How to increase IQ without effort; a concise evidence-based brainmaxxing guide.

Nameless King

Nameless King

Gold
Brainmaxxing is about improving focus, creativity, problem solving, working memory and knowledge as well as avoiding age-related brain decline and dementia.

TLDR basic weekday routine (2 hours/day):

- 30 minutes playing a video game that challenges your brain and demands focus
- 30 minutes vigorous exercise
- 30 minutes walking outdoors while actively listening to an audiobook
- 30 minutes being bored/napping/meditating

The Evidence:

It is well-documented that the brain game dual n-back can and does increase working memory and IQ. There is also some similar evidence for chess, Portal 2 and StarCraft. In theory, any game that consistently demands your focus and brainpower should produce this effect.

It is basically an established fact that regular exercise increases cognition throughout your lifetime. That meta-analysis showed that 24 of 24 studies demonstrated this. The story is similar for walking, especially for older adults.

Taking a nap in the afternoon is also moderately beneficial for brain function.

Other than obviously increasing knowledge, there is some evidence that reading books improves problem solving and vocabulary IQ.There is also evidence to suggest that this effect is invariant of stimulus type (i.e audiobooks are as good as reading as long as you actually listen).

Next, there is evidence to suggest that regular transcendental meditation improves cognition in university students.

Finally, participating in boring activities has been shown to improve creativity. This is particularly important for our information-overloaded world, as excessive screen stimulation is damaging our brains reward/learning systems.

best of luck for 2024 bros

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 27066, bloomercel and 4 others
bump bcos high effort

How about you just try and do difficult shit in life that has a tangible reward. Enough training. Also focus on remembering names fuck I'm bad forthat but getting better with enough cringe.

How about you just try and do difficult shit in life that has a tangible reward. Enough training. Also focus on remembering names fuck I'm bad forthat but getting better with enough cringe.
increasing intelligence for its own sake has a tangible reward

its linked with better mental health, a more successful career, being less accident prone plus you basically see the world with more depth

doing difficult shit isn't linked with increasing IQ or anything, even if it can make you more conscientious

plus that only really trains your 'focus mode' brain, while 'diffuse mode' is equally important

Thanks but no IQ for my height

There's no point in increasing IQ
Why care when it's all about height and face
because there’s more to life than impressing women

but if that’s what you care about, high iq = higher income = more women

you cant increase your iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nameless King and AlexBrown84
you cant increase your iq
true, it’s mostly genetic

for instance, i’ve taken multiple iq tests that have all placed me in the low 70s range

nothing i’ve done has increased my iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 51465, pig_face and 1 other person
i got 2 souls games on platinum nigger, my Iq is already ubermensch tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and scrunchables
Tl;dr IQ won’t help you get laid

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and AlexBrown84
im not doing allat lil nigga just limit your screen time to 2 hours

im not doing allat lil nigga just limit your screen time to 2 hours
> go outside once a day
> work out once a day
> play fucking video games

i’m sorry you’re unable to do this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
dont care lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i cant lil nigga i will read ur iq "increase" thread
how the fuck can you not leave the house

take the quote marks away the studies literally prove otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52303
a quadriplegic with syndrome down can platinum souls games. they are games for 30yo unskilled cucks to feel worthy for 'completing' after 2k hours

jfl at ur nigger iq and plant sentience not relising that

doest mean shit

ure gifted if u compete in online games, get top rank in league, dota, valorant or speedruning cuck souls and other cuck games with ease

a quadriplegic with syndrome down can platinum souls games. they are games for 30yo unskilled cucks to feel worthy for 'completing' after 2k hours

doest mean shit

ure gifted if u compete in online games, get top rank in league, dota, valorant or speedruning cuck souls and other cuck games with ease
jfl you think dota is better than souls games you cuck. I’m a top 1% pvper at any souls game. Pray i never invade you bluepilled nigger

beat malenia no cheese before you talk

jfl you think dota is better than souls games you cuck. I’m a top 1% pvper at any souls game. Pray i never invade you bluepilled nigger
howru 3k rep and greycel?

Brainmaxxing is about improving focus, creativity, problem solving, working memory and knowledge as well as avoiding age-related brain decline and dementia.

TLDR basic weekday routine (2 hours/day):

- 30 minutes playing a video game that challenges your brain and demands focus
- 30 minutes vigorous exercise
- 30 minutes walking outdoors while actively listening to an audiobook
- 30 minutes being bored/napping/meditating

The Evidence:

It is well-documented that the brain game dual n-back can and does increase working memory and IQ. There is also some similar evidence for chess, Portal 2 and StarCraft. In theory, any game that consistently demands your focus and brainpower should produce this effect.

It is basically an established fact that regular exercise increases cognition throughout your lifetime. That meta-analysis showed that 24 of 24 studies demonstrated this. The story is similar for walking, especially for older adults.

Taking a nap in the afternoon is also moderately beneficial for brain function.

Other than obviously increasing knowledge, there is some evidence that reading books improves problem solving and vocabulary IQ.There is also evidence to suggest that this effect is invariant of stimulus type (i.e audiobooks are as good as reading as long as you actually listen).

Next, there is evidence to suggest that regular transcendental meditation improves cognition in university students.

Finally, participating in boring activities has been shown to improve creativity. This is particularly important for our information-overloaded world, as excessive screen stimulation is damaging our brains reward/learning systems.

best of luck for 2024 bros
Iq is the most genetic thing. You cannot increase it. It pisses me off when stupid people try to become more intelligent. Just accept your lower genetic filth iq and die. Just like I accept my low filth looks.

Iq is the most genetic thing. You cannot increase it. It pisses me off when stupid people try to become more intelligent. Just accept your lower genetic filth iq and die. Just like I accept my low filth looks.
muh i don’t think this is true because muh i said so and no i will not read the studies

Thanks. Do you have any more threads on the subject? My problem is I can't focus while reading

Thanks. Do you have any more threads on the subject? My problem is I can't focus while reading
nah I don’t yet sorry

this is probably more of a focus issue than an intelligence issue, it’s possible your brain just isn’t used to concentrating on something not immediately interesting

try to limit information overload from consuming too much content and experiment with meditation or just sitting and staring at a wall for 30mins, it might improve

Vitamin Bs and choline maxxing is also great. Get those nutrients in your diet, they're very good for your brain