How to increase the potential of a drug before suicide

S

Salino438

Bronze
Good day, dear Looksmax community.

At the beginning of my message, I apologize for the inconvenience and my poor knowledge of English. I am well aware that this is the wrong place for such a topic, but if allowed, I would like to try my luck because I really don't know what to do and I believe that I will find intelligent and helpful people here.

It is not my goal to waste your time or to bother you, but at best to find a solution. I fully understand if my message is too long and you have no interest in reading it. I respect this decision and ask you to forgive the harassment.

I am a relatively young man who was born into a very alcoholic family with various facial and body deformities. In addition, since childhood I have mainly fed on processed products (mostly sugar and white flour). This combination has resulted in complete degeneration.

Despite several surgical interventions, most of the damage could no longer be corrected. Please do not get me wrong. I do not follow a sedentary lifestyle, but always try my best to participate in "real" life every day.

When it comes to the external appearance, I pay attention to short, clean finger- and toenails, white, straight teeth in connection with a tongue scraper (morning and evening), a freshly shaved face, an upright posture thanks to the standing desk, fresh, simple clothes, full hair, physical activity (endurance and weight training) and wholesome, organic food (mainly lots of vegetables, fruit in all colors, fermented products such as sauerkraut, purified water and animal products such as game meat, eggs from hens and quails, bone broth, wild salmon, sardines, raw milk | butter and cheese). Occasionally nuts that are soaked overnight to reduce "anti-nutrients" such as phytic acid in this case. When I sleep, I do not use artificial light in the evening (for melatonin, pinoline or REM and SWS cycles). Complete renunciation of nicotine, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, fast food, medication, illegal substances, soft drinks and alcohol only on special occasions such as birthdays or weddings, etc.

In other words, I pay close attention to the microbiome and follow Weston Andrew Valleau Price's dietary guidelines.

Nevertheless, I am teased every day by people on the street (insults and social exclusion due to my deformations + unattractive facial features). While others all start their own families and get married, I am alone and socially isolated with no hope of a future.

People like me would have been dead for a long time without medical help. Nature would immediately exterminate me because of "bad genetics". Unfortunately, that is the truth. No value for a society, so to speak.

Because of this, I want to finally end this life and commit suicide. Before that takes place, however, I want to dare to do an "experiment" and try a strong psychedelic substance (e.g. N,N-DMT) to see whether there is still hope, which I cannot believe.

Since I'm almost dead (at least psychologically), I want to get the most out of this experience. To this day I have not used any psychoactive drugs, but I have noted a few points that are said to enhance such an "adventure".

- some nootropics like Piracetam, Noopept, Selank, Semax
- sexual abstinence for several weeks
- "Dieta" (raw food without any spices or herbs)
- medicinal mushrooms (Lion's Mane, Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps)
- nutrient-rich algae such as spirulina and chlorella (cracked cell wall)
- Consumption in complete darkness (with a vaporizer such as Glass Sherlock VG) for the purpose of the pineal gland and natural release of DMT.

Everything in high doses.

Do you have any further tips or advice for increasing a "trip"? I'm already at the end, so it wouldn't matter if it leads to death. I would be really happy about your answers.

Thank you very much for reading my message and all the best to you and your families.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14280, ✿👍col and 7 others
Joined Oct 6, 2019
took 2 years to write this message. its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member and 6 others
Don’t kys bro

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 15086
Sad story my guy. This is the reality for many men. Anyways I would try and smoke a little weed before trying acid, and then get a VR headset (oculus quest or something), put on some crazy visuals while you do it, you'll probably go nuts

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, mulattomaxxer and Baldingman1998

At the beginning of my message, I apologize for the inconvenience and my poor knowledge of English. I am well aware that this is the wrong place for such a topic, but if allowed, I would like to try my luck because I really don't know what to do and I believe that I will find intelligent and helpful people here.

It is not my goal to waste your time or to bother you, but at best to find a solution. I fully understand if my message is too long and you have no interest in reading it. I respect this decision and ask you to forgive the harassment.

I am a relatively young man who was born into a very alcoholic family with various facial and body deformities. In addition, since childhood I have mainly fed on processed products (mostly sugar and white flour). This combination has resulted in complete degeneration.

Despite several surgical interventions, most of the damage could no longer be corrected. Please do not get me wrong. I do not follow a sedentary lifestyle, but always try my best to participate in "real" life every day.

When it comes to the external appearance, I pay attention to short, clean finger- and toenails, white, straight teeth in connection with a tongue scraper (morning and evening), a freshly shaved face, an upright posture thanks to the standing desk, fresh, simple clothes, full hair, physical activity (endurance and weight training) and wholesome, organic food (mainly lots of vegetables, fruit in all colors, fermented products such as sauerkraut, purified water and animal products such as game meat, eggs from hens and quails, bone broth, wild salmon, sardines, raw milk | butter and cheese). Occasionally nuts that are soaked overnight to reduce "anti-nutrients" such as phytic acid in this case. When I sleep, I do not use artificial light in the evening (for melatonin, pinoline or REM and SWS cycles). Complete renunciation of nicotine, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, fast food, medication, illegal substances, soft drinks and alcohol only on special occasions such as birthdays or weddings, etc.

In other words, I pay close attention to the microbiome and follow Weston Andrew Valleau Price's dietary guidelines.

Nevertheless, I am teased every day by people on the street (insults and social exclusion due to my deformations + unattractive facial features). While others all start their own families and get married, I am alone and socially isolated with no hope of a future.

People like me would have been dead for a long time without medical help. Nature would immediately exterminate me because of "bad genetics". Unfortunately, that is the truth. No value for a society, so to speak.

Because of this, I want to finally end this life and commit suicide. Before that takes place, however, I want to dare to do an "experiment" and try a strong psychedelic substance (e.g. N,N-DMT) to see whether there is still hope, which I cannot believe.

Since I'm almost dead (at least psychologically), I want to get the most out of this experience. To this day I have not used any psychoactive drugs, but I have noted a few points that are said to enhance such an "adventure".

- Consumption in complete darkness (with a vaporizer such as Glass Sherlock VG) for the purpose of the pineal gland and natural release of DMT.

Do you have any further tips or advice for increasing a "trip"? I'm already at the end, so it wouldn't matter if it leads to death. I would be really happy about your answers.

Thank you very much for reading my message and all the best to you and your families.
DMT is extremely powerful, if you want to increase to strength just increase the dosage.

I imagine there’s a limit to which you can smoke without just collapsing into a wormhole galaxy trip lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Sad story my guy. This is the reality for many men. Anyways I would try and smoke a little weed before trying acid, and then get a VR headset (oculus quest or something), put on some crazy visuals while you do it, you'll probably go nuts
something like microdose VR:

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and n0rthface

I had a friend named Marvin. He's still living. I'm just not friends with him anymore. Anyway, he used to push the envelope to get high. Mixing drugs and trying new ones. Then he discovered crack cocaine. His girlfriend as well. Eventually, he got so hooked on it, he allowed other men to fuck his girlfriend. She then left him. For a drug dealer. Ugh. The irony there. Long story short. He became suicidal. So he decided he'll rip off niggers. And hoping, he'll OD in the process. His plan: get the crack and drive away real fast. But ugh, one night, he goes back to a neighborhood he ripped someone off in weeks prior. A nicca spots him. Runs up to the car. POP-POP-POP-POP-POP.

He wakes up in the hospital a month later. He survived two bullets into the brain. But with severe brain damage. Also, one of the bullets struck his spinal cord. Paralyzed him for life.

So today, not only he can't move, but he's retarded as fuck. And all of that thanks to being suicidal and thinking that drugs will help him to his finale.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ChristianChad, Kmscurry and 2 others
I had a friend named Marvin. He's still living. I'm just not friends with him anymore. Anyway, he used to push the envelope to get high. Mixing drugs and trying new ones. Then he discovered crack cocaine. His girlfriend as well. Eventually, he got so hooked on it, he allowed other men to fuck his girlfriend. She then left him. For a drug dealer. Ugh. The irony there. Long story short. He became suicidal. So he decided he'll rip off niggers. And hoping, he'll OD in the process. His plan: get the crack and drive away real fast. But ugh, one night, he goes back to a neighborhood he ripped someone off in weeks prior. A nicca spots him. Runs up to the car. POP-POP-POP-POP-POP.

He wakes up in the hospital a month later. He survived two bullets into the brain. But with severe brain damage. Also, one of the bullets struck his spinal cord. Paralyzed him for life.

So today, not only he can't move, but he's retarded as fuck. And all of that thanks to being suicidal and thinking that drugs will help him to his finale.
Drugs didnt kill that dude niggers did

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Tagging doctors

@TsarTsar444 @Tony

Brutal story man
Im not in a position to tell you wether u should live or not, but i dont wanna encourage u to rope
Is your face really that bad?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786

can u tell me what sugar and flour did to you? Im curious i also ate that for years in my teenager age

can u tell me what sugar and flour did to you? Im curious i also ate that for years in my teenager age
its just highly refined carbohydrate and high insulin resistance causing food. should be eating healthier, harder to chew foods during development to maximize bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@subhuman incel read this please and tell me tldr, i have problems with my eye and headache
If not, i'm will read this later. I am sorry for this happening to you OP

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
@subhuman incel read this please and tell me tldr, i have problems with my eye and headache
If not, i'm will read this later. I am sorry for this happening to you OP
Sorry im too low iq to read :cry:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

is this really that bad dude? I hope it's not and you gave up before you have tried. you can pm pics me i am going to be completely honest with you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member

when i took drugs i was extremely paranoid and thought i actually died. now i don't want to die no matter what

Thank you very much for all your kind responses. I really appreciate the nice words.

@ChristianChad @n0rthface @King_ @BigJimsWornOutTires @studiocel @Baldingman1998 @itisogre @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Enterprise Toast @JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Granted, I created an account several years ago to find out about various topics (mainly exercise, food, sleep, and nootropics). I still agree, in my case life was "over" on the first day.

I understand that drugs will never be the solution to solving problems, challenges and difficulties. However, it is easier said than done to ignore people who insult and tease for no reason.

Is it just the genetics? In all honesty, I don't know. Nowadays, in my experience, a number of factors play a role in whether someone grows up "properly". Our food is highly polluted and contaminated, as is the water and air. Add to this heavy metals, endocrine disruptors, agrochemicals, excessive self pleasure, pornography consumption, processed products, electric and magnetic fields, little sunlight, and much more.

Are there so-called "chads" who consume large amounts of alcohol at the weekend, smoke cigarettes and eat in fast-food "restaurants"? Yes absolutely. I myself know some who lead such a lifestyle, but not a single one of them grew up this way, at least not in the most important years (childhood and youth / growth).

Due to my deformities and alcoholism in the family, I gave up my life at a young age. While other children played outside after school, most of the time I was in front of the computer or TV and consumed chocolate, chips, soft drinks and other sweets.

The end result was crooked, yellowish and broken teeth full of mercury fillings. As a teenager several teeth were pulled, so my face became narrower and more asymmetrical. After some years I got fixed braces and had several surgical interventions (palatal expansion + correction of the upper and lower jaw + overbite).

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mulattomaxxer, ChristianChad and 9 others
Thank you very much for all your kind responses. I really appreciate the nice words.

@ChristianChad @n0rthface @King_ @BigJimsWornOutTires @studiocel @Baldingman1998 @itisogre @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Enterprise Toast @JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Granted, I created an account several years ago to find out about various topics (mainly exercise, food, sleep, and nootropics). I still agree, in my case life was "over" on the first day.

I understand that drugs will never be the solution to solving problems, challenges and difficulties. However, it is easier said than done to ignore people who insult and tease for no reason.

Is it just the genetics? In all honesty, I don't know. Nowadays, in my experience, a number of factors play a role in whether someone grows up "properly". Our food is highly polluted and contaminated, as is the water and air. Add to this heavy metals, endocrine disruptors, agrochemicals, excessive self pleasure, pornography consumption, processed products, electric and magnetic fields, little sunlight, and much more.

Are there so-called "chads" who consume large amounts of alcohol at the weekend, smoke cigarettes and eat in fast-food "restaurants"? Yes absolutely. I myself know some who lead such a lifestyle, but not a single one of them grew up this way, at least not in the most important years (childhood and youth / growth).

Due to my deformities and alcoholism in the family, I gave up my life at a young age. While other children played outside after school, most of the time I was in front of the computer or TV and consumed chocolate, chips, soft drinks and other sweets.

The end result was crooked, yellowish and broken teeth full of mercury fillings. As a teenager several teeth were pulled, so my face became narrower and more asymmetrical. After some years I got fixed braces and had several surgical interventions (palatal expansion + correction of the upper and lower jaw + overbite).
don't give up so easily, give a last try to lefort 4 if you have nothing to lose
or just go er if you feel like

@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Don’t kill yourself. Just cope until you die one day. Make the best of your time here, whether it’s eating, playing games, etc. we all die anyway, so might as well enjoy your one and only life the best you could.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 5786

I did shrooms once and had a pretty positive experience. Won't cure inceldom but would recommend.

Brutal
I can't really help you with drugs etc but hope you find your peace

imagine killing urself cuz u don't have looks.. just cope with food and video games tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
I did shrooms once and had a pretty positive experience. Won't cure inceldom but would recommend.
I can't even take weed without getting panic attacks. I'm such a self hating cortisol ridden subhuman ethnik balkan shitskin with n2 and hair thinning

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

i think you can do many things. First a Test Cycle,roids,like someothers said surgery,not sure what country you live in but moving out could be a option there is many things u can do but killing yourself is the worst idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Drugs didnt kill that dude niggers did
He was ripping everyone off. White guys too. But unlike the niccas, whites are more clever at spreading the word to not trust that motherfucker. And they usually keep their money or invest it. Niccas spend it right away! That's why you see them taking selfies with their cash. They know, that's the last time they'll see it. Then you have niccas selling dope for the dealers. So that money they take pics of IS NOT their money. Its like a black guy with a tiny dick and show people images of some other black guy with a big dick.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

I swear I saw you somewhere already

I can't even take weed without getting panic attacks. I'm such a self hating cortisol ridden subhuman ethnik balkan shitskin with n2 and hair thinning
This is a common myth, weed can be much more paranoic then psychedelics are, its not true that you will get a panic attack on shrooms if you do get them on weed lol, they aren't the same at all

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 13787
This is a common myth, weed can be much more paranoic then psychedelics are, its not true that you will get a panic attack on shrooms if you do get them on weed lol, they aren't the same at all
It was worse when i took shrooms. Shrooms felt like a direct attack on my soul

how old are you OP?
i have a similar story man, and coped my way through life with everything i could (mostly vidya and internet)
i am ashamed to talk IRL and even here of how many years passed me by and how late i lost my virginity
lets just say i LDAR'd my 20s and early 30s because of what you said, my subhumanity
my story is one of the sadder ones and im probably one of the most behind users here in term of life experiences.
Im telling you keep looksmaxxing no matter what and do what you can
i am here at almost 35 restarting what i should have done many many years ago, softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, and hopefully maxxing everything out in a couple of years; ive mentally DECIDED to be positive in regards to my future you see
if shit doesnt work out, imma move to SEA and/or escortmaxx IDGAF :feelskek:
It is what it is
Suicide is for the old, sick and lonely
please dont think of anything stupid and PM me if you need to talk

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Glad to see you’re still alive

If you have looksmax to the point you can’t get any much higher, and you’re still ugly/below average, just focus on status and money. People need to realize there’s a lot of pretty bitches that are broke and lack status that wouldn’t actually mind dating you. And it gets better from there, once you’re seen with pretty bitches and they realize you have status and money other hoes would consider you a potential candidate. It’s like repetitive advertisement, being seen with pretty girls over and over establishes you as someone who can pull them despite your looks. anybody with an average iq that goes outside and is active on social media can attest to this, Looks money and status theory is the true black pill not just looks

Choose a skillset or field that will boost status and money, stay focus, stop being depressed, find a way to lower Neurotism and learn not to give a fuck what people say. If you need drugs/nootropics to achieve that go for it