How to keep nigger females away from your tinder profile?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Are there any Americancels here who know how to filter out these disgusting fat bubble shaped filthy WORTHLESS black women from their tinder profiles? Because the mere sight of them makes me feel sick, no joke. I would rather fuck a dead goat than fuck one of them. They are just so unattractive its unbelievable. because every time I open an account those fat lipped freaks of nature keep taking up all the limited number of likes im allowed to have on tinder because I refuse to pay for it. So if you are on the free version, you are basically allowed a maximum of 30 likes and thats it. Well, the nigger sheboons take up all those 30 spots before any other girls get a chance. I would rather have only 5 matches with non-black women than 30 nigger whores. I have literally tried openly saying "if you are black swipe LEFT" in my bio and that still wasnt enough to filter out the nigger females. I tried a white chad's photos, and AGAIN the same problem. Nigger females actually think they have a chance with a white chad. Ridiculous.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigNigga69, Prettyboy, Amexmaxx and 16 others
Be attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Prettyboy, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Are there any Americancels here who know how to filter out these disgusting fat bubble shaped filthy WORTHLESS black women from their tinder profiles? Because the mere sight of them makes me feel sick, no joke. I would rather fuck a dead goat than fuck one of them. They are just so unattractive its unbelievable. because every time I open an account those fat lipped freaks of nature keep taking up all the limited number of likes im allowed to have on tinder because I refuse to pay for it. So if you are on the free version, you are basically allowed a maximum of 30 likes and thats it. Well, the nigger sheboons take up all those 30 spots before any other girls get a chance. I would rather have only 5 matches with non-black women than 30 nigger whores. I have literally tried openly saying "if you are black swipe LEFT" in my bio and that still wasnt enough to filter out the nigger females. I tried a white chad's photos, and AGAIN the same problem. Nigger females actually think they have a chance with a white chad. Ridiculous.

"if you are black swipe LEFT"

You do realize that doing this will only make them want to do it even more right...? Especially if you're white chad. :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15899 and 1 other person
You do realize that doing this will only make them want to do it even more right...? Especially if you're white chad. :rolleyes:
ive tried everything. Do you find them attractive at all? Like would you resort to hooking up with a nigger female?

ive tried everything. Do you find them attractive at all? Like would you resort to hooking up with a nigger female?
i mean lmfao if i found them hot, yeah?

280 2808662 model black cute fashion girl young hair woman
Download
07a9978da38303b87c13243d55942df4
Images
051815 Shows Nellyville Yaaaassss Young Black Models we Live For Jasmine Tookes 1
Zuri Tibby min

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Richard_Hungwell, intovoid and 5 others
This is like the 50th thread you've made this year alone complaining about this same thing

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Amexmaxx, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Travel to a different area with a lower Sheboon population.

7e7d900e5d12a32f18a581cb0e63ce60

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, stevielake, Amexmaxx and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
This is like the 50th thread you've made this year alone complaining about this same thing
Yeah i know. It just gets to me every few months

• So Sad
Put a swastika in your bio.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Idontknowlol
Send them to me... I love nigresses

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Beetlejuice
take what you can get bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
take what you can get bud
nope. ghetto american nigger women is where I draw the line. I would much rather just be alone for the rest of my life than marry or even fuck one of them. Maybe its just the nigger women in the US that are this ugly. Ive noticed the british black girls and east african black girls are actually much better looking and feminine with skinny bodies.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
They look better than other black women but I don't find these particularly attractive either.
They are HTB category at most for me. I don't know why, but I really don't find them that attractive. Maybe it's just me though.
Dark pheno is a masc dymorphism

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
2, 4 and 5 don't really count as black women IMHO (at least not BLACK black women). If you find the others attractive, then you can officially say you are attracted to black women.
Why, because they dont have exaggerated typical african features?

• +1
Yes, and their skin is too light.
I need to invent a dating app that automatically shadowbans these sheboons. Or shows them to black men only. How can they look so fat, dumb, and ugly yet still sleep at night?

• Woah
If you haven’t noticed it yet. If you swipe left you don’t like them and don’t use up your likes. Fuckin retard jfl. Just don’t swipe on them

2, 4 and 5 don't really count as black women IMHO (at least not BLACK black women). If you find the others attractive, then you can officially say you are attracted to black women.

• +1
If you haven’t noticed it yet. If you swipe left you don’t like them and don’t use up your likes. Fuckin retard jfl. Just don’t swipe on them
No! You idiot. I'm not talking about tinder's daily swipe limit. I know that if you arent a paying member, it will allow 30 people to like you before basically hiding your profile. So swiping LEFT on them will do nothing because the 30 likes my likes counter said i got were all sheboons!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and one job away