how to know if she finds you attractive (THE TRUTH)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
if on the first date or first time you meet up with her any of these don’t happen, then it’s over for you.

1- post you on her main story (instagram/snapchat)

2- keeps checking you out constantly and holding eye contact whilst you’re with her

3- ultimate test: when you get close to her she moves closer and smiles

4- she touches you or you touch her and she’s comfortable with it

5- when you tell her to describe her type, she mentions all your features

if you have experienced none of these signs then it’s over. rope asap.

alternative way: if you talk for less than a week and she’s willing to link you, she finds you attractive (chad)

out of all 4 jbs i have been with i haven’t failed yet on any of these.

unironically personality is important but only in the sense that you shouldn’t give a lot of validation and you should tease her and ignore her sometimes.

it’s the ultimate test.

wish me luck boyos i’m tryna ltr a 16yo brunette green eyed jb stacy and she showed a lot of these signs :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, isis_Bleach, .👽. and 16 others
what you “hmm” at you @subhuman pakicel nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gamma and Deleted member 3828
have experienced #2 and #4 but never 3 jbs i've been with were extremly shy they started blushing when i got close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 4 others
if on the first date or first time you meet up with her any of these don’t happen, then it’s over for you.

2- keeps checking you out constantly and holding eye contact whilst you’re with her

alternative way: if you talk for less than a week and she’s willing to link you, she finds you attractive (chad)

unironically personality is important but only in the sense that you shouldn’t give a lot of validation and you should tease her and ignore her sometimes.

it’s the ultimate test.

wish me luck boyos i’m tryna ltr a 16yo brunette green eyed jb stacy and she showed a lot of these signs :feelskek:
Doesnt matter cuz im truecel either way tbh

The list seems right but point 1) is autistic af. No girl will post you on her story if it’s just the first date

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Primordial, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
based\ddddddddddddd
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:FSAD:ogre:FSDA:ogre:FSDA:trepidation:FDSA:trepidation:FDSAFDSA

ive never experienced shit
i have a very feminine face
itsover.jpg
alpha seed beta need

it's extremely evident in the first one second of meeting her. if she isn't cooming hard right then and there it's over and you're only cuckmaxing at that point :Comfy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, JizzFarmer and gamma
The list seems right but point 1) is autistic af. No girl will post you on her story if it’s just the first date
can’t relate she posted me on first date and she has status on instagram and tiktok :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: nightg
Normally it’s not a full pic just a discreet pic of you maybe a pic of your hand or a pic of ur covering ur face at a restaurant

you fixed your autism.. good job :feelsgood: now you can slay

Also if she unfollows all the Chads

i will get this after my bimax and chinwing surgery this year, my rhinoplasty next year and after that im gonna hop on steroids to get a good body:chad::chad::chad:

it’s the ultimate test.

i fuck most girls thst i fuck in first 30-120 minutes of my first date, thstd also a sign.

Jeez.
If she agreed on a date with you she finds you somehow attractive, unless you agreed to buy her food etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

it’s the ultimate test.

i fuck most girls thst i fuck in first 30-120 minutes of my first date, thstd also a sign.

Jeez.
If she agreed on a date with you she finds you somehow attractive, unless you agreed to buy her food etc.

• Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach

it’s the ultimate test.

the 1 jb i was with did all but 1 but she kept taking pictures of me
tbh even if she is interested but doesnt do these things its not worth it
jfl @ 5 month talking stage only to get told theres no chemistry (situtaion for 90% of males)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, metagross and Deleted member