein
they do nothing when you're already retarded, which is your case

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22623, N1666 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and princeofpeace
Coming from you that means jack shit tbqh
0iqcell opinion
it's not opinion. it's facts. :ROFLMAO:

for brain health - sleep should be number 1, nootropics should be last. you need to effectively supplement your diet
productivity, optimizing your dopamine system - cutting out addictions, 9-me-BC, what you think is adhd is just overconsuming dopamine.
optimizing your serotonin system - exercise, diet, zinc + ssris, sodium valproate, myo-inositol and could also consider beta-blockers with ssris.

for repairing your little rat brain you should be using trt + cerebrolysin/gh, ketamine, psychedelics, manipulating neurogenesis, serotonin and dopamine system.

stay mad u little low iq dogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0 and LowTrust
it's not opinion. it's facts. :ROFLMAO:

for brain health - sleep should be number 1, nootropics should be last. you need to effectively supplement your diet
productivity, optimizing your dopamine system - cutting out addictions, 9-me-BC, what you think is adhd is just overconsuming dopamine.
optimizing your serotonin system - exercise, diet, zinc + ssris, sodium valproate, myo-inositol and could also consider beta-blockers with ssris.

for repairing your little rat brain you should be using trt + cerebrolysin/gh, ketamine, psychedelics, manipulating neurogenesis, serotonin and dopamine system.

stay mad u little low iq dogs

Are you intellectually disabled, or just lacking common sense? Your reply seems quite basic and straightforward. In my previous statement, I mentioned how certain substances can be dangerous when taken in excessive amounts. It's similar to saying 'water is wet.' My point was clear from the beginning. However, your response didn't acknowledge this fact and instead presented alternative approaches as though we were debating about fundamentally different ideas. Please try to improve your language skills and convey your thoughts more clearly.

• JFL
Are you intellectually disabled, or just lacking common sense? Your reply seems quite basic and straightforward. In my previous statement, I mentioned how certain substances can be dangerous when taken in excessive amounts. It's similar to saying 'water is wet.' My point was clear from the beginning. However, your response didn't acknowledge this fact and instead presented alternative approaches as though we were debating about fundamentally different ideas. Please try to improve your language skills and convey your thoughts more clearly.
nice chatgpt reply
when you usually type like this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
Drop the best drugs or methods that will increase brain plasticity
Pure nicotine, it has been shown, can enhance neuroplasticity in the brain and augment one's creative faculties. However, I would advise against smoking as a delivery method, due to the inherent health risks. Instead, I suggest opting for patches or gum, though one should be aware that the effects of the latter are transitory at best.

The issue with Dextroamphetamine, better known as Adderall, is that while it may temporarily enhance one's cognitive abilities, the repercussions can be quite ghastly. From personal experience, I can attest to the detrimental impact it can have on one's health, not to mention the unpleasant after-effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and redfacccee
  • +1
Wow I'm utilizing technology like you are by when your typing your message
stop typing to me you utter subhuman, any person with a functioning brain would agree that you type like a low iq bricklayer

• Hmm...
stop typing to me you utter subhuman, any person with a functioning brain would agree that you type like a low iq bricklayer

Again means jack shit coming from you any person with a iq higher than 80 can see utilizing tech to convey a message to a larger audience is smarter than not utilizing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and LowTrust
Again means jack shit coming from you any person with a iq higher than 80 can see utilizing tech to convey a message to a larger audience is smarter than not utilizing it.
the message you're conveying? to a large audience? that you're retarded? is that the message :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 22623 and LowTrust
the message you're conveying? to a large audience? that you're retarded? is that the message :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No OP had a question, so did other lurkers lurk here, you moron! Look at the guests browsing this forum.

This is just giving them info quickly and efficiently for stuff that has been clinically tested and utilized by people.

There was at least seven guests on this thread, yet you're talking about other obvious solutions that have nothing to do with my post.

You lost your credibility when you said to utilize sleep like a monkey for cognitive enhancement. Anyone knows that even a five-year-old knows the powerful cognitive effects of sleep.

But pls tell me again what relevance your response it

• JFL
Microdose/low dose psychodelics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LowTrust
No OP had a question, so did other lurkers lurk here, you moron! Look at the guests browsing this forum.

This is just giving them info quickly and efficiently for stuff that has been clinically tested and utilized by people.

There was at least seven guests on this thread, yet you're talking about other obvious solutions that have nothing to do with my post.

You lost your credibility when you said to utilize sleep like a monkey for cognitive enhancement. Anyone knows that even a five-year-old knows the powerful cognitive effects of sleep.

But pls tell me again what relevance your response it
then how come you didn't use chat gpt for all your other comments? ur unbelievably iq is showing as ur little retarded argument is crumbling. you literally write like a retard every two posts, your reading comprehension is so low that you can't even tell that i was replying to OP too when i was giving advice, my post is significantly more comprehensible by the average human than yours which is just stating chemicals and you call that "giving info quickly and efficiently" with no context :lul::lul:

obvious solutions are what people miss, you have no understanding of anything and it shows, otherwise they wouldn't be asking such retarded questions when they could obviously google/youtube it? there are plenty of good resources like leo and longevity

credibility? :forcedsmile: nobody on this website has credibility it doesn't matter who you are, these are all informational anecdotes and nobody here is a doctor. your low iq egoism is showing

"But pls tell me again what relevance your response it"

caging.

• Woah
then how come you didn't use chat gpt for all your other comments? ur unbelievably iq is showing as ur little retarded argument is crumbling. you literally write like a retard every two posts, your reading comprehension is so low that you can't even tell that i was replying to OP too when i was giving advice, my post is significantly more comprehensible by the average human than yours which is just stating chemicals and you call that "giving info quickly and efficiently" with no context :lul::lul:

obvious solutions are what people miss, you have no understanding of anything and it shows, otherwise they wouldn't be asking such retarded questions when they could obviously google/youtube it? there are plenty of good resources like leo and longevity

credibility? :forcedsmile: nobody on this website has credibility it doesn't matter who you are, these are all informational anecdotes and nobody here is a doctor. your low iq egoism is showing

"But pls tell me again what relevance your response it"

caging.

Low IQ response I only used chatgpt because its easier and it conveys messages quicker and I only mentioned the paths that I've researched for a layman here however the topic of sleep is a common knowledge thing.

My post wasn't about sleep you mong it was about using research chemicals to improve the connectivity of your brains receptors so you can temporarily over clock your brain hence allowing you to essentially preform a bit better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: princeofpeace and LowTrust
Try amphetamines and

• Love it
Screenshot 20230430 153324 orgtelegrammessengerweb edit 77528561703794

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust and BrahminBoss
I've got a better short-term memory as well as a IQ score of +5 when on retention.

• Woah
you can raise IQ by training vocabulary and memory (over years). IQists are basically RETARDED and say, well, that probavly destroys the predictive power and invalidates iq there4, no that iq increase isn't real. It's so chill being an IQist

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and inceI
Low IQ response I only used chatgpt because its easier and it conveys messages quicker and I only mentioned the paths that I've researched for a layman here however the topic of sleep is a common knowledge thing.

My post wasn't about sleep you mong it was about using research chemicals to improve the connectivity of your brains receptors so you can temporarily over clock your brain hence allowing you to essentially preform a bit better.
no chatgpt for ur iq

• Hmm...
ritalin definitely does, but I'm already on that and want to maximize brain plasticity so I can absorb as much info as possible into my subconscious nature rather than having to consciously recall or think of it
could you provide me with a source, or are you prescribed it?

• +1
you can raise IQ by training vocabulary and memory (over years). IQists are basically RETARDED and say, well, that probavly destroys the predictive power and invalidates iq there4, no that iq increase isn't real. It's so chill being an IQist

That's not training your iq if you memorize a problem for a ravens matrix test then it's not measuring your iq your iq is basically your fluid ability to learn and adapt and to connect dots in new situations the reaction to stimuli is referred to as neural plasticity but I don't know how you can increase the number of neurons dendrites axons that's beyond my scope of knowledge if any 1 knows pls tell me

@Seth Walsh you have anyways of actually increasing iq through improving the brains hardware itself

• +1
That's not training your iq if you memorize a problem for a ravens matrix test then it's not measuring your iq your iq is basically your fluid ability to learn and adapt and to connect dots in new situations the reaction to stimuli is referred to as neural plasticity but I don't know how you can increase the number of neurons dendrites axons that's beyond my scope of knowledge if any 1 knows pls tell me

@Seth Walsh you have anyways of actually increasing iq through improving the brains hardware itself
IQ is pretty much all genetic. The best things you can do to get smarter is to pursue and education and learn complex skills though. No pills for your IQ though (except for Ritalin/adderall and other amphetamines) that might help you overcome the barrier/block you have to learn (but that block is also pretty much all genetic).

Realistically, leaving this forum is the best way to start, if you care about getting smarter. Taking psychostims without leaving here will just increase your post count 😂

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, |Daddy_Zygos|, Sub0 and 1 other person
could you provide me with a source, or are you prescribed it?
yeah I get it prescribed, if you want it then just say to doctor you think you have ADHD then go through the j3wish process and eventually you'll get it if you say you have all the symptoms of it, also no point buying cause all sites selling ritalin vyvanse and adderall are either fake or expensive asf not worth it

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and inceI
yeah I get it prescribed, if you want it then just say to doctor you think you have ADHD then go through the j3wish process and eventually you'll get it if you say you have all the symptoms of it, also no point buying cause all sites selling ritalin vyvanse and adderall are either fake or expensive asf not worth it
damn I would but I dont want the adhd label attatched to my name and on any medical record especially when applying for a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and LowTrust
damn I would but I dont want the adhd label attatched to my name and on any medical record especially when applying for a job
do your own research ofc but from what I've seen I don't even think you're required to tell them about it

But if you are then yea it could be a genuine concern, but you might make up for the discrimination by being overall more positive and focused after going on the medication

• +1
Reactions: inceI
do your own research ofc but from what I've seen I don't even think you're required to tell them about it
View attachment 2177358
But if you are then yea it could be a genuine concern, but you might make up for the discrimination by being overall more positive and focused after going on the medication
This is true but I also dont want to be on it for long - just want it for studymaxxing till my exams are over, not worth having a link to it just to be on it for less than a year + I dont want to become dependant and rape my own attention and mental when I come off it - though I have no knowledge if this is actually true

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and LowTrust
IQ is pretty much all genetic. The best things you can do to get smarter is to pursue and education and learn complex skills though. No pills for your IQ though (except for Ritalin/adderall and other amphetamines) that might help you overcome the barrier/block you have to learn (but that block is also pretty much all genetic).

Realistically, leaving this forum is the best way to start, if you care about getting smarter. Taking psychostims without leaving here will just increase your post count 😂

Genotypic IQ is false

all mutli year intellectual training raises IQ. IQist claim that high IQ people choose IQ promoting enviorments, therefor intelligence is innate. LOl.

There are no physical properties in the brain that even correlate with intelligence, much less cause intelligenc3. think of intelligence as a well calibrate state of mind