How to know if a girl is making you jump through hoops? And should I pursue?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So this foid has been simping on me hard for the past few weeks... you know, strong eye contact from across the room, staring back if I am behind her, trying to pull my attention by talking loud among her friends...

This went on for many weeks, and she didn't stop doing it. Until one day I approached her and had a talk with her, and learnt few things about her. She was compliant enough and reciprocated.

But now whenever I see her after that day, she never gives me any IOI, or even says hi to me. Two or three times I met her, I was the one who initiated the conversation. So I am just confused about what this all is happening... is she making me jump through hoops, or is she just using me for attention?

She does get chad attention though, as I saw first-hand sometimes. But still she simped for me. She definitely has features that turn me on, although some strange failos like a bad profile, so don't really know how to classify her. Maybe HTB/stacylite?

The same thing also happened with me again with this true blonde stacy. Are all foids like this? Do a lot of them do stuff like this? How am I as a guy supposed to know what to do?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton and Deleted member 19297
If she’s around stacylite and your not a a statuaxxed HTN+ shes just using you for attention.
BRUTAL. I am HTN+ but not statusmaxxed.

She's the kind of girl who is very polarising. She has a pretty bad profile, but some amazing facial features... would really depend on the person rating.

What are some signs that a foid is using you for attention...? Anybody know?

BRUTAL. I am HTN+ but not statusmaxxed.

She's the kind of girl who is very polarising. She has a pretty bad profile, but some amazing facial features... would really depend on the person rating.

What are some signs that a foid is using you for attention...? Anybody know?
Best way to know is to ask for her number, then ask her to go out, she shuts you down or is flakey you have your answer. Or alternatively just write essays about her on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15791, DatNibba11 and 6 others
She is seeing how desperate you are. It's a way for her to see what she can get away with. If you do too much for her you will lose appeal to her or you will turn into a beta male then she will cheat on you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Shoot your shot bro

• +1
Best way to know is to ask for her number, then ask her to go out, she shuts you down or is flakey you have your answer.
What do you guys think about asking for insta v asking for number in current day and age?

She is seeing how desperate you are. It's a way for her to see what she can get away with. If you do too much for her you will lose appeal to her or you will turn into a beta male then she will cheat on you.
Believe me, I didn't give her any attention for many weeks. When she didn't stop giving strong IOIs for that long, that's when I even talked to her. Noted the point about being beta male. Thanks!

What do you guys think about asking for insta v asking for number in current day and age?

Believe me, I didn't give her any attention for many weeks. When she didn't stop giving strong IOIs for that long, that's when I even talked to her. Noted the point about being beta male. Thanks!
Literally give her a time do you want to go out if she makes excuses or doesn't turn up ghost her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and LightSkinNoob

In my experience when I get a girls number I never get left on delivered, however when I add a girl on Insta, 50% of the time get left on delivered, even girls I’ve made out with, I’m guessing they get flooded with DM’s so number is always better, currently I’m just getting Instagram as I’m trying to build my following, my plan is to have a majority female follower base at 1000 then post thirst traps.

• +1
Would she make Justin Bieber jump through hoops? Its over bro. If its not 'on' from the first moment you meet, its over

• +1