How to increase my irl appeal? M20

J

jabaduk

Master
4F5F37FD 4B85 4E0A A4CC 0B1418EE168A

I know im just normie and never reach nice PSL lvl but would like to gain some smv/appeal irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ItsOver.com
Simple softmaxx I can think of is a haircut that sits lower on the forehead, and building neck

Your guaranteed a Becky gf

I think you can be CL if you fix that forehead/hair

I

Just makes his forehead big
The haircut looks aspie dont you agree

All the popular guys his age has curtains, fringe etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
The haircut looks aspie dont you agree

All the popular guys his age has curtains, fringe etc
Exactly, just. Curtains or fringe would asc him. He’s got wide blue eyes and hollow cheeks already and decent ratios

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Exactly, just. Curtains or fringe would asc him. He’s got wide blue eyes and hollow cheeks already and decent ratios
He needs a tan, wavy fringe and dye eyebrows darker

+ train neck, get otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You have good bones and pheno with only a few small falios. NCT is brural cantho would ascend you hard. Grow hair to cover big ass cranium. Dye eyebrows darker. Rhino maybe too and you will good. Also maybe pin ears back/grow hair to cover ears because you have goofy ass subhuman ears.

I have otosticks they work for me I’m aware of my ears problem

• JFL
How to fix that, I can’t afford LeFort/bimax but I would take a loan if that would improve anything

Also your hair is too dark, maybe you should lighten it to medium brown

I have otosticks they work for me I’m aware of my ears problem
Does that even work lol

I bought otosticks myself but they fell off after a few hours

Does that even work lol

I bought otosticks myself but they fell off after a few hours
It looks terrible from the back but actually it solve problem from the front which is most important, however my friends call me out for that :lul:

• JFL
It looks terrible from the back but actually it solve problem from the front which is most important, however my friends call me out for that :lul:
I just wear them on dates from tinder, since in clubbing it would be shit for girls who are behind me

• JFL
Stop being lazy and do the things I told you then you will ascend

Also get some trendy clothes

Also your hair is too dark, maybe you should lighten it to medium brown
Btw could post example of haircut which would suits me? I would then show it to my barber

Stop being lazy and do the things I told you then you will ascend

Also get some trendy clothes
I bought mt2 but it didn’t do shit it was just terrible source of it, im looking for good source of mt2 in Europe still hasn’t found any tho

Simple softmaxx I can think of is a haircut that sits lower on the forehead, and building neck
His forehead is low but its very wide. If anything he needs to get some form of curtains for that.

• +1
His forehead is low but its very wide. If anything he needs to get some form of curtains for that.
He needs to grow out his sides and just cover it with a fringe

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Get otoplasty

eyebrows

NTmaxx

Are you a rapist

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Why would I get a fade with a forhead like that. You need longer hair and alarplasty to reduce nigger tier nasal width

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I bought mt2 but it didn’t do shit it was just terrible source of it, im looking for good source of mt2 in Europe still hasn’t found any tho
Dark bodybuilding is legit although their service isn't the best

You have almost every desired features and yet you lack a lot of harmony. Weird shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19477
  • JFL
You need longer top and darker eyebrown.

how did you get those hollow cheeks bro?
Hollow cheeks is just good lightning and slightly suck your cheeks in without making your lips looks weird, every single person can have them if u do things mentioned above

• +1
Reactions: aga04
You have almost every desired features and yet you lack a lot of harmony. Weird shit.
It’s prolly cause I wasn’t destined to be slayer due to slavic genes, however I chewed hard food when i was younger also i Mew like a lot my upper teeth have forward growth too :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Gym + fashiomax + get a better haircut (try hiding your massive forehead :ogre:)

Gym + fashiomax + get a better haircut (try hiding your massive forehead :ogre:)
I cant fashion max since i wear obscure elevator shoes to become 4 inches taller, also I have to run trt since I’m gymmaxinf naturally for 2 years almost, u right about haircut, short haircut is literally meme for white guys

tattoos,thicker eyebrows, facial hair experimenting

Which tattoo would suit me? More like vinnie hacker or tough guy from the gym with whole sleeve badass tattoo
tattoos,thicker eyebrows, facial hair

Which tattoo would suit me? More like vinnie hacker or tough guy from the gym with whole sleeve badass tattoo
id say vinnie hacker, you wouldnt want to overdo it lmao :lul: