How to judge whether or not you should take advice from forum members

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
This seems to be a real issue with the influx of members, and the old simple way of name coloring indicating newfaggotry doesn't seem to do the trick anymore, as some newfags have been on here enough to be blue, etc.
Anyways, like a plague of locusts, newfags have infiltrated the forum posting either water information 24/7 or just plain wrong or stupid information.
Here is a good example of dogshit newfaggotry:

Seriously, I find it incredible people with such low IQ managed to create an account.

Anyways, back to the guide.
1: Join Date
First of all, the best teller is their join date. If the join date is after mid-march 2023 DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE. Seriously. Chances are it's either wrong or water-tier knowledge. March 2023 the forum blew up on TikTok and ever since the forum has had a large influx of TikTok immigrants who rape the forum. So, if the join date is after the middle of March 2023, the rule of thumb is to take their word with a grain of salt. Another good way to tell if they're faking non-newfaggotry is if they say they were on lookism but just joined in March. Bullshit.

2: Grammar and Linguistics
This is another good one. Usually high IQ threads are put together nicely, and use proper grammar and punctuation.
I'll take a random thread from BOTB as an example.

On the contrary, here is a good example on why we should require verbal IQ tests to sign up on the forum and how low linguistic skill can be used to judge the value of a post.

(seriously, this guy is fucking retarded)
3: Using Lingo Wrong or Poorly

(seriously, this guy is a perfect example for the worst kind of forum user)
Here, he refers as somebody who doesn't know how to steal as a "steal-cel" whereas the suffix "cel" refers to somebody who's defining feature of inceldom, or just a main feature in general is the prefix (ie, stealcel would refer to somebody who knows how to steal, not someone who doesn't know how to steal)
Ok, now that I have that out the way, you might be asking, what should I do when I see these people?

1: Do not bump their threads. Keep it as dead as possible
2: Ignore.

If you don't know how to ignore (newfag alert) this is how.

Hover your cursor over their profile, click ignore and boom! You will no longer see any more of their posts.

3: Remember that even though they might not have good information, you shouldn't also be toxic assholes (well, maybe not every time).
This is true. Just like how Evola writes about how Jews can have the souls of Aryans and Aryans can have the souls of Jews, it is the same with forum members. Normies can have the souls of truecels, and truecels can have the souls of normies. Also, a lot of newfags can be chill a lot of the time. However, if they're just annoying and a newfag, bully them into submission.

THANKS FOR READING!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, niqfan625, aspiringexcel and 28 others
not worth taking advice from people who have never had sex. confirm that before taking advice

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Alex78282, niqfan625, bradpittshairline and 9 others
Take advice from me is the best advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
not worth taking advice from people who have never had sex. confirm that before taking advice
Some people save themselves for marriage, etc. Not always the best indicator.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Sens and gribsufer1
Some people save themselves for marriage, etc. Not always the best indicator.
if theyre saving themself for marriage, theyre usually ethnic. another reason to not take advice from someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Danish_Retard, Debetro and 8 others
“Stealcel”💀

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, aspiringexcel, Av0nr and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

dnrd wrong forum

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
@enchanted_elixir botb worthy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested and 0hMan
Welly you haven't had sex so nobody should take advice from you then

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Mewton and 0hMan
Based thread, bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and 0hMan
Based thread, bro.
Thanks brocel. Nice to see the oldfags popping out for this thread, might make a nostalgia thread for old .me memories l8r

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Sens
Thanks brocel! G'day to you.
So I heard it’s a ‘that’s what they all say’ regarding the quote “I’ve lurked the forum for a long time.” But what if I really was a lurker and have the videos/pictures tracking my ascension progress to prove it?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
step 4, they're a black monkey like the sexless blackcel above me

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
This seems to be a real issue with the influx of members, and the old simple way of name coloring indicating newfaggotry doesn't seem to do the trick anymore, as some newfags have been on here enough to be blue, etc.
Anyways, like a plague of locusts, newfags have infiltrated the forum posting either water information 24/7 or just plain wrong or stupid information.
Here is a good example of dogshit newfaggotry:
View attachment 2323511
Seriously, I find it incredible people with such low IQ managed to create an account.

Anyways, back to the guide.
1: Join Date
First of all, the best teller is their join date. If the join date is after mid-march 2023 DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE. Seriously. Chances are it's either wrong or water-tier knowledge. March 2023 the forum blew up on TikTok and ever since the forum has had a large influx of TikTok immigrants who rape the forum. So, if the join date is after the middle of March 2023, the rule of thumb is to take their word with a grain of salt. Another good way to tell if they're faking non-newfaggotry is if they say they were on lookism but just joined in March. Bullshit.

2: Grammar and Linguistics
This is another good one. Usually high IQ threads are put together nicely, and use proper grammar and punctuation.
I'll take a random thread from BOTB as an example.
View attachment 2323529
On the contrary, here is a good example on why we should require verbal IQ tests to sign up on the forum and how low linguistic skill can be used to judge the value of a post.
View attachment 2323538
(seriously, this guy is fucking retarded)
3: Using Lingo Wrong or Poorly
View attachment 2323552

(seriously, this guy is a perfect example for the worst kind of forum user)
Here, he refers as somebody who doesn't know how to steal as a "steal-cel" whereas the suffix "cel" refers to somebody who's defining feature of inceldom, or just a main feature in general is the prefix (ie, stealcel would refer to somebody who knows how to steal, not someone who doesn't know how to steal)
Ok, now that I have that out the way, you might be asking, what should I do when I see these people?

1: Do not bump their threads. Keep it as dead as possible
2: Ignore.

If you don't know how to ignore (newfag alert) this is how.
View attachment 2323567
Hover your cursor over their profile, click ignore and boom! You will no longer see any more of their posts.

3: Remember that even though they might not have good information, you shouldn't also be toxic assholes (well, maybe not every time).
This is true. Just like how Evola writes about how Jews can have the souls of Aryans and Aryans can have the souls of Jews, it is the same with forum members. Normies can have the souls of truecels, and truecels can have the souls of normies. Also, a lot of newfags can be chill a lot of the time. However, if they're just annoying and a newfag, bully them into submission.

THANKS FOR READING!
bro made a whole thread because he lost in a argument. also dnr

Thanks brocel. Nice to see the oldfags popping out for this thread, might make a nostalgia thread for old .me memories l8r

Having sex doesn’t make you give better advice if you were already educated as a virgin.

Only trust a few individuals. A lot of people on here are dweebs and incels and try to tear others down as a reflex, or have never been in social situations often and have no idea how the world works. Find the good members

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and SeriousAscension
botb tbh

• +1
Reactions: Interested and 0hMan
Preciate it. I really like your threads, very high IQ, you should post more often.
will do, just getting out of a slightly bad phase after surgery

best of luck

@enchanted_elixir consider this botb worthy.

Sick and tired of tiktok fags turning this forum into reddit 2.0, with the only difference that they use "-cel" and "nigger" in every other sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Btw, he's probably a shitposter who tries to come off as legit, just so he can argue with users and waste their time.

Bildschirmfoto 2023 07 17 um 024454

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon
@enchanted_elixir consider this botb worthy.

Sick and tired of tiktok fags turning this forum into reddit 2.0, with the only difference that they use "-cel" and "nigger" in every other sentence.
Need 20 reacts beforehand ☹️

• +1
Reactions: Interested and becomingnearperfect
Never taken advice from a sub 2:1PostRepRatioUnder10kRepsCel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and 0hMan
I had multiple accounts and was fr in .net

END GREYCEL DISCRIMINATION TODAY

Stop discrimination

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 30432
What do you think about me bro ?
High IQ or low IQ user ?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
The girl in your pfp looks like a demon that stole the body of an mtb middleschooler girl

great thread bumping for more reacts gas all tiktok fags 🥰 @5'7 zoomer
bro made a whole thread because he lost in a argument. also dnr
let me guess he's also a pussy for using the ignore feature correct? you are the worst kind of useless retard that doesn't even know to shut his bitchass greycel mouth in the presence of adults :feelshmm:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, 0hMan and 5'7 zoomer

let me guess he's also a pussy for using the ignore feature correct? you are the worst kind of useless retard that doesn't even know to shut his bitchass greycel mouth in the presence of adults :feelshmm:
spoken well from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Arditi
if overthinking was a thread on a curry forum

Am I A TikTok Ag 😿

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
New fags on top of new fags. Anyone who came here after 2020 is a new fag normie faggot

I think the funniest shit that ever happened to this forum was a newfag creating a whole theory of “ice hooding” by tilt frauding.

Like what the literal fuck ice hooding was a whole thing on this forum lmao. When it burns the fat off your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
you guys really develop a sense of community here i guess. i didn't mean to be rude or start a fight with you, i just found odd how many words you wrote over something meaningless. but i see it means a lot to you, so mb bro. find peace (nickname is satirical and yes i'm really new here)

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan