how to intellectualmax

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
can you guys recommend some science journals, or intellectual spots on the internet, books, yadda, i used to be a good reader and kept a decent collection but lost that computer. i'm more into psychology and shit and pharmaceutical studies

You can't increase your IQ.

But you can enrich your cultural knowledge and enhance your vocabulary thus making you articulate your thoughts better and sounding more high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Thefaqeeh and Pierrot
can you guys recommend some science journals, or intellectual spots on the internet, books, yadda, i used to be a good reader and kept a decent collection but lost that computer. i'm more into psychology and shit and pharmaceutical studies
Just go to UNI jfl

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Thefaqeeh

But you can enrich your cultural knowledge and enhance your vocabulary thus making you articulate your thoughts better and sounding more high IQ.
yes im aware, i just miss studying stuff, dont do that anymore

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
C

heck my threads u can increase ur iq.

But to be intellectual it’s not all about iq. It’s about being autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
C

heck my threads u can increase ur iq.

But to be intellectual it’s not all about iq. It’s about being autistic.
I used to live alone and go on deep rabbit holes, although I wouldn't say im smart usually I dont remember shit. I miss having the time to do that

just follow me on here

nigga actually followed me

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Thefaqeeh
nigga actually followed me
I thought you'd be like the well respected phd niggas here like @DrTony and @RealSurgerymax, turns out you as retarded as me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and romanstock

Are you sure about it? There is that famous curve of IQ increasing over the last 100 years or so

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh

I seriously doubt you can’t raise your IQ. Like everything else that’s genetic, you can make improvements. Even slightly.