How to increase tendon diameter? [Framecels gtfih]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
How do I increase the size of my tendons? Do tendons even grow?
I would estimate I would need to triple the diameter of my tendons to get a 7"+ wrist.

Tendon Problems 556x330

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Heavy lifting over a long period of time increases tendon size. I feel like for the tendons in wrist doing heavy curls would be the best.

If you hurt your tendons while curling heavy when start doing pullups and no curls while you wait for them to heal and you'll find that after healing your wrists are stronger and able to curl more weight without pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I have embraced being a wristlet.

Even now I'm wearing a shirt with the wrist cuffs on the second button and they're still loose.

Couldn't be happier. It just means I'm the ideal slate for J-PopMaxxing.

Happy7

• +1
I have embraced being a wristlet.

Even now I'm wearing a shirt with the wrist cuffs on the second button and they're still loose.

Couldn't be happier. It just means I'm the ideal slate for J-PopMaxxing.

View attachment 1540
M8 you've overdosed on anime

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and jefferson
@Afrikancel start doing manual labour, in around 10 years you will see a noticeable difference in bone density and bone frame, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
Tendons don't grow
@Afrikancel start doing manual labour, in around 10 years you will see a noticeable difference in bone density and bone frame, trust me

All you will see a difference in is back pain

• +1
Get one of those grip strength hand grips and do that shit tons, heard people have put on some wrist size with it. Not much but if your lucky an extra .3 maybe .5 after a year?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 6401
Get one of those grip strength hand grips and do that shit tons, heard people have put on some wrist size with it. Not much but if your lucky an extra .3 maybe .5 after a year?
Thats enough for me to become a normie

• +1
Tendons don't grow

All you will see a difference in is back pain
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I've seen it with my own eyes. And who said anything about tendons

• +1
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I've seen it with my own eyes. And who said anything about tendons

Literally the question of original post is "how to increase size of tendons?" And by seen it with your own eyes, you probably mean you saw someone go through puberty

• +1
My wrists seem slightly thicker from a mixture of weight training and daily use of a punching bag.