How to increase brain plasticity

Genotypic IQ is false

all mutli year intellectual training raises IQ. IQist claim that high IQ people choose IQ promoting enviorments, therefor intelligence is innate. LOl.

There are no physical properties in the brain that even correlate with intelligence, much less cause intelligenc3. think of intelligence as a well calibrate state of mind

What do you mean there are no physical there are literal snps that link to cognitive traits I mean your brain in a neural circuit and the amounts of circuits the amount of connexions between the circuits and communication between the 2 mutually equate to intelligence it's why you see individual differences in cognitive ability

Stop coping with these shit pills.

Get a good nights sleep. Read some books. Do some meditation.

You’re either born with emotional and intellectual depth, or you’re born a retard. No nootropics for epigenetics.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
What do you mean there are no physical there are literal snps that link to cognitive traits I mean your brain in a neural circuit and the amounts of circuits the amount of connexions between the circuits and communication between the 2 mutually equate to intelligence it's why you see individual differences in cognitive ability
How do snps associations cause variations in intelligence?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892514/

A linear polygenic score from all measured SNPs accounts for ≈2% of the variance in both educational attainment and cognitive function.

This is true but I also dont want to be on it for long - just want it for studymaxxing till my exams are over, not worth having a link to it just to be on it for less than a year + I dont want to become dependant and rape my own attention and mental when I come off it - though I have no knowledge if this is actually true
I mean yeah you'll probably get some type of withdrawal but i don't know for sure with ritalin but I know with adderall that if you take it before your brain has finished developing and you take it for a long period of time then over time it can revert some aspects of ADHD and essentially permanently improve your attention

• +1
Reactions: inceI
there's a theory in anthropology that psylocibin and psychoactive mushrooms helped humans develop a much bigger brain

our brain size doubled in a time-span of less than a million years which is really fast from an evolutionary perspective

some scientists say its because we started to take a lot of psychoactive mushroom at that time

i think theres studies out there that proof LSD increases grey matter in the brain

so my suggestion is LSD or shrooms, but educate yourself properly about the topic before you try

microdosing seems good too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LowTrust
Drop the best drugs or methods that will increase brain plasticity
Please use a question mark in the next thread's title: I clicked thinking it was a tutorial 😔

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Please use a question mark in the next thread's title: I clicked thinking it was a tutorial 😔
well you have many answers in comments so this did kind of help you also

• +1
Reactions: inceI
well you have many answers in comments so this did kind of help you also
It does, but I can't stop thinking about sex, feeling horny today......

Maybe I'll look through it on the dawn?? 🤭

• JFL
I got so much new information to absorb just waiting for me to read it that I would feel bad about researching new stuff if I wasn't obsessed with knowledge...

Got new material on tank ballistics, DIY vest-piercing bullets, alternative nutrition, hand reflexology, dentistry etc but not only I'm wagecucking 7x/week: I'm also a procrastinating piece of shit 🥺

• Woah
I will read this study but thanks for the reference

Haier is a reductionist of not only the gene variety but the neuro varietyhe attempts to reduce “intelligence” to genes and neurology (brain physiology). I have though strongly criticized the use of fMRI neuroimaging studies regarding IQ; cognitive localizations in the brain are untenable (Uttal, 2001, 2011) and this is because mind-brain identity is false.

Cofnas asks “How can we disentangle the effects of genes and environment?” and states the the behavioral geneticist has two ways—correlations between twins and adoptees and GWAS. Unfortunately for Cofnas, twin and adoption studies show no such thing (see Ho, 2013), most importantly because the EEA is false (Joseph, 2022a, b). GWAS studies are also fatally confounded (Janssens and Joyner, 2019) and PGS doesn’t show what behavioral geneticists need it to show (Richardson, 2017, 2022). The concept of “heritability” is also a bunk notion (Moore and Shenk, 2016). (Also see below for further discussion on heritability.) At the end of the day, we can’t do what the hereditarian needs to be done for their explanations to hold any water. And this is even before we look at the causal parity between genes and other developmental resources. Quite obviously, the hereditarian hypothesis is a gene-centered view, and it is of course a reductionist view. And since it is a reductionist, gene-centered view, it is then false.

regular exercise and caffeine (black coffee)

• Woah
AMPAkines, depakote (don't take this), intranasal insulin

• +1
Also HDAC inhibitors (don't take these either), BDNF-ergics (kind of a meme)

• +1
BBQ lays and mountain dew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 45175 and LowTrust