How to intimidate someone without getting in trouble?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I dated a girl in my class and things didn't work out because she's a passive-aggressive cunt. Now the sight of her face and sound of her voice fills me with rage. And we're in the same room every week for 3 hours. She talks to other people a lot and I don't want her to fk with my reputation.

She's already scared of me, but I want her to be scared enough to stop coming to class. I also don't want the police to get involved. What's the strategy here? I was thinking I could sit with the people she talks to so she sits alone at a different table. Maybe stare her down with a hostile expression. Or randomly show up at the restaurant she works at (she's a waitress), and have her serve me food.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Samsepioler and Zenis
I dated a girl in my class and things didn't work out because she's a passive-aggressive cunt. Now the sight of her face and sound of her voice fills me with rage. And we're in the same room every week for 3 hours. She talks to other people a lot and I don't want her to fk with my reputation.

She's already scared of me, but I want her to be scared enough to stop coming to class. I also don't want the police to get involved. What's the strategy here? I was thinking I could sit with the people she talks to so she sits alone at a different table. Maybe stare her down with a hostile expression. Or randomly show up at the restaurant she works at (she's a waitress), and have her serve me food.
“I dated a girl”

DRND CHAD RAMBLINGS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, IAMNOTANINCEL, fukmylyf and 3 others
you cant man. u are already in fear. if u werent u wouldnt care about things like this.
u can go er on her

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf and Zenis
beat her up when no one is around, just taunt her when there’s no witnesses. she can’t prove what you’re doing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, fukmylyf and Zenis
You got to be of a higher position than them and have security guards n Sheit in position should anything transpire

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf and Zenis
53ADGOYIMMAN2

Show them your cock

just send her multiple letters and texts (with different accounts) telling her not to come to school

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

If you have to ask….

this post is satire. But srs replies are needed

Simple make them fear you, fear is very powerful to control people.

@forevergymcelling wwyd