HOW TO INSTANTLY FRAUD STATUS + MONEY

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
This thread is for iOS <= 15.5 beta cels ONLY.

You iOS 16 normies are dumb as shit. Well deserved for following the hype train. You can still fraud status, so read on.

As to you Androidcels, no comment. it never started for u. (You can't even bother frauding money or status cus your phone model will ruin it jfl)

Watch this short clip:

HOW I FRAUD STATUS
As you saw, I have 1.5M followers and a blue checkmark on insta. If I show that to a stacylite in a club, it's an INSTANT slay.
In reality, I just use Instagram Rocket, which is a tweak, to spoof the information. As long as I don't let her look up my username on her phone, she will definitely believe it.

No, my phone is not jailbroken.
If you iOS 16cels want Instagram Rocket, start by installing AltStore. You will need a computer, and to refresh the app every week. Get AltStore for your computer here.

People with iOS <= 15.5 can install Trollstore and get the .ipa indefinitely. Get Trollstore here. Click and download ON YOUR iPHONE DIRECTLY.

HOW I FRAUD MONEY

YOU CAN CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR CARD IN APPLE PAY!!!

iOS <= 15.5 ONLY!

Once you get TrollStore, install Cardio. Here's a link to Reddit if you want to see for yourself:

I changed my card picture to an Amex Platinum for the video, but I like to keep mine as the Amex Centurion.
As soon as a girl sees this, she will instantly be ALL OVER YOU. So buy her a cheap drink with using Apple Pay and make sure she sees. Or you can show her something on your phone and accidently double click the side button LMAO.

I will try this tonight! I'll keep you updated.

Share this with your bros!!!

another God-Tier thread by Pneumo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Tr0ubLe, TheBrownOne and 17 others

You iOS 16 normies are dumb as shit. Well deserved for following the hype train. You can still fraud status, so read on.

As to you Androidcels, no comment. it never started for u. (You can't even bother frauding money or status cus your phone model will ruin it jfl)

Watch this short clip:

HOW I FRAUD STATUS
As you saw, I have 1.5M followers and a blue checkmark on insta. If I show that to a stacylite in a club, it's an INSTANT slay.
In reality, I just use Instagram Rocket, which is a tweak, to spoof the information. As long as I don't let her look up my username on her phone, she will definitely believe it.

If you iOS 16cels want Instagram Rocket, start by installing AltStore. You will need a computer, and to refresh the app every week. Get AltStore for your computer here.

People with iOS <= 15.5 can install Trollstore and get the .ipa indefinitely. Get Trollstore here. Click and download ON YOUR iPHONE DIRECTLY.

HOW I FRAUD MONEY

iOS <= 15.5 ONLY!

Once you get TrollStore, install Cardio. Here's a link to Reddit if you want to see for yourself:

I changed my card picture to an Amex Platinum for the video, but I like to keep mine as the Amex Centurion.
As soon as a girl sees this, she will instantly be ALL OVER YOU. So buy her a cheap drink with using Apple Pay and make sure she sees. Or you can show her something on your phone and accidently double click the side button LMAO.

I have a Xiaomi Chinese phone. Over for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, leopold123, TheBrownOne and 4 others
And then she asks you to use the Amex Centurion and follow her before you take her back home and you're cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, j05, Kristin and 2 others
And then she asks you to use the Amex Centurion and follow her before you take her back home and you're cucked

you're good looking. she thinks you have status. she thinks you have a lot of money.
she will make sure she does not lose you. she will do anything you please.
if you don't want to follow her, she will stay by your side. she cannot afford to fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TITUS
"Why you have 1.5m followers but no posts?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, j05, ArcticStorm and 7 others
Girls who would fall for this must be reallyyy naive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, StrangerDanger and pneumocystosis
"Why you have 1.5m followers but no posts?"
i'll lower it to 340k-ish and unarchive my old ig posts. she isnt gonna look through them on my phone so idgaf if i look subhuman in them.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Girls who would fall for this must be reallyyy naive
they have usually been drinking if you meet them in clubs.
i wouldnt want to try the ig fraud anywhere else than a bar or a club tbh.

i can do the apple pay thing anywhere, no one knows how much money my family or I have.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Mr.Proper
BUMP
THIS THREAD GUARANTEES AN EASY SLAY WTF

Autistic variant for the card

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, 3virtues, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others

Watch this short clip:

HOW I FRAUD STATUS

HOW I FRAUD MONEY

iOS <= 15.5 ONLY!

bon thread gros

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis

Watch this short clip:

HOW I FRAUD STATUS

HOW I FRAUD MONEY

iOS <= 15.5 ONLY!

millions de followers???? Comment t’as fait mdrrr??!😂

Insane levels of iq and autism

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, StrangerDanger and pneumocystosis

Watch this short clip:

HOW I FRAUD STATUS

HOW I FRAUD MONEY

iOS <= 15.5 ONLY!

theres no way she wouldnt look u up. altho i use it for free spotify premium

• Woah
As soon as a girl sees this, she will instantly be ALL OVER YOU.
Poor boy doesn't understand that if you're rich and not hot, you're just a gold digging oppurtunity

• So Sad
Autism but interesting thread nevertheless

• Love it
Over for android cels