Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
i feel disgusted by sex

im feeling disgusted right now

too lazy to lift weights

feel like a zombie

what do?

nobody likes lifting in the first week or so of doing it, just push through it and you'll feel yourself getting stronger and higher t

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 4671
nobody likes lifting in the first week or so of doing it, just push through it and you'll feel yourself getting stronger and higher t
I dont mind lifting tbh, I used to do muay thai and gymcel a bit but i stopped cos i feel to fucking lazy. All i want to do is to be able to fap and feel horny, I feel like a zombie tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and UnderCovrN0rmie
I dont mind lifting tbh, I used to do muay thai and gymcel a bit but i stopped cos i feel to fucking lazy. All i want to do is to be able to fap and feel horny, I feel like a zombie tbh
it's less about the actual lifting and more just getting around to doing it that's the hard part, would give you some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: about setting goals for yourself or whatever but an easier way would just get a membership at a gym that's open most of the day or just buy free weights and keep them on your bedroom floor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
it's less about the actual lifting and more just getting around to doing it that's the hard part, would give you some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: about setting goals for yourself or whatever but an easier way would just get a membership at a gym that's open most of the day or just buy free weights and keep them on your bedroom floor
if i start lifting will i be able to get horny :unsure: ill try it again if i get horny or something

if i start lifting will i be able to get horny :unsure: ill try it again if i get horny or something
not a doctor or anything but if your sex drive is gone because you're low t then it'd help get it back yeah

Inject Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm having same problem as op and I'm waay past first week

• +1
bro just rape stacy

• +1
  • +1
Inject test and tren.

• +1