How to increase dht?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I wanna increase my dht to max so i can grow a beard. Dont care about hair whatsoever

How to?

Use natural beard products and natural oils don’t shower too much

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I wanna increase my dht to max so i can grow a beard. Dont care about hair whatsoever

How to?
Beard for hair is not a good sacrifice but ig

Just buy minoxidil, a derma roller, apply the minox before and then roll on the skin

You’ll get nice beard gains, it’s not about the DHT it’s about the sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Beard for hair is not a good sacrifice but ig

Just buy minoxidil, a derma roller, apply the minox before and then roll on the skin

You’ll get nice beard gains, it’s not about the DHT it’s about the sensitivity
Already ordered minox and dermaroller. I just wanna maximise the gains i get from it, you feel me?

Doing a creatine cycle increases T conversion to DHT by a great margin (some studies suggest as high as +40%)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Doing a creatine cycle increases T conversion to DHT by a great margin (some studies suggest as high as +40%)
Thanks bro, ima order some rn

Wait, doesn't finasteride make hair grow by blocking DHT? So both blocking and increasing DHT will help with hair?

Wait, doesn't finasteride make hair grow by blocking DHT? So both blocking and increasing DHT will help with hair?
Wat?

Dht fucks your scalp hair, and improves facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SOS-Sonic
As said, don't sacrifice hair.

You can apply pure DHT.
You can take T or some other androgenic roid (proviron).
You can take some suplement: creatine, resveratrol, unsaturated fatty acids.

Despite what some retards claim, DHT is good. Protect your hair with some anti-androgen when on cycle, but not fin, as it's the opposite of DHTmaxxing. I use Eucapil.

I grew my beard on minox. Sniffed some DHT too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Response of hair growth to DHT is nonlinear.

In normal cicrumstances DHT promotes dimorphic hair growth, that means the parts where men have hair and foids not.

In abnormal circumstances DHT causes hair follicle miniaturization. For me it looks like cross talk between inflamatory signalling and hair growth control. However there must be some other factor in play, as hair use to fall when dude's DHT levels decrease.

I had a research paper somewhere, where no T mice were bald, then applying some T caused hair growth, until you pass certain threshold where they lose hair again.

By the way, androgens don't cause hair loss directly, but only through D2 prostaglandin receptor. D2 prostaglandin is the one that is made from niacin, the one that causes the famous "niacin flush". So it should be possible to immunize yourself against shedding by abusing large amounts of niacin, until you kill all receptors.

There is also a drug setipiprant that blocks D2 receptor. In theory it would prevent hair loss while not blocking androgenic effects of DHT like beard growth.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Response of hair growth to DHT is nonlinear.

In normal cicrumstances DHT promotes dimorphic hair growth, that means the parts where men have hair and foids not.

In abnormal circumstances DHT causes hair follicle miniaturization. For me it looks like cross talk between inflamatory signalling and hair growth control. However there must be some other factor in play, as hair use to fall when dude's DHT levels decrease.

I had a research paper somewhere, where no T mice were bald, then applying some T caused hair growth, until you pass certain threshold where they lose hair again.

By the way, androgens don't cause hair loss directly, but only through D2 prostaglandin receptor. D2 prostaglandin is the one that is made from niacin, the one that causes the famous "niacin flush". So it should be possible to immunize yourself against shedding by abusing large amounts of niacin, until you kill all receptors.

There is also a drug setipiprant that blocks D2 receptor. In theory it would prevent hair loss while not blocking androgenic effects of DHT like beard growth.
What effects would somebody experience past puberty if they were to intentionally supress their DHT with for example dutasteride?

What effects would somebody experience past puberty if they were to intentionally supress their DHT with for example dutasteride?

Literally and unironically, that's what trannies do.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Doesn't this bloat you a lot? Would potassium reverse the bloat?

Goodbye hair

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Lol fucking retard. Based upon my experiences with the literature DHT naturally increases with age.

Lol fucking retard. Based upon my experiences with the literature DHT naturally increases with age.
Thread older than your join date