how to know exactly how you look like ?

A

agoostis

Master
selfies and mirrors are not very accurate

what’s the best way to know exactly how you look like ? asking someone to film you ? but even then depending on the lighting/angle it can’t be really accurate

impossible

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
True mirror bro

what’s the best way to know exactly how you look like ? asking someone to film you ? but even then depending on the lighting/angle it can’t be really accurate
I PERSONALLY think the best way is hiring a professional photographer, and doing a set of photos in a studio, where you explain to the photographer that you want as accurate representation of your face as possible. He/She will know how to light up your face properly to highlight all the anatomical structures. Also, the camera of 50-85mm FL is recommended for plastic surgery. This is at least what I am gonna do soon. Also need to see myself properly. :unsure:

Just take videos of yourself. Mirror, selfie. Doesn’t matter. I know it hurts but that’s the truth.

• +1
I PERSONALLY think the best way is hiring a professional photographer, and doing a set of photos in a studio, where you explain to the photographer that you want as accurate representation of your face as possible. He/She will know how to light up your face properly to highlight all the anatomical structures. Also, the camera of 50-85mm FL is recommended for plastic surgery. This is at least what I am gonna do soon. Also need to see myself properly. :unsure:

yeah but u probably wont be natural in those pics

• +1
Just look in a mirror with good lighting that will be roughly accurate

Just take videos of yourself. Mirror, selfie. Doesn’t matter. I know it hurts but that’s the truth.
the thing is there is a big difference between each videos

like sometimes i legit look like a different person

like video from night time when you record yourself with an iphone and the lightning of your room is COMPLETELY different from a video in daytime in the street

like video from night time when you record yourself with an iphone and the lightning of your room is COMPLETELY different from a video in daytime in the street
Yeah take one at day time. Natural lightning.

Just look in a mirror with good lighting that will be roughly accurate
its accurate but we like to look at stuff we are used to so we will mostly be satisfied by our looks in the mirror but rarely in pictures unless you got chad tier symmetrie

its accurate but we like to look at stuff we are used to so we will mostly be satisfied by our looks in the mirror but rarely in pictures unless you got chad tier symmetrie
Don’t obsess over it to much.

Unless you want to artificially raise your estrogen levels for years, so that your brain regions reform, you'll never see what women see.

All you can do is compare yourself to men that women are attracted to and take note of the objective differences.

buy a 200cm tall tripod on aliexpress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174

Trucel trait @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
like you won’t have a natural expression

you will be posing for the picture
You do not have to...

In fact, WHY would you do THAT, if you intend to have the MOST ACCURATE representation of yourself?? :unsure:

Also, you can do a lot of photos. Do 3 versions in each head position, to be 100% certain you covered all of your expressions.

Mirror is the most accurate, especially after taking a shower. If you don't agree, you're coping.