How to iqmaxx to 300 iq

AlphaLooksmaxxer666

AlphaLooksmaxxer666

ᛋᛋ. 6'6 or rope.
So I will be sharing my secrets to have an stratospherically high iq

1.Learn to write with your non dominant hand:
Regardless of which hand you prefer, your preferred hand is hooked up to the opposite side of your brain. Your right hand is connected to your left brain, the side responsible for language, judgment and intellect. The left side is connected to your right brain, the source of creativity, perception and empathy.
Since our hands are connected to our brains, we can stimulate our brains by stimulating our hands. The process utilizes brain plasticity, our brain’s ability to change at any age for better or worse.

Source: https://performancehealthcenter.com/2019/02/use-your-left-hand-to-be-in-your-right-mind/
2.Learn at least 1 word in one or many languages, I would start with portuguese and english:
Learning a language has been shown in some studies to increase your intelligence or IQ. It requires accessing both sides of the brain and can even train your brain to reroute around damaged or injured areas. This indicates its effective cognitive benefits no matter the age.

Source: https://doublespeakdojo.com/learning-language-and-increasing-iq-explained/

3.Play chess at least 1 day a week:
Chess has always had a bit of an image problem, being seen as a game for brainiacs and nerds who already have stratospherically high IQs. So there's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation: do smart people gravitate towards chess, or does playing chess make them smart?

Well, in a review of the educational benefits of chess, Robert Ferguson describes a study of 4,000 Venezuelan students, which showed significant increases in the IQ scores of children after four months of chess instruction. Other research has corroborated these results of skill transfer.

Of course it probably works both ways: people who are naturally predisposed to strategic, "thinking" games tend to have higher IQs anyway, but playing chess also develops those same skills so after some time, it should reflect in their IQ scores.
4.Do courses or practical exercises in computer science, medicine, physics, mathematics, electronics, etc:
Education, in any form, is crucial to the development of human intelligence.

In a reviewTrusted Source of studies on IQ and education, over 600,000 participants were studied to determine the effect of education on IQ levels.

Researchers found that participants experienced a boost of one to five IQ points for every additional year of formal education.

5.Exercise and eat healthy:

Healthy Body, Healthy Mind

You already know you should be eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough sleep to keep your body healthy. But, the same things that benefit your body benefit your mind.‌

Eating a healthy diet. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables, legumes, and whole grains isn't just good for your heart and your waistline. The same foods that make you healthier can protect your brain from losing function as you age. Make sure your diet includes:

Getting enough sleep. A study on elementary-school students found that people who slept for less than 8 hours per night scored lower on tests of verbal intelligence, full-scale IQ, verbal comprehension, memory, and attention than those who slept for at least 8 hours. Even moderate sleep deprivation can affect your ability to learn.

Exercising. Just like eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise can give you a healthy body and brain. Exercise reduces your insulin resistance, and this reduces the inflammation in your body and causes your body to produce more growth factors. These are chemicals in your brain that affect the growth of new blood vessels in your brain. They affect how many brain cells you have and how many new brain cells you can have.

Source: https://www.webmd.com/brain/how-to-become-more-intelligent

I would finally say that raising iq is possible, but it is a very complex process.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, iammoh, zevroh and 17 others
shut up retard kill ur sell no cap ur a dumb fuck i wont read this the title alone is retarded retard fuck u retard

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, mizzy, Arditi and 1 other person
0iq post

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139, zsombi, tooLOW and 6 others
More ways

1. Work on Math problems. Learn how to do proofs. Think of various other ways on how to prove the same result/theorem

2. Philosophy Books. The abstract thinking will really pick your brains

3. Study paradoxes and solutions that have been given

1AE80506 170E 464E 9CA6 655C5AFC036F

4. Join Philosophy forums

5. Try mastering a language in a short time frame

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, iammoh and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Skywalker and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Regardless of which hand you prefer, your preferred hand is hooked up to the opposite side of your brain. Your right hand is connected to your left brain, the side responsible for language, judgment and intellect. The left side is connected to your right brain, the source of creativity, perception and empathy.
Since our hands are connected to our brains, we can stimulate our brains by stimulating our hands. The process utilizes brain plasticity, our brain’s ability to change at any age for better or worse.

Source: https://performancehealthcenter.com/2019/02/use-your-left-hand-to-be-in-your-right-mind/
2.Learn at least 1 word in one or many languages, I would start with portuguese and english:
Learning a language has been shown in some studies to increase your intelligence or IQ. It requires accessing both sides of the brain and can even train your brain to reroute around damaged or injured areas. This indicates its effective cognitive benefits no matter the age.

Source: https://doublespeakdojo.com/learning-language-and-increasing-iq-explained/

Chess has always had a bit of an image problem, being seen as a game for brainiacs and nerds who already have stratospherically high IQs. So there's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation: do smart people gravitate towards chess, or does playing chess make them smart?

Well, in a review of the educational benefits of chess, Robert Ferguson describes a study of 4,000 Venezuelan students, which showed significant increases in the IQ scores of children after four months of chess instruction. Other research has corroborated these results of skill transfer.

Of course it probably works both ways: people who are naturally predisposed to strategic, "thinking" games tend to have higher IQs anyway, but playing chess also develops those same skills so after some time, it should reflect in their IQ scores.
4.Do courses or practical exercises in computer science, medicine, physics, mathematics, electronics, etc:

In a reviewTrusted Source of studies on IQ and education, over 600,000 participants were studied to determine the effect of education on IQ levels.

Researchers found that participants experienced a boost of one to five IQ points for every additional year of formal education.

You already know you should be eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough sleep to keep your body healthy. But, the same things that benefit your body benefit your mind.‌

Eating a healthy diet. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables, legumes, and whole grains isn't just good for your heart and your waistline. The same foods that make you healthier can protect your brain from losing function as you age. Make sure your diet includes:

Getting enough sleep. A study on elementary-school students found that people who slept for less than 8 hours per night scored lower on tests of verbal intelligence, full-scale IQ, verbal comprehension, memory, and attention than those who slept for at least 8 hours. Even moderate sleep deprivation can affect your ability to learn.

Exercising. Just like eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise can give you a healthy body and brain. Exercise reduces your insulin resistance, and this reduces the inflammation in your body and causes your body to produce more growth factors. These are chemicals in your brain that affect the growth of new blood vessels in your brain. They affect how many brain cells you have and how many new brain cells you can have.

I would finally say that raising iq is possible, but it is a very complex process.
Social isolation for 8-12 months with nothing but yourself raises iq exponentially

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, iam good boy, Chintuck22 and 2 others
More ways

1. Work on Math problems. Learn how to do proofs. Think of various other ways on how to prove the same result/theorem

2. Philosophy Books. The abstract thinking will really pick your brains

3. Study paradoxes and solutions that have been given

View attachment 2437170

4. Join Philosophy forums

5. Try mastering a language in a short time frame
gonna try those too.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
dnr just follow @_MVP_ threads to IQ maxx

Dnrd also iq isnt a good tool to measure intelligence

only 2 iq points were raised doing this.

realistically to have 300iq would mean you're likely going to be a shut in or in an asylum. IQ just like everything does come at some cost to balance out, hence why it's life.

If u born retarded you are gonna be retarded

Let’s see @_MVP_ thoughts on that?

I did this all and now i’m 300 iq

I will apply this guide to my life. My forehead is already sizeable enough to fit another 100 iq points or so

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd