Pendejo

Kraken
Title.

I am totally serious guys...

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
politely ask the FBI if you're on a watchlist

simple

You don't. You probably are though. Looksmaxing is a very serious matter and even considering skincare can get you on the watchlist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3902 and 16 others
Watches me

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Looksmaxing is a very serious matter and even considering skincare
Stop joking, i am serious...

It has nothing to do with looksmaxing.

Have you made an account on .co?

Idk bro what did u do

Stop joking, i am serious...

It has nothing to do with looksmaxing.
You're not. They don't have the resources. If you want to get on the watchlist start talking about schoolshooters and posting pictures of weapons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Why do you think this?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i was visited by some three letter agency but that was when i posted a shooting copypasta on cuckit. this site is fine which is why i cage at the high inhib ATTENTION ALL SERVICE blah blah sigs. co is way more likely to have you on a list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, BigBiceps and 1 other person
i was visited by some three letter agency but that was when i posted a shooting copypasta on cuckit. this site is fine which is why i cage at the high inhib ATTENTION ALL SERVICE blah blah sigs. co is way more likely to have you on a list
Really?

Its not about this site...

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The 'list' is probably so long that it doesn't even matter tbh. Maybe you can do an online background check or something and see what it says
tell the story

Gaahh who cares, at worst you will become an incel celebrity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Really?

Its not about this site...

you'll know if you get the visit. they wont introduce themselves but something about them will seem off when they try to feel out your mental state. it would really depend what you're involved with and what you've said online under which circumstances

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inline and Hades
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The 'list' is probably so long (like 100k people) that it doesn't even matter tbh. Maybe you can do an online background check or something and see what it says

tell the story

i posted a copypasta i found from voat on cuckit. the copypasta involved certain things said regarding federal buildings which i thought was hilarious and was obviously written by a boomer but i wont repeat. a week later, im in an EMPTY doctors office and some guy comes in and sits right next to me and tries to get me to buy guns from some "underground" seller. a few days after, another guy held me up in the parking lot and kept talking to me about various things for like ten minutes. it was very odd. no one has ever stopped and talked to me like those two did ever in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Inline, Deleted member 4310, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
i posted a copypasta i found from voat on cuckit. the copypasta involved certain things said regarding federal buildings which i thought was hilarious and was obviously written by a boomer but i wont repeat. a week later, im in an EMPTY doctors office and some guy comes in and sits right next to me and tries to get me to buy guns from some "underground" seller. a few days after, another guy held me up in the parking lot and kept talking to me about various things for like ten minutes. it was very odd. no one has ever stopped and talked to me like those two did ever in my life.
What did guy no2 talk about?

What did guy no2 talk about?

he kept talking about my car and how there were other similar ones in the parking lot and how he owned one just like it. i don't remember the details because i was trying to just go about my business, but after thinking about it it was really odd and probably some agency psychologist or something who was testing me

I am on a list for sure. One of my psychiatrists knows I browse PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How did it go?

I browsed a website with illegal stuff... i wont give more details.
Bro, please dont tell me its...

Cmon bro dont tell me its that

just once? alarm bells usually go off if it's multiple times or if you're uploading and downloading from it. as long as it was just once you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • +1
this nigga probably went on a pedo site by accident or some shit

same thing happened to me and I got a phone call a couple days later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol, no big deal if you just browsed. People get away with worse all the time

• +1
Shady people mess with me on a daily basis. Theres definetly something going on with that. But i have no choice but to go along with it