How to increase harmony? (Serious)

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

The nigga on the road to agartha
Sicne harmony is so special according to many people...

How and is ther a way to increase how harmonic my face is?

(Someone make a botb thread already for this 😭)

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, vampyre and the MOUSE
harmony means good ratios+good coloring and skin quality+ proportional features.
because you can't really change harmony most surgery maxxed retards will end up looking like a monster after surgeries and fillers.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
harmony means good ratios+good coloring and skin quality+ proportional features.
because you can't really change harmony most surgery maxxed retards will end up looking like a monster after surgeries and fillers.
Surgery retards so funny though. But just to let you know most of my posts are satire

fixing your maxilla
find mewing world on instagram and she is talking about that
pm me your telegram if you want course for free

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and inka
Bro is on .org and still has the normie mindset about surgery

• +1
Reactions: inka
Bro is on .org and still has the normie mindset about surgery
Its partially true tho, you need to do a lot of work to make a surgery plan that improves harmony

fixing your maxilla
Can you just send me the fixing maxilla part in pms

u wont look bad even after a lot of surgeries if ur not retarded and understand harmony

Its partially true tho, you need to do a lot of work to make a surgery plan that improves harmony
It depends from person to person obviously. But fact is you can easily improve your ratios if not retarded. Like let's say your nose it too wide or yo have negative canthil tilt that makes your precieved pfl shorter, these are examples of things that are easily fixable

fixing your maxilla
Screenshot 2023 12 16 19 25 42 230 orgtelegrammessengerweb
send pls

It depends from person to person obviously. But fact is you can easily improve your ratios if not retarded. Like let's say your nose it too wide or yo have negative canthil tilt that makes your precieved pfl shorter, these are examples of things that are easily fixable
Wide nose is a goos example, is very hard to thin a nose cause uts ratio is related to harmony to several other facial traits

Wide nose is a goos example, is very hard to thin a nose cause uts ratio is related to harmony to several other facial traits
But there are unsaveable examples so you also have a point

Lets start with sending pictures first nigger

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Sicne harmony is so special according to many people...

How and is ther a way to increase how harmonic my face is?

(Someone make a botb thread already for this 😭)
You can’t
Over for harmomycels

• JFL
Reactions: AfricanPsycho