after bonesmashing for 1 year and 9 months my bones increased but girls in my dms decreased HELP! (GTFIHH!!!)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
2947278 1655694571660
2947279 1655694577762
2852516 20201011 002917
2852517 20201011 002936 HDR

IMG 2932
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n

Is it just me or am i better looking before y'all told me to bonesmash for my browridge and get more positively tilted lateral canthus more deepset orbitals and upper eyelid hooding retracted lower lids smash my small rounded chin and low set non existent zygos?
Or am I totally tripping and I just need my old hair with blonde highlights? :ROFLMAO:

What I've been looksmaxxing for:
Teeth: My teeth are terribly crooked and dirty because I haven't brushed them in 3 years, the first picture was an hour ago I just got back from the orthodontist to clean my teeth and got braces on last week.
286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n
285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n

Skin: here was my skin 3 weeks ago -
283792726 723699582205174 5084087945719446768 n

Now it looks much more smooth, and less acne. Still not great skin, but it's whatever. I don't think I'm gonna want flawless skin because isn't that a failo and can make you look gay?

Hair: I am growing it out as long as possible, and not getting haircuts or washing it.

Smell: I haven't still had the courage to step in the shower, I don't have what it takes. I haven't fully taken a baff since June 7th 2021.

Gym: I haven't worked out in over a year and a half either, but I'm considering it in August.

Bonesmashing: I hit chin, zygos, supra, infra, and mandible for 30 minutes each bone 150 minutes a day in total. I use a miniature metal sledgehammer to do it, and it actually works. I mean look at my results! I just don't get why girls aren't noticing my hard work?

Surgeries: I have a job at walmart making 10 dollars an hour, i need 3k more for rhinoplasty which is my next surgery.
Then I'm getting orbital box rotation (which is not canthoplasty, because I already got that surgery) which is a new osteotomy NEVER PERFORMED BEFORE which rotates the orbital plates 120 degrees or more if I want for the true hunter eyes! Girls will definitely notice me then when I have super laterally tilted canthal tilt.
Then I'm getting a infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, gonial angles and ramus implant that will connect to my custom wraparound jaw implant, chin implant along with widening osseous geniplasty to get the biggest chin in the world, and byzgomatic sandwich osteotomy (BZO: performed by Dr. Barry Eppley) for wider zygos, along with a custom byzygomatic arch implant designed by yours truly to mog Jon Kortajarena

After that I truly believe I will be a PSL God, because I think the reason girls aren't paying attention to me, well they are, but it's negative attention (calling me ugly, a freak, a weirdo etc.)
It's because of my bones, I haven't been bonesmashing hard or long enough. After five years more of bonesmashing my hard work will pay off! And then if girls still don't notice me I'll be getting those implants!
Eye color surgery for purple eyes, I'm sure y'all saw my thread!

After rhino and orbital box rotation when I'm 18 I'll be going to get hairline reduction to achieve a smaller hairline than Zayn Malik so I can be a prettyboy and mog him.
And the little baby face charity is paying for my otoplasty since I claimed to be bullied for my ears in the past, they pay for surgeries for bullied children by this charity.
Look into it I'm not fucking lying, I submitted my application 3 months ago and they finally replied saying they are backed up and I'm last in line from thousands of children who have worse condition than me but that I'm eligible for otoplasty when I'm 18 since they pay for it up until 21.
Then I'm thinking about getting eyelash transplant for mogger lashes that no one has, and when I get purple eye I'll get purple hair.
Here's a morph I made, sadly I can't get girls with it bc I don't know how to make that retarded blue lines go away but here's how I plan to look after 50-60% of these surgeries

Oh. My. God.
THE MOST HIGH PSL FACE IN THE UNIVERSE
CYBERPUNK FUTURISTIC COWBOY GUNSLINGER BIONIC LOOKS
PURPLE EYED VINNIE HACKER EBOY MADISON BEER NOSE LOOKS
I LOOK INSANE THERE OH MY GOD I WILL BE A FUCKING PSL GOD
GIRLS WILL HAVE TO NOTICE ME
2024 JAMES SAPPHIRE APPLIES BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND GOES BACK FOR HIS FINAL YEAR WITH PURPLE EYES AND AN 8 PSL FACE AND WALKS IN AND ALL HIS FANS WANT TO LOOK AT HIS NEW FACE OMG I WILL BE SO FAMOUS
I WILL BE A FUCKING STAR NIGGA I AM A MOTHERFUCKING STAR FROM THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THE WORLD
I WILL BE THE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER ONE I GET THESE SURGERIES!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Mainstream, Deleted member 28774 and 39 others
Cool

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, n0rthface, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
I just told you to shut the fuck up clown. Stop posting

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ungewist, JapaneBAC, john2 and 4 others
View attachment 1743096View attachment 1743095View attachment 1743097View attachment 1743098

View attachment 1743089View attachment 1743093View attachment 1743094

Is it just me or am i better looking before y'all told me to bonesmash for my browridge and get more positively tilted lateral canthus more deepset orbitals and upper eyelid hooding retracted lower lids smash my small rounded chin and low set non existent zygos?
Or am I totally tripping and I just need my old hair with blonde highlights? :ROFLMAO:

What I've been looksmaxxing for:
Teeth: My teeth are terribly crooked and dirty because I haven't brushed them in 3 years, the first picture was an hour ago I just got back from the orthodontist to clean my teeth and got braces on last week.
View attachment 1743104View attachment 1743105
Skin: here was my skin 3 weeks ago - View attachment 1743106
Now it looks much more smooth, and less acne. Still not great skin, but it's whatever. I don't think I'm gonna want flawless skin because isn't that a failo and can make you look gay?

Hair: I am growing it out as long as possible, and not getting haircuts or washing it.

Smell: I haven't still had the courage to step in the shower, I don't have what it takes. I haven't fully taken a baff since June 7th 2021.

Gym: I haven't worked out in over a year and a half either, but I'm considering it in August.

Bonesmashing: I hit chin, zygos, supra, infra, and mandible for 30 minutes each bone 150 minutes a day in total. I use a miniature metal sledgehammer to do it, and it actually works. I mean look at my results! I just don't get why girls aren't noticing my hard work?

Surgeries: I have a job at walmart making 10 dollars an hour, i need 3k more for rhinoplasty which is my next surgery.
Then I'm getting orbital box rotation (which is not canthoplasty, because I already got that surgery) which is a new osteotomy NEVER PERFORMED BEFORE which rotates the orbital plates 120 degrees or more if I want for the true hunter eyes! Girls will definitely notice me then when I have super laterally tilted canthal tilt.
Then I'm getting a infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, gonial angles and ramus implant that will connect to my custom wraparound jaw implant, chin implant along with widening osseous geniplasty to get the biggest chin in the world, and byzgomatic sandwich osteotomy (BZO: performed by Dr. Barry Eppley) for wider zygos, along with a custom byzygomatic arch implant designed by yours truly to mog Jon Kortajarena
View attachment 1743118
After that I truly believe I will be a PSL God, because I think the reason girls aren't paying attention to me, well they are, but it's negative attention (calling me ugly, a freak, a weirdo etc.)
It's because of my bones, I haven't been bonesmashing hard or long enough. After five years more of bonesmashing my hard work will pay off! And then if girls still don't notice me I'll be getting those implants!
Eye color surgery for purple eyes, I'm sure y'all saw my thread!
View attachment 1743119View attachment 1743120
After rhino and orbital box rotation when I'm 18 I'll be going to get hairline reduction to achieve a smaller hairline than Zayn Malik so I can be a prettyboy and mog him.
And the little baby face charity is paying for my otoplasty since I claimed to be bullied for my ears in the past, they pay for surgeries for bullied children by this charity.
Look into it I'm not fucking lying, I submitted my application 3 months ago and they finally replied saying they are backed up and I'm last in line from thousands of children who have worse condition than me but that I'm eligible for otoplasty when I'm 18 since they pay for it up until 21.
Then I'm thinking about getting eyelash transplant for mogger lashes that no one has, and when I get purple eye I'll get purple hair.
Here's a morph I made, sadly I can't get girls with it bc I don't know how to make that retarded blue lines go away but here's how I plan to look after 50-60% of these surgeries
View attachment 1743144
Oh. My. God.
THE MOST HIGH PSL FACE IN THE UNIVERSE
CYBERPUNK FUTURISTIC COWBOY GUNSLINGER BIONIC LOOKS
PURPLE EYED VINNIE HACKER EBOY MADISON BEER NOSE LOOKS
I LOOK INSANE THERE OH MY GOD I WILL BE A FUCKING PSL GOD
GIRLS WILL HAVE TO NOTICE ME
2024 JAMES SAPPHIRE APPLIES BACK TO HIGHSCOOL AND GOES BACK FOR HIS FINAL YEAR WITH PURPLE EYES AND AN 8 PSL FACE AND WALKS IN AND ALL HIS FANS WANT TO LOOK AT HIS NEW FACE OMG I WILL BE SO FAMOUS
I WILL BE A FUCKING STAR NIGGA I AM A MOTHERFUCKING STAR FROM THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THIS WEBSITE
I AM THE STAR OF THE WORLD
I WILL BE THE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER ONE I GET THESE SURGERIES!
ur gonna go blind lol

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 20379 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, n0rthface and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 19066, Bitchwhipper2 and 4 others
not reading that man

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
Mogger chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 1 other person
holy fucking shit I lost my mind with laughter reading this

10/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 18776, ChristianChad and 4 others
damn nigga those eyes are menacing as hell

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
wish i knew about mewing when i was 15

hahah niiga

another bad thing ur doing. ur gonna perma tighten ur scalp which may lead to hair loss in the future.

hahah niiga

another bad thing ur doing. ur gonna perma tighten ur scalp which may lead to hair loss in the future.
damn thansk for letting me know

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Im never suprised by this forum honestly....

Worth of best of best?

:glasses: :bean:

Holy fucking shit I am in utter awe of this low inhib middle school pretty boy maghrebi surgerymaxxer bull, fucks this entire forum's oneitises

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, El Ñero, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
Honestly lost all respect for you. Such a weirdo. You used to contribute but now just attention seeking with this dumb shit.

Enough. You’ve made a million of these posts. No one give a shit at your baits. Get a fucking job

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Girls don’t like bones they like husks like Leonardo DiCaprio

you wont ever get a single surgery + stop larping

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
Girls don’t like bones they like husks like Leonardo DiCaprio
i cant get north atlantid coloring unless i get eye color surgery but even then im getting purple

Honestly lost all respect for you. Such a weirdo. You used to contribute but now just attention seeking with this dumb shit.

Enough. You’ve made a million of these posts. No one give a shit at your baits. Get a fucking job
i am a cashier at walmart yuou fucking idiot you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME THIS IS MY PLAN THIS IS MYT LIFE NO ATTENTION SEEKING I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT YOU NGIGER

• +1
Reactions: El Ñero and Deleted member 15827
:glasses: :bean:

Holy fucking shit I am in utter awe of this low inhib middle school pretty boy maghrebi surgerymaxxer bull, fucks this entire forum's oneitises
maybe back then but not now
the besyt i can get it as an alt girl instead of the sorotity girls in college that wear crop tops and bikinis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
nah u have feline cat eyes
thanks man i think i just need to perfect with orbital box rotation and purple eyes then i can have a good eye area

Im never suprised by this forum honestly....

Worth of best of best?
@Lorsss @PapiMew @Alexanderr @StormlitAqua @Gargantuan @Preston @AscendingHero @Kingkellz

• +1
ur eye area is gigachad tier nigga mirin

• +1
ur eye area is gigachad tier nigga mirin
no my eye area is bad i need vinnie hacker eyes with griffin johnson colors
or better eyes tbh idk man i just gtta find a way to get better looking

i am a cashier at walmart yuou fucking idiot you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME THIS IS MY PLAN THIS IS MYT LIFE NO ATTENTION SEEKING I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT YOU NGIGER
its impossible to be a cashier at 16 handling money at walmart, ur lying, thos pictures are fucked up beyond belief, your teeth look like those fake halloween teeth.

Fucked up post, shit thread, brush your fucking teeth and take care of you skin. U look like a lepper at this point. This shit has got to end asap.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Xyjarz
its impossible to be a cashier at 16 handling money at walmart, ur lying, thos pictures are fucked up beyond belief, your teeth look like those fake halloween teeth.

Fucked up post, shit thread, brush your fucking teeth and take care of you skin. U look like a lepper at this point. This shit has got to end asap.
walmart hires at 16

• +1
the andy kaufman of looksmax

good luck buddy boyo with your looksmaxing goals

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Never stop posting please :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
bro youre actually deranged but youre funny keep posting

@curlyheadjames I'm going to be honest here: I think you need to take time off from this website. You don't seem mentally healthy, and your insecurities are getting worse and worse. For some reason, you love posting the weirdest pics you could make of yourself. It seems like you are looking for some kind of negative attention.

I know that if you respond to this, ti's going to be some weird, irrelevant, spastic response. Just think about it, OK? I think you'd be in a better place mentally if you left for 6 months or so.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and nobodyspecial369
@curlyheadjames I'm going to be honest here: I think you need to take time off from this website. You don't seem mentally healthy, and your insecurities are getting worse and worse. For some reason, you love posting the weirdest pics you could make of yourself. It seems like you are looking for some kind of negative attention.

I know that if you respond to this, ti's going to be some weird, irrelevant, spastic response. Just think about it, OK? I think you'd be in a better place mentally if you left for 6 months or so.
thanks but mental is cope its all about looks if i was a chad it wouldnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: El Ñero and chawaje
You could become a psycho antagonist movie actor

You could become a psycho antagonist movie actor
why cant i be the football jock chad hero that all the girls like?