How to increase clavicle length

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Will HGH increase my clavicle length?
What about MK4?
???

HGH probs would if you’re below 25

Pretty sure the growth plate for it doesnt close till ur late 20s. Hgh will increase it yea. How fucked are u man.

Shoulder lengthening which can increase your frame by 4 inches (according to eppley), and 3 inches with bone graft (according to @RealSurgerymax).

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Brb going to sleep for free Hgh

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Shoulder lengthening which can increase your frame by 4 inches (according to eppley), and 3 inches with bone graft (according to @RealSurgerymax).
How dangerous is the bone graft.

what is bone graft?

Pretty sure the growth plate for it doesnt close till ur late 20s. Hgh will increase it yea. How fucked are u man.
My frame is like 18 inches rn, I need to get to 22 inches

Life fuel for frame cels how come there aren't any posts about this?

how come there aren't any posts about this?
You're missing out man.. Waaay missing out

4 inches are over 10cm , IT would take someone with 52cm ( above average) to 62cm ( top 1%).
I would only believe Eppley if he said clavicle would be lenghtened with DO and scapula also would be widened