How to increase dick/dih size?

rb5

rb5

Hypothyroid
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
59
Reputation
44
Im average sized (6.3x5.2 inch), but i feel like its not enought for me as im only 5'9 and i need to compensate w/ atleasr good d game.

Is jelqing cope?

Pls send some good threads for dickmaxxing
 
@ArchangeI 's mom says its big, I guess shes used to jeets
 
  • JFL
Reactions: XIX and rb5
Im average sized (6.3x5.2 inch), but i feel like its not enought for me as im only 5'9 and i need to compensate w/ atleasr good d game.

Is jelqing cope?

Pls send some good threads for dickmaxxing
Same, I'm around 7"x5.5", I wanna go to 8"x6" minimum. But I'm 5'7 so
1790799117272




Still lmk know if you struk gold
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: rb5
Im average sized (6.3x5.2 inch), but i feel like its not enought for me as im only 5'9 and i need to compensate w/ atleasr good d game.

Is jelqing cope?

Pls send some good threads for dickmaxxing
if you're still growing using Androgens can help, they should generally have a binding affinity towards AR receptors thati s roughly equal to DHT
 
  • +1
Reactions: rb5

Similar threads

Yeminah
Replies
9
Views
93
desire_slays.gg
desire_slays.gg
A
Replies
2
Views
34
adrmi
A
Sanxkr
Replies
6
Views
72
i heard the bell
i heard the bell
carvxx
Replies
7
Views
65
fattofat
fattofat
muneeb0
Replies
19
Views
102
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top