How to kill my inhibition and beta tendencies?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
IRL I say sorry instinctively when I don't need to, I instinctively try to look as u threatening as possible, I'm not sure why this shit is so deeply ingrained in my psyche.
My outward actions are so divorced from my inner thoughts it's crazy, I have extremely low inhibition thoughts but I act like the nicest guy.

How do I just kill my inhibition and stop caring about how I'm viewed? I already know shrooms shrink the amygdala. I'm down to take a drug to kill my inhibition as long as the downsides aren't high. Maybe if I get a therapist I can practice saying fucked up shit to them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Deleted member 19551, mug and 1 other person
Drink.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
IRL I say sorry instinctively when I don't need to, I instinctively try to look as u threatening as possible, I'm not sure why this shit is so deeply ingrained in my psyche.
My outward actions are so divorced from my inner thoughts it's crazy, I have extremely low inhibition thoughts but I act like the nicest guy.

How do I just kill my inhibition and stop caring about how I'm viewed? I already know shrooms shrink the amygdala. I'm down to take a drug to kill my inhibition as long as the downsides aren't high. Maybe if I get a therapist I can practice saying fucked up shit to them?
I suffer from the same exact problem.
Try Phenibut. I haven't tried it but apparently it is supposed to kill your inhibition effectively. Don't visit a therapist.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake

Lol you don't need to pay some bitch who only got the job for easy money. It depends on what context. Are you referring to when it comes to approaching girls, or when your out in public in general and getting rid of that feeling of feeling judged/ high inhibition.

Im a beta at times but energy drinks help

Idk, you were probably raised in a cucked way

Ashwaganda lowers cortisol levels and makes you low inhib supposedly

That's only a short term/temporary solution, I need something more long term
I suffer from the same exact problem.
Try Phenibut. I haven't tried it but apparently it is supposed to kill your inhibition effectively. Don't visit a therapist.
Is Phenibut addictive and do I need to keep taking it to maintain the low inhibition? Also watch out man I've read that shit is laced with fentanyl lately
Lol you don't need to pay some bitch who only got the job for easy money. It depends on what context. Are you referring to when it comes to approaching girls, or when your out in public in general and getting rid of that feeling of feeling judged/ high inhibition.
Therapy is covered under my insurance so I'm not really losing any money by doing it.
I feel generally high inhib, that includes girls but also just chilling around other guys. I feel so fucking awkward constantly in social settings and wish I was back in my room. I literally close my eyes and cringe sometimes, I swear a lot from these situations too. :feelsohgod: I think I have body dysphoria due to being blackpilled at 13 years old. I recognize ever single shortcoming of mine.
Im a beta at times but energy drinks help
I love energy drinks too but they fuck me up and I can't sleep for 12+ hours after drinking one.
Idk, you were probably raised in a cucked way
My parents are very kind and religious people who raised me like a complete cuck. I've been to the houses of more low inhib friends and just from the few interactions I've seen their dynamics are completely different. My mom treats me like a child but I'm 21 lol. I have to run everything by her.
Ashwaganda lowers cortisol levels and makes you low inhib supposedly
I heard about this and it seems safe, will purchase. Rn looking like ashwaganda + shrooms are my best option.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Doesn't fentanyl kill you if you accidently OD it even by a little though? Brutal.

Idk. Ask @Over he has used phenibut.

Yes, I'm pretty sure.
Sounds like a bad deal overall.
I'll likely just do a few big shrooms trips to permanently shrink amygdala and regularly use ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: john2
Doesn't fentanyl kill you if you accidently OD it even by a little though? Brutal.

Idk. Ask @Over he has used phenibut.

Yes, I'm pretty sure.
Phenibut is great

• +1
Reactions: john2
Isn't it addictive? Any sides?
Not really addictive. I taken like 200 g in total now, in course of multiple months. Now I’m clear since like half of year, no sides, like idc about it anymore tbh because I became low inhib and can talk to anyone out of asshole so…

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox