How to Inject HGH and Find a Source for Heightmaxxing - GTFIH

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
How to Inject HGH and Find a Source for Heightmaxxing

There are a lot of people asking me where I got my HGH and how to inject it, so I thought I’d make a step-by-step guide on where I got it and how to inject it if it’s your first time.

Source for HGH:

Redacted is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

When it comes to pricing, its 200 IU of HGH for $160.

It takes about two weeks to arrive, so now that your HGH is here, it's time to get started.

When your HGH arrives, it should look like this.
IMG 7135

What you want to do first is get your BAC water (I get mine from Research Chem) Take your 1ml insulin syringe (which you can get on Amazon) and extract 100 units of BAC water, assuming you have a 10mg vial.

Example:

IMG 7136

IMG 7141

Once you have 100 units of BAC water in your syringe, carefully inject the BAC water into your HGH vial to reconstitute the powder.

This is what is should look like:
IMG 7137 1

Now, gently roll the vial between your hands to ensure the HGH powder fully dissolves in the BAC water. (Avoid shaking it)

Now it should look something like this:
IMG 7138 1

THE FINAL STEPS:

So, the reason we used 100 units is that each 10 units on an insulin syringe equals 1 IU of HGH. If you’re aiming for 4 IU of HGH, you’d fill the syringe up to the 40-unit mark. Now, just extract the amount you want to inject from the vial. I do 4 IU daily.

Example:
IMG 7140 2

Now, just take your alcohol wipe and clean the area where you want to inject. I recommend the sides of your belly button, about a couple of inches away. And that’s it you’re done!

Subcutaneous injection being performed on woman s abdomen

(This guide is for beginners and their first time injecting just wanted to clarify before the water replies)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask me any questions you have in the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: BinPanda, aids, lestoa and 16 others
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
They were my source

Usually doctors that are on retainer for collegiate teams also administer the hgh shots but things are probably easier nowadays

• +1
good thread OP, bookmarked :smonk:

• Love it
They were my source

Usually doctors that are on retainer for collegiate teams also administer the hgh shots but things are probably easier nowadays
Did you have idiopathic short stature, though?

@xnj Is the formatting bad?

There was this lil guy in my school and a roided out buddy of mine said hey this midget got taller by taking hgh and I was like are you for real you can get taller with injections set me up an appointment then

So I get the shots and come back for follow up shots for awhile then one day I get this fever and when it subsided I gained 2cm. I don’t think it made a huge difference but I was already 19 then so I was a bit too late to grow more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and CoreSchizo
How is the purity of your hgh? Also do you think its better or the same as the ultima hgh from osgear?

• +1
How is the purity of your hgh? Also do you think its better or the same as the ultima hgh from osgear?
I think it’s 99%, but I lost the purity test results in my camera roll

Did you test it yourself with a testing kit or is it the lab document from qsc?

Did you test it yourself with a testing kit or is it the lab document from qsc?
It’s a lab document from QSC, but I will test it myself soon. I’ve been injecting it for about 3 weeks now, and I feel a difference.

Test report 34194 1 png

dnr cuz u ignored me in dtd:feelswhy:

• +1

There are a lot of people asking me where I got my HGH and how to inject it, so I thought I’d make a step-by-step guide on where I got it and how to inject it if it’s your first time.

Source for HGH:

QSC is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

If you're looking to get in touch with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd, you can email them, or you can reach out to them on the MesoRX forum:

When it comes to pricing, they offer 200 IU of HGH for $160.

It takes about two weeks to arrive, so now that your HGH is here, it's time to get started.

View attachment 3111087

What you want to do first is get your BAC water (I get mine from Research Chem) Take your 1ml insulin syringe (which you can get on Amazon) and extract 100 units of BAC water, assuming you have a 10mg vial.

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

Once you have 100 units of BAC water in your syringe, carefully inject the BAC water into your HGH vial to reconstitute the powder.

View attachment 3111146
Now, gently roll the vial between your hands to ensure the HGH powder fully dissolves in the BAC water. (Avoid shaking it)

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

So, the reason we used 100 units is that each 10 units on an insulin syringe equals 1 IU of HGH. If you’re aiming for 4 IU of HGH, you’d fill the syringe up to the 40-unit mark. Now, just extract the amount you want to inject from the vial. I do 4 IU daily.

Example:
View attachment 3111202

Now, just take your alcohol wipe and clean the area where you want to inject. I recommend the sides of your belly button, about a couple of inches away. And that’s it you’re done!

View attachment 3111213

(This guide is for beginners and their first time injecting just wanted to clarify before the water replies)

Can you do a tuto on how to mix CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin? I dont want to inject 2 different stuff when i can do both, and i dont find any place that sells both together in europe

Can you do a tuto on how to mix CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin? I dont want to inject 2 different stuff when i can do both, and i dont find any place that sells both together in europe
I’m sure I can find you a source give me some time though

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
No problem ill wait
Here’s the only source I found. I’ll make a guide on it soon if you can’t buy it from here.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Here’s the only source I found. I’ll make a guide on it soon if you can’t buy it from here.
Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad and CoreSchizo
How long will you use the bac water? Google says it expires after 1 month of opening the bottle, you have 50 ml which is enough for 500iu.

• +1
Reactions: future_

Source for HGH:

QSC is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

If you're looking to get in touch with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd, you can email them, or you can reach out to them on the MesoRX forum:

View attachment 3111087

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

View attachment 3111146

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

Example:
View attachment 3111202

View attachment 3111213

simple and straightforward, bookmarked
at what time do i have to inject?
also does it matter at what hour i fall asleep?

• Love it
Can i buy sigma chemicals from turkey??
🏿🏿🏿🏿🏿🏿🏿🏿
🏿🏿🏽🏽🏽🏽🏿🏿
🏽🏽🏽🏽🏽🏽🏽🏽
🏽⬜⬛🏽🏽⬛⬜🏽
🏽🏽🏽🏿🏿🏽🏽🏽
🏽🏽🏿🏽🏽🏿🏽🏽
🏽🏽🏿🏿🏿🏿🏽🏽‍‍

whats ur opinion on mk677
is it good 20mg/ml from researchchem?
or even worth taking as long as u have hgh?

• +1

Source for HGH:

View attachment 3111087

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

View attachment 3111146

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

Example:
View attachment 3111202

View attachment 3111213

Do you actually recommend using it if Im 16yo?

• +1
You have to pin HGH 3x+ times per day or ur Giga wasting it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang and CoreSchizo
How long will you use the bac water? Google says it expires after 1 month of opening the bottle, you have 50 ml which is enough for 500iu.
Just keep it in the fridge and you should be fine

Yeah, I pin it twice a day. I just did this as an example. I think three times a day is excessive.
why? have you not seen the studies showing how much better HGH works when pinned more frequently

why? have you not seen the studies showing how much better HGH works when pinned more frequently
Yeah, I know that frequent administration of HGH mimics natural rhythms but I started doing it 3 times a day in the beginning because ray on Discord sent me all those studies. it just became inconvenient for me since I already inject so much shit every day, and I was still seeing the same results.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah, I know that frequent administration of HGH mimics natural rhythms but I started doing it 3 times a day in the beginning because ray on Discord sent me all those studies. it just became inconvenient for me since I already inject so much shit every day, and I was still seeing the same results.
Can you tell me everything you inject or make a thread on it? I need a list anyways since majority of the supplements I take are basically useless since I don't absorb it all, also bookmarked thread :p

• Love it
simple and straightforward, bookmarked
at what time do i have to inject?
also does it matter at what hour i fall asleep?
I inject in the morning and a couple of hours before I go to bed.

• +1
Reactions: future_
Can you tell me everything you inject or make a thread on it? I need a list anyways since majority of the supplements I take are basically useless since I don't absorb it all, also bookmarked thread :p
Here is everything I take. I’ll make a thread on it soon:

• 12.5mg of Aromasin daily
  • 15mg of MK-677 daily
  • 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly
  • 300mcg of Ipamorelin daily
  • 4 IU of HGH

• Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang
i can only afford hgh
why did clavicular say u need to inject 3 times a day
Injecting it more than three times a day is ideal, but it’s just inconvenient for me because of all the other stuff I take. Also, make sure to pair your HGH with an AI.

whats ur opinion on mk677
is it good 20mg/ml from researchchem?
or even worth taking as long as u have hgh?

Yeah, I take 15mg of MK-677 a day. It enhances the overall effect of HGH

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Injecting it more than three times a day is ideal, but it’s just inconvenient for me because of all the other stuff I take. Also, make sure to pair your HGH with an AI.
bro wtf i cant afford to inject 3x per day 💀
i already take aromasin 6.25 ed