How to keep hair in constant wet/shine look

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Hello, I am a curlycel. My hair looks so good when i hop out the shower. Give it a few hours and it looks dry and frizzy like a typical african. Any products or something that will fix it?

I live in a humid country

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Hair texture and moisture retention can vary greatly among individuals, regardless of their ethnic background. If your hair becomes dry and frizzy a few hours after showering, there are several steps and products you can consider to help improve its moisture retention and overall health:

Shampoo and Conditioner: Use a sulfate-free, hydrating shampoo and conditioner suitable for your hair type. Make sure not to over-wash your hair, as this can strip it of natural oils.

Leave-In Conditioner: Apply a leave-in conditioner to your damp hair after showering. This helps lock in moisture and prevent frizz.

Deep Conditioning: Consider using a deep conditioner or hair mask once a week to provide extra moisture and nourishment to your hair.

Oil Treatments: Natural oils like coconut oil, argan oil, or jojoba oil can be used as a pre-shower treatment or applied lightly to your hair when dry to help with hydration and frizz control.

Avoid Heat: Minimize the use of heat styling tools like straighteners and curling irons, as they can contribute to dryness and damage.

Protective Hairstyles: Experiment with protective hairstyles like braids, twists, or buns to reduce exposure to environmental factors that can cause frizz.

Silk or Satin Pillowcases: Sleeping on silk or satin pillowcases can help prevent friction and reduce frizz.

Hydrate: Stay well-hydrated by drinking plenty of water, as hydration is essential for healthy hair.

Regular Trims: Regular haircuts or trims can help remove split ends and promote healthier hair.

Consult a Professional: If you're still struggling with dryness and frizz, consider consulting a hairstylist who can assess your specific hair type and recommend products or treatments tailored to your needs.

Remember that it may take some trial and error to find the best products and routine for your hair type, and it's essential to be patient and consistent with your hair care routine to see improvements. Additionally, embracing your natural hair texture can be empowering and beautiful, regardless of its type or ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Hair texture and moisture retention can vary greatly among individuals, regardless of their ethnic background. If your hair becomes dry and frizzy a few hours after showering, there are several steps and products you can consider to help improve its moisture retention and overall health:

Shampoo and Conditioner: Use a sulfate-free, hydrating shampoo and conditioner suitable for your hair type. Make sure not to over-wash your hair, as this can strip it of natural oils.

Leave-In Conditioner: Apply a leave-in conditioner to your damp hair after showering. This helps lock in moisture and prevent frizz.

Deep Conditioning: Consider using a deep conditioner or hair mask once a week to provide extra moisture and nourishment to your hair.

Oil Treatments: Natural oils like coconut oil, argan oil, or jojoba oil can be used as a pre-shower treatment or applied lightly to your hair when dry to help with hydration and frizz control.

Avoid Heat: Minimize the use of heat styling tools like straighteners and curling irons, as they can contribute to dryness and damage.

Protective Hairstyles: Experiment with protective hairstyles like braids, twists, or buns to reduce exposure to environmental factors that can cause frizz.

Silk or Satin Pillowcases: Sleeping on silk or satin pillowcases can help prevent friction and reduce frizz.

Hydrate: Stay well-hydrated by drinking plenty of water, as hydration is essential for healthy hair.

Regular Trims: Regular haircuts or trims can help remove split ends and promote healthier hair.

Consult a Professional: If you're still struggling with dryness and frizz, consider consulting a hairstylist who can assess your specific hair type and recommend products or treatments tailored to your needs.

Remember that it may take some trial and error to find the best products and routine for your hair type, and it's essential to be patient and consistent with your hair care routine to see improvements. Additionally, embracing your natural hair texture can be empowering and beautiful, regardless of its type or ethnicity.
thanks chatgpt

• +1
Reactions: Rollingthru0
So you're a nigga, or have significant nigga admixture "curlycel" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber

done by an ai still useful tho

• +1
Reactions: Rollingthru0
Hello, I am a curlycel. My hair looks so good when i hop out the shower. Give it a few hours and it looks dry and frizzy like a typical african. Any products or something that will fix it?

Hair gel will probably be your best option.

really humid still no pussy for you?

one way you can make your hair always look shiny is by using a brush and then using a brush to make it look like a sponge and then using the the sponge to make it look like a brush and then use a sponge to make it look like a pencil and then use a brush to get it to look like a normal sponge and then use a pencil to make it look like a real sponge and then apply it to the sponge to make it look like a sponge and then you can use a sponge and then put it on the sponge