how to james sapphire max

gaelexq

gaelexq

Iron
how do i look like prime james sapphire i need to know all the things he did to like him in his prime

who cares about that FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: lifeless, elpapusupremo, paveldurovreal and 1 other person
how do i look like prime james sapphire i need to know all the things he did to like him in his prime
bone smash for 6 hours a day take meth mk677 and testosterone and starve yourself for 5 days a week

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
i know that but what he use like skin wise and for forward growth etc like example his nose ik he didn’t do it but smashing it ik he uses a serum to what im trying to say or lmk when u do find the guide on here for james

i know that but what he use like skin wise and for forward growth etc like example his nose ik he didn’t do it but smashing it ik he uses a serum to what im trying to say or lmk when u do find the guide on here for james
Rub semen on your face

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and gaelexq
I’m tired of telling greys that james sapphire was a meme and didnt actually look like that hes heavily edited

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, paveldurovreal and gaelexq
I’m tired of telling greys that james sapphire was a meme and didnt actually look like that hes heavily edited
yeah some of it was edited but not all he is proof that bone smashing works if u do it right and other stuff but i wanna know what he did

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
yeah some of it was edited but not all he is proof that bone smashing works if u do it right and other stuff but i wanna know what he did
I repped then I saw the word bonesmashing and took it back. that is also a meme and doesnt work wolfs law teaches that it gets stronger not bugger.

you need some catching up to do